Shooting at Quantico, 3 Marines dead

On Navy bases inside the USA only the marines on guard duty, around the ammo dumps and the like are armed. They have MP's to patrol the base.

Your a slimey piece of snot to try to politicize this event while it is still being cleaned up.

I am no longer interested in whatever you may say in the future. You know what that means, right slimeball?

A relationship dispute is believed to be the motive for the shooting.

Tragic and I think also unpreventable.

Still it leads us to ask ourselves this question

Sans his access to a weapon what do we suppose the outcome of this affair might have been?

I'm guessing perhaps a fistfight.

Now I know the GUN isn't responsible for these deaths.

It was, however, instrumental in their deaths.

I see no solution to these kinds of events.

Quantico Shooting: 3 Dead, Including Suspected Gunman, On Marine Base In Virginia (VIDEO)

A Marine opened fire on two of his comrades on Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia late Thursday, then turned the gun on himself, military officials said.

The incident left all three Marines dead, The Associated Press reported.

Will the gun nuts tell us the Marines need more guns?

Turn on your Rep you fucking pussy

why is it you think rep means anything?

A relationship dispute is believed to be the motive for the shooting.

Tragic and I think also unpreventable.

Still it leads us to ask ourselves this question

Sans his access to a weapon what do we suppose the outcome of this affair might have been?

I'm guessing perhaps a fistfight.

Now I know the GUN isn't responsible for these deaths.

It was, however, instrumental in their deaths.

I see no solution to these kinds of events.

Remembering the knife attack on grade school children in Japan at almost the same time as the Sandy Hook slaughter here - no one was killed.

Even the nutters say hammers and knives do more damage than guns. Makes one wonder why they need huge magazines. Why not a hammer or knife. Its not like either one would run out of ammo.

they just cant live without feeling like they have reached out and HURT someone

Some people are so far down in the septic tank they actually politicize the deaths of marines. You stay classy, Duddley.

Quantico Shooting: 3 Dead, Including Suspected Gunman, On Marine Base In Virginia (VIDEO)

A Marine opened fire on two of his comrades on Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia late Thursday, then turned the gun on himself, military officials said.

The incident left all three Marines dead, The Associated Press reported.

Will the gun nuts tell us the Marines need more guns?

Dunno, shit stain. Will the control nuts tell us the Marines shouldn't have guns?

And I must say, it's always a nauseating pleasure to see you politicize the tragedy of others...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back