Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

I suspect the father is part of this
Meaning you think the father contributed to the kid’s sexual problems?

probably not

children get plenty of negative messaging about sex outside the home growing up
You have to understand that surada has great admiration for the most sexually oppressive people on earth...Muslims.
They will literally die to have their 72 Whores.
I understand nothing about Surada

He makes no sense to me
Su is a selfish, self-serving neo-Con combined with the ProgBot need for sexual gratification.

Chalk this down to trump and his virulent anti asian rhetoric. Apparently Asians are being attacked all over America since he started trying to offload his failures on to Chinese folk.

Its what happens when you vilify groups of people.
So when Muslims chop off the next European head, we shall chalk it down to Mohammed and the hate-filled Koran, or continue to blame "mental health issues"??
So let me get this straight. You want me to pre judge an event that hasnt happened yet ?
Im not at that stage of my soothsayer advanced course yet but ...........................I can guarantee that some incel trumper shit will kill members of a group that the fat pig singles out for hate.
Nailed on.

Christianity secretes atheism, and John Wesley holding prayer meetings in a gun factory may link to Long’s retaliation for the communist virus that has killed 500,000 Americans.

What is wrong with these people? What inspired the El Paso Walmart shooter? What inspired this fruit loop? When are we going to build a gallows and rid society of these people?
Maybe we should answer your first few questions before we build gallows
The answer is trump.Save your time looking.

I agree, but we know there is underlying mental issues that can be triggered by a clown like Trump. This we must determine root cause.

OANN / Newsmax / Breitbart? Violent video games? Inbreeding? Trump? All of them? Other?

What is wrong with these people? What inspired the El Paso Walmart shooter? What inspired this fruit loop? When are we going to build a gallows and rid society of these people?
Really? There weren't shooting prior to trump being President?

They weren't targeting Asians.

probably not

You have to understand that surada has great admiration for the most sexually oppressive people on earth...Muslims.

He makes no sense to me

I'm female and have a better education than you.

Damn.

"Shootings at three Atlanta-area massage parlors have left seven people dead, many of them Asian women, authorities said Tuesday.

Three people were killed and two others injured at a massage parlor in Cherokee County late Tuesday afternoon, officials said.

Shortly after, shootings at two Atlanta massage parlors that are across the street from each other left four dead. Police did not say whether they believe the Atlanta shootings were connected to the one in Cherokee County, which is about 30 miles (50 kilometers) northwest of Atlanta."

7 killed in 3 massage parlor shootings near Atlanta, Ga.

Suspect Robert Aaron Long, 21 of Woodstock has been captured.

WWANJ2DNOBAWPNFFLQIA66Z5MI.jpg
Oh...BLM for sure.

probably not

He makes no sense to me

I'm female and have a better education than you.
Being educated in a specific discipline does not make one more intelligent or savvy about other disciplines.
I hope it’s an actual science related discipline.

Really? There weren't shooting prior to trump being President?

They weren't targeting Asians.D
There weren't mass shootings of Asians during the Trump admin, this is the Biden Admin.

With that said, violence and prejudice against Asian-Americans is nothing new......from Rock Spring, Watsonville, FDR, to the targeting of Asian businesses in the LA Riots....and more recently with African-Americans attacks on Asians, and in 2020, the uptick in Cuomo's NY

We need to end this immigration
What we need to do is stop vilifying Asians

No one is doing that.
Hong Kong Flu? China Virus?

All the attacks on Biden claiming he's a tool of the Chinese?

Don't even try to lie

Are you insane?

Naming diseases after places they come from or are first identified at, is normal and not limited to Chinese or minorities.

And the Chinese government is a bad faith actor, who plays dirty. That is not vilifying them, but honestly addressing who and what they are.
Then why did they name the Spanish flu after Spain?

Forum List

Back