Shooting at outlet mall in Texas

Where did a court interprete the 14th like you are doing?

The Constitution of The United States of America.

XIV AMENDENDMENT.

Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The Fourteenth Amendment is very clear on this. Any child born in the United States is a Citizen by Birthright. Cons have shit fits about this. I wonder if Michell Malkin, an "Anchor Baby" in her right bloviated this for years. Her parents WERE NOT CITIZENS when she was born. So I guess we can start deporting Conservative Anchor Babies first.

We know that ‘bans’ don’t work – whether it’s Prohibition, drugs, abortion, or guns; all past and current ‘bans’ have failed, in addition to being government excess and overreach.

‘Confiscation’ is likewise not an option – the consequence of the excessive logistical burden it presents in conjunction with clear Second, Fourth, and Fifth Amendment violations.

No solutions exist, therefore, that focuses on the number of guns or their availability.
The solution is for leftist to get the hell out of the way, and to again let this country prosecute crime like it should be. After that you could lay a loaded weapon at the feet of a criminal, and he'd be scared to pick the damned thing up. FACT...

I have not seen a video of biden showering with his daughter

But we do have video of biden pawing children and sniffing their hair

So at best he’s a creepy old man
But there is his daughter's diary right ? Isn't that what sparked the entire controversy in the first place ? Wasn't it his daughter's own words written ????

But there is his daughter's diary right ? Isn't that what sparked the entire controversy in the first place ? Wasn't it his daughter's own words written ????
There is a lot of smoke surrounding biden, his daughter and her diary

Its a very sleazy affair

You assholes never come up with anything new. I mean this some very tired worn out shit. If you a sufficiency of brain to think up a new insult let me know, because yours are old, worn out, uninteresting and very boring.
You people keep coming up with communist policies and strategies we've seen for over a hundred years. Stop being a communist and you won't get called a communist. It's not to late

SHUP loon. you know that anchor baby BS was for Slaves? I did not want to post the word slave as you would pounce on it. there it is.

Had nothing to do with slaves. Has to do with sovereignty. Jurisdiction is derived from sovereignty. Do you understand that only US law is applicable in the US?

Employers wouldn't be able to hire illegals if the border was closed. Do you have enough brain power to wipe your own ass?

Unlike you, I don’t use my brains to wipe my ass, Shithead!

You are completely backwards. When Democrats prosecute employers, employers stop hiring illegals, and with no jobs waiting for them or employers willing to risk hiring them, illegals don’t come.

At the end of the Obama administration, illegal border crossings were at the lowest levels in 50 years. Trump ceased all prosecutions of employers, and within two years, Trump declared a national emergency on the southern border.

The same thing happened when Bill Clinton was president president. He had even more prosecutions than Obama. W was elected and stopped all employer prosecutions and illegal border crossings spiked.

The prosecution of employers brings in millions of dollars in fines, which help cover the cost of the investigations and prosecutions. The reduction in the number of illegal border crossings reduces the workload on border patrol since they have fewer border jumpers to process or return to the Mexican side.

Under Democrats, there are a fewer, border jumpers and more deportations of illegals than under Republicans. Republicans round them up and then put them in “for profit prisons” for years at the taxpayers expense.

Republicans keep feeding you the lie of “open borders”, because the Democratic method of enforcement is both more effective and cheaper for the taxpayers.

Republicans favor, huge expensive programs that don’t work and then they say government doesn’t work. Democrats deliver cost-effective programs that do work and Republicans defund them by cutting taxes, then layer on administration expenses so the programs are less effective and more expensive, giving them an excuse to cut the program.

Last edited:

You are completely backwards. When Democrats prosecute employers, employers stop hiring illegals, and with no jobs waiting for them or employers willing to risk hiring them, illegals don’t come.

At the end of the Obama administration, illegal border crossings were at the lowest levels in 50 years. Trump ceased all prosecutions of employers, and within two years, Trump declared a national emergency on the southern border.

The same thing happened when Bill Clinton was president president. He had even more prosecutions than Obama then W was elected and stopped. Prosecution sent illegal border crossing spiked.

The prosecution of employers brings in millions of dollars in fines, which help cover the cost of the investigations and prosecutions. The reduction in the number of illegal border crossings reduces the workload on border patrol since they have fewer border jumpers to process or return to the Mexican side.

Under Democrats, there are a fewer, border jumpers and more deportations of illegals than under Republicans. Republicans round them up and then put them in for profit prisons for years at the taxpayers expense.

Republicans keep feeding you the lie of “open borders”, because the Democratic method of enforcement is both more effective and cheaper for the taxpayers.

Republicans favor, huge expensive programs that don’t work and then they say government doesn’t work. Democrats deliver cost-effective programs that do work and Republicans defund them by cutting taxes, then layer on administration expenses so there are less effective more expensive giving them an excuse to cut the program.
Gee, that's weird because it seems to me that we have a Democrat in the White House and thousands at the border. What time did you start drinking today?

The same thing happened when Bill Clinton was president president. He had even more prosecutions than Obama then W was elected and stopped. Prosecution sent illegal border crossing spiked.

Under Democrats, there are a fewer, border jumpers and more deportations of illegals than under Republicans. Republicans round them up and then put them in for profit prisons for years at the taxpayers expense.

Republicans favor, huge expensive programs that don’t work and then they say government doesn’t work. Democrats deliver cost-effective programs that do work and Republicans defund them by cutting taxes, then layer on administration expenses so there are less effective more expensive giving them an excuse to cut the program.

Trump still had illegals working at his properties.

Forum List

Back