Shooting Re-Creation Proves Oswald was Not Lone Gunman in JFK Murder

The bullet found on Conally’s stretcher is not pristine. There are pictures of the bullet not being pristine from the National Archives.
What you are claiming is utter nonsense! Try to understand , it's like a VW that slams into a stone pillar doing fifty and the only damage is a broken tail light. The supposed magic bullet has NOTHING in terms of real typical damage done to it that would make anyone with any knowledge at all of forensics think that bullet went through rib, wrist and thorasic bones and the bodies of two grown men.

If you are at all serious about this I implore you to see what the top forensic pathologist in the world, Cyril Wecht, has to say about the issue. I've already linked to him, by the way.
They weren’t ignoring the testimony of Ruby.
They came and saw Jack Ruby in private for three hours (so says this propaganda video ) and there isn't a single bit of information or publicly disclosed transcripts, unlike other Warren Commission witnesses, that were made of that visit and no one knows what was said or discussed.
And Jack Ruby definitely did NOT get his side of the story out in the public like he requested or had the right to do, exactly like he feared would happen.
Gee, I wonder why. http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/T Disk/Tattler National/Item 05.pdf

They knew who killed Kennedy; found his rifle, knew from his actions once he left the building, etc…
I'm sorry. It's impossible to respect someone so gullible, naive and dumb. That's just how it is. The information is available and you might as well try to teach a donkey to tap dance.

Wecht is A respected forensics expert he is not THE top expert and as even your own link points out his peers dispute him.

He is the only one expressing such ideas the rest of his peers disagree
Not much in the way of evidence.

Spits the conspiracy nut who fails to recognize such speculations by ER doctors were proven wrong by forensics.
No "speculation".
None of these doctor's professional opinions were "proven wrong". Their eye witness testimony is unchanged and not effected by deniers like you.
Anyone who said the exit hole was in the back of his head was proven wrong. Forensics proved the shot came from behind him. The same ER doctors who thought the exit wound was at the back of his head, also thought the shot that came out his throat, came from the front. Which was proven false since it also hit Connally, sitting in front of him.

42tsi.jpg

No need to convince anyone when you have the truth on your side. Speculation is fine but if you’re arguing two assassins only hit their target once...it’s likely your view of reality is warped
JFK was hit by gunfire more than once. If you can't even get elementary facts straight was does this say for your opinion?
She never said he was hit only once. But thanks for demonstrating how easily you get confused — which also explains your erroneous observations of JFK’s assassination.

Anyone who said the exit hole was in the back of his head was proven wrong. Forensics proved the shot came from behind him. The same ER doctors who thought the exit wound was at the back of his head, also thought the shot that came out his throat, came from the front. Which was proven false since it also hit Connally, sitting in front of him.
All the ER doctors at Parkland who saw JFK up close and personal swear to a man a large wound at the back of Kennedy's skull. jfk Autopsy Head Wound Bethesda Vs Parkland Hospital Dallas Doctors Testimony john f Kennedy Assassination Page 3 Grand Subversion

So the people who saw him first and before he was taken back to Bethesda
and had his head patched up for a show autopsy for the brass all attest to a large wound at the BACK of Kennedy's skull.

If you want to tell all the doctors that saw JFK at Parkland before anyone else they are all wrong then you'd better have some proof.

Last edited:
All the ER doctors at Parkland who saw JFK up close and personal swear to a man a large wound at the back of Kennedy's skull. jfk Autopsy Head Wound Bethesda Vs Parkland Hospital Dallas Doctors Testimony john f Kennedy Assassination Page 3 Grand Subversion

and had his head patched up for a show autopsy for the brass all attest to a large wound at the BACK of Kennedy's skull.
Actually wrong on several counts

They did not agree to a man as you claim which is why your link does not quote them.

Only some did and some of those who did so did not even come forward for years.

Once again it is irrelevant

These were ER doctors not expert and experienced pathologists like those who did the autopsy

ER doctors are trained to save lives not to evaluate fatal wounds. They only casually glanced at his body after JFK was declared dead. And of course he was lying on his back gave up.

Incidentally the for the brass comment is crap.

Contrary to what the dictionary film shows no one from the military interfered with or controlled the autopsy

If you want to tell all the doctors that saw JFK at Parkland before anyone else they are all wrong then you'd better have some proof.
The photographs and autopsy prove them wrong period.

The autopsy was a show to facilitate the cover up. Tell your story to the video I have linked to.
Should I believe an authority on the matter or a lunatic troll (that would be you, btw). That was a rhetorical point.
You have no authority.

The autopsy was a show to facilitate the cover up. Tell your story to the video I have linked to.
Should I believe an authority on the matter or a lunatic troll (that would be you, btw). That was a rhetorical point.
You have no authority.
No it really was not a show.

You see the autopsy was legit and had to be. Assuming that some conspiracy theory cover story were true then the Bethesda nabam department would have to have been prepped ahead of time but it was not and could not have been prepped. It was personally chosen at the last minute bunjackie Kennedy who had several options and chose Bethesda because her husband was a navy vet.

The autopsy was professionally done by experienced experts and completely defeats casual observations but we doctors.

The video was not made by an expert period it is conspiracy theory crap.

They also erroneously thought the throat shot came from the front.

You have no authority.
I never claimed to have authority but the video shit you posted has none either and is not made by authority or experts.

My only advantage is that I read all the conspiracy books you read AND the other side of the story.

You only paid attention to one side and ignored the other which is by definition incomplete research

They also erroneously thought the throat shot came from the front.
So you say. Do you also think they mistook a fist sized hole in the back of JFK's skull for something else?
All doctors present saw it and attested to it.
Since they were not privy to the forensics, I can certainly understand why they would mistakenly assume the gaping wound on the back of his head was the exit wound. Especially since they also mistakenly believed the throat shot was an entrance wound, they might have believed the shooter was in front of Kennedy.

But forensics proved they were wrong on both accounts.

Since they were not privy to the forensics, I can certainly understand why they would mistakenly assume the gaping wound on the back of his head was the exit wound. Especially since they also mistakenly believed the throat shot was an entrance wound, they might have believed the shooter was in front of Kennedy.

Forensics? You mean the autopsy at Bethesda? Well I guess if you never watch a video I've provided on the subject you can truly act as if you don't know any better.

Wrong

Only some and not even until years later.
Why lie about this? It's not like we are talking about your "tumbling bullet" again.
I'm not lying

It is fact you are lying when you claim all it was only some

And only years later

And nothkng more than casual observations proven wrong by evidence

Once again those are facts just like the nature of the bullet which you hate but cannot refute.

Forensics? You mean the autopsy at Bethesda? Well I guess if you never watch a video I've provided on the subject you can truly act as if you don't know any better.
You provided NO video challenging the autopsy.

Autopsies are conclusively evidence which your amateur conspiracy loon video cannot challenge

Forum List

Back