Shooting in Indianapolis

The last thing said in the write up is the shooter's motive is unknown. Who cares why something happens? All that matters in my opinion is that it happened at all.

God bless you and the victims who are still here always!!!

Holly

The last thing said in the write up is the shooter's motive is unknown. Who cares why something happens? All that matters in my opinion is that it happened at all.

Holly
Democrats breathlessly hoping for more shootings........despicable.

Have we determined if he was white? That would mean he was set off by CNN and the Clintons somehow. Anyone other color and he was the product of Some device that was not “real” America

Holly
Democrats breathlessly hoping for more shootings........despicable.
How so? Explain what you mean by that.

"This shooting is likely the result of disturbance/fight between two juvenile groups and not a randomly targeted shooting," the statement said. Three of the wounded were juveniles.

Yep. Guarantee it was blacks or latino's.

"This shooting is likely the result of disturbance/fight between two juvenile groups and not a randomly targeted shooting," the statement said. Three of the wounded were juveniles.

Yeah it was a black guy but the fact that he shot at 6 people and didn't kill a single one should have been the first clue.

Yeah it was a black guy but the fact that he shot at 6 people and didn't kill a single one should have been the first clue.
LMAO...true! Probably that side way aim these idiots use...course probably didn't help he was trying to hold his crotch or hold his pants up with one hand lol

Forum List

Back