Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

We need to end this immigration
And this is an example of the rightwing hate that motivates attacks against Asian Americans and Asian immigrants.
We don't know what motivated that kid. Or that he had any politics at all. Stop.
Not talking about the Atlanta shootings.

Responding to the rightwing bigot who wants to stop Asian immigrants from coming to America.
Hookers yes

News is still breaking.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.

Probably a lib. Remember all the hate they chucked at the trumpster Robert Kraft when he got pinched at Jupiter's Orchids of Asia rub joint?
A Southern Baptist lib from Georgia. Yeah.

A lot of southern baptist libs from Georgia. Apparently the memory of Jimmy "Mr. Peanut" Carter escapes your memory. Mr. Carter made a huge deal of his religiosity and to this day has a contract to make appearances for a liberal baptist church in the Tremendous City of Plains.

Chalk this down to trump and his virulent anti asian rhetoric. Apparently Asians are being attacked all over America since he started trying to offload his failures on to Chinese folk.

Its what happens when you vilify groups of people.
White Christians are 43% of America.
Only 24% of attacks on Asians are carried out by whites.
Blacks are 13% of America.
And 27% of attacks on Asians are carried out by Blacks.
Put the Guardian down slowly, and walk away.

8 pages and I have yet to hear the description THUG, FERAL SAVAGE, PRONE TO VIOLENCE, VIOLENT ANIMAL etc. As usual all we hear is excuses from the neighborhood racists.
Hes just mentally ill, meaning he voted Biden

But he clings to god and Guns so he likes Trump.

The only issue is that there is a commandment that says "Thou shall not murder." Hmm, kinda fucked that one up didn't he?

Chalk this down to trump and his virulent anti asian rhetoric. Apparently Asians are being attacked all over America since he started trying to offload his failures on to Chinese folk.

Its what happens when you vilify groups of people.
So when Muslims chop off the next European head, we shall chalk it down to Mohammed and the hate-filled Koran, or continue to blame "mental health issues"??

News is still breaking.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.

LOL!!

Did you bother to read the article you posted????

"8 killed in shootings at 3 metro Atlanta spas. Police have 1 suspect in custody"

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
An incel?
At one of the spas, a robbery was reported. Maybe the caller assumed he was there to rob the place when he walked in with a gun? He doesn't seem like an armed robbery type of kid.

Pizza, guns, drums, music, family, and God. This pretty much sums up my life. It’s a pretty good life,” read the tagline on an Instagram account that appeared to belong to Long.

A student who graduated from Sequoyah High with Long in 2017 who spoke on the condition of anonymity told The Daily Beast, “He was very innocent seeming and wouldn’t even cuss. He was sorta nerdy and didn’t seem violent from what I remember. He was a hunter and his father was a youth minister or pastor. He was big into religion.”

All of that proves nothing other than that there are demented kooks within all defined categories of large groups of people.

A bell curve exists for every large sampling to which a metric can be applied.

We need to end this immigration
And this is an example of the rightwing hate that motivates attacks against Asian Americans and Asian immigrants.
We don't know what motivated that kid. Or that he had any politics at all. Stop.
Not talking about the Atlanta shootings.

Responding to the rightwing bigot who wants to stop Asian immigrants from coming to America.
Hookers yes

There is no proof these gals were Hoes at all. I haven't seen pics of the Oriental broads that Mr. Long is accused of whacking. If anyone has a link as to their pics, I can tell in a second if they are indeed, hoes.

The pimps are going to be angry if they were, I'll tell you that.

Forum List

Back