Shooting in NC mall

YES, the policeman was armed. That is the way it should be.

Bullshit.

When only the government has guns, the people get slaughtered.

GunRightsSupporters_zpskb4ejq2p.jpg

YES, the policeman was armed. That is the way it should be.

This story certainly supports that idea. Bad guy is armed. Bad guy is becoming aggressive. Good guy (in this case a police officer) shoots bad guy. Bad guy dies and no one else does. This is EXACTLY what we are talking about..... dumb ass.

The problem with your opinion is there are very few police officers around and lots of assholes. It is far better to have lots of good guys with guns to shoot the shit out of the bad guys that way the bad guys go prey on people who don't defend themselves. Like you clowns....

^ or apparently 12 year old boys... Its being reported that this 17 year had old shot one in the leg prior to this incident...

Had that same feeling a couple of days ago in a mall since things have gotten so risky these days. Got out of the habit of carrying back in the summer, and no reason not to begin again.

I avoid malls now. It's a haven for thugs. They steal a lot and their shitty friends get jobs at the mall stores to let then steal. They all wanna strut around pretending they're Jay Z or something.

I only go on weekdays around noon if I must, since most thugs that time of day are either asleep or haven't bonded out from their prior days arrest yet.

Forum List

Back