Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

We need to end this immigration
And this is an example of the rightwing hate that motivates attacks against Asian Americans and Asian immigrants.
We don't know what motivated that kid. Or that he had any politics at all. Stop.
Not talking about the Atlanta shootings.

Responding to the rightwing bigot who wants to stop Asian immigrants from coming to America.
Hookers yes

There is no proof these gals were Hoes at all. I haven't seen pics of the Oriental broads that Mr. Long is accused of whacking. If anyone has a link as to their pics, I can tell in a second if they are indeed, hoes.

The pimps are going to be angry if they were, I'll tell you that.

Go to the Gold Spa website in Atlanta.

Your right, they do look like Hoes to me as well.
Some of the illegals names were “Ho”
When I think of Hoes, I think of the Godfather, the pimp and part time pro wrestler who used to come to the ring with his hoe train.
View attachment 468780
Then he had to bring them back to the zoo after the fight.

Damn.

"Shootings at three Atlanta-area massage parlors have left seven people dead, many of them Asian women, authorities said Tuesday.

Three people were killed and two others injured at a massage parlor in Cherokee County late Tuesday afternoon, officials said.

Shortly after, shootings at two Atlanta massage parlors that are across the street from each other left four dead. Police did not say whether they believe the Atlanta shootings were connected to the one in Cherokee County, which is about 30 miles (50 kilometers) northwest of Atlanta."

7 killed in 3 massage parlor shootings near Atlanta, Ga.

Suspect Robert Aaron Long, 21 of Woodstock has been captured.

WWANJ2DNOBAWPNFFLQIA66Z5MI.jpg

Jesus!

The guy should have paid extra for the happy ending treatment or he did and discovered the woman that was giving him the Manila fold treatment was really a dude!!!

In the end the guy will have a long time in Georgia State Pen to think about if he should have just went another way in life!

We can't take away all massages (yet), but we can put limits on how much massage oil they can use...
For some applications 'a little dabble dooya' !
...or how many massages you can have in a month.
Criminals do not obey laws. Next thing you'd have to promote is the reporting to the government of all names, dates and times of all professional massages.

An Instagram account that appeared to belong to Long had a tagline that read “Pizza, guns, drums, music, family, and God. This pretty much sums up my life. It’s a pretty good life,” according to The Daily Beast. An Instagram account that appeared to belong to Long’s father had been disabled as of Wednesday morning.

An Instagram account that appeared to belong to Long had a tagline that read “Pizza, guns, drums, music, family, and God. This pretty much sums up my life. It’s a pretty good life,” according to The Daily Beast. An Instagram account that appeared to belong to Long’s father had been disabled as of Wednesday morning.
I can't imagine how a parent must feel when a child does something like this.

I can't imagine how a parent must feel when a child does something like this.

I suspect the father is part of this. The quote about Go an guns comes from his father's instagram account.

Maybe he knows someone who’s life was destroyed by going to one of these whores.
And yes, they are whores.

Pretty much. Massage parlors are like titty bars, except they don't have a DJ playing loud music and a light show. Their whole purpose in life for those girls is to separate you from as much of your money as they can.

Don't ask me how I know that.

Maybe he knows someone who’s life was destroyed by going to one of these whores.

You think its OK to kill prostitutes? How about corporate party girls or Stormy Daniels?
I didn’t say it was OK, I said they are prostitutes and it may be a mind shattering personal event pushed him over the edge.

I doubt it.. His father made reference to God, Guns and Pizza. The kid was a Trumpie and a loser.

You think its OK to kill prostitutes? How about corporate party girls or Stormy Daniels?
I didn’t say it was OK, I said they are prostitutes and it may be a mind shattering personal event pushed him over the edge.

The idiot possibly visited a spa and a few days later had a burning sensation during his morning whiz

I doubt it.. His father made reference to God, Guns and Pizza. The kid was a Trumpie and a loser.
We know Progs are atheists and believe cheap global slave labor is humane.
That’s what makes you scum.

I suspect the father is part of this
Meaning you think the father contributed to the kid’s sexual problems?

probably not

children get plenty of negative messaging about sex outside the home growing up
You have to understand that surada has great admiration for the most sexually oppressive people on earth...Muslims.
They will literally die to have their 72 Whores.

I suspect the father is part of this
Meaning you think the father contributed to the kid’s sexual problems?

probably not

children get plenty of negative messaging about sex outside the home growing up
You have to understand that surada has great admiration for the most sexually oppressive people on earth...Muslims.
They will literally die to have their 72 Whores.
I understand nothing about Surada

He makes no sense to me

What is wrong with these people? What inspired the El Paso Walmart shooter? What inspired this fruit loop? When are we going to build a gallows and rid society of these people?
Maybe we should answer your first few questions before we build gallows

Forum List

Back