Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

He's no follower of Christ. Jesus taught us NOT to condemn but that's exactly what this nutcase did. He judged them, condemned them, and then executed them. He will pay a price for these horrific acts in this life and in the life to come.

We need to end this immigration
What we need to do is stop vilifying Asians
To bad They're officially white according to leftwing retards....and we're the biggest villains around .......ask the Pelosi and cnn
We? You mean Yankees? We got nothing against Yankees down here. They're only damn Yankees if they come to stay. ;)
Almost correct! They're Yankees if they stay up north; they're damn Yankees if they come down here and then go back; they're GD Yankees if they come down here and stay!

I once pissed off a GD Yankee friend of mine by calling him a carpetbagger! :wink:

He wasn't a customer. .. and not all massage parlors are breaking the law. The women he killed were Korean.

Most of the Koreans in Atlanta are Presbyterian.

Okay, you tell yourself that. There was a massage parlor in my area run by Koreans, and they were busted for giving out "Happy Endings".

Frankly, I think prostitution laws are silly and actually contribute to the problems they are trying to solve. But that said, I think when all is said and done, we are going to find out this was a repressed Christian who regularly frequented these places and flipped out.

He's no follower of Christ. Jesus taught us NOT to condemn but that's exactly what this nutcase did. He judged them, condemned them, and then executed them. He will pay a price for these horrific acts in this life and in the life to come.

Oh, look, everyone, it's the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy.

1615980151312.png

Um, yeah, that was an accidental discharge of a weapon. Despite it being a tragic accident, he was charged, convicted,
White supremacists will charge and even convict an officer that kills and unarmed black people but what they won't do severely punish them.

Peter Liang has not and will not spend one night in Shawshank.

He was spared Jail and was given five years probation which is some bullshit where he probably has to go the African America history museum or attend some racial awareness class

lost his job.
You don't lose your job for killing black people. You get transferred.

The other officer in the incident was also fired.

The city paid 4 million dollars to the family of the career criminal who was shot.
Yeah and guess what ? The settlement comes directly from the taxes. Not from the Cops or law enforcement. So they don't give a shit. Thus, property taxes go up to cover this nonsense.

If you are are upset about the settlements then stop encouraging cops 2 kill innocent Blks

He wasn't a customer. .. and not all massage parlors are breaking the law. The women he killed were Korean.

Most of the Koreans in Atlanta are Presbyterian.

Okay, you tell yourself that. There was a massage parlor in my area run by Koreans, and they were busted for giving out "Happy Endings".

Frankly, I think prostitution laws are silly and actually contribute to the problems they are trying to solve. But that said, I think when all is said and done, we are going to find out this was a repressed Christian who regularly frequented these places and flipped out.

Apparently Gold Spa was , but the other two seem to be legitimate spas for massage and aromatherapy..

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
I felt a tiny bit ridiculous doing so, but I made a point of letting one of my team members who is Asian know that I condemn the attacks on those of his race and where I stand on any type of racism. It wasn't an uncomfortable conversation for me personally however in the time since, there have been numerous attacks here in our area and nationwide.

An unprovoked attack on innocent people irrespective of their race, or persuasion should be a concern to us all. Even if there is nothing you can do to stop it, you can speak out against it and let those impacted or at risk know they have your support. It's not always easy to tell friend from foe.
So like thoughts and prayers? That thing the left used to mock? I guess moral support is now in vogue again? This shit is hard to keep up with.

It was a race thing as you do not go strictly to Asian location and shot woman. It will be interesting to see if there is a Chinese connection. Still I would guess that this guy couldn't tell the difference between various oriental people.

Still the Covid issues could be a factor. We will have to wait and see what was the trigger or motive behind this senseless violence.
What's the point of looking for triggers and motives? The man committed the crime of murder, he will be punished, end of story.

You're just looking for a way to blame people who aren't at fault for these murders.
The same applies to demanding reparations to people who were never slaves from people who never condoned slavery.

Um, yeah, that was an accidental discharge of a weapon. Despite it being a tragic accident, he was charged, convicted,
White supremacists will charge and even convict an officer that kills and unarmed black people but what they won't do severely punish them.

Peter Liang has not and will not spend one night in Shawshank.

He was spared Jail and was given five years probation which is some bullshit where he probably has to go the African America history museum or attend some racial awareness class

lost his job.

The other officer in the incident was also fired.

The city paid 4 million dollars to the family of the career criminal who was shot.
Yeah and guess what ? The settlement comes directly from the taxes. Not from the Cops or law enforcement. So they don't give a shit. Thus, property taxes go up to cover this nonsense.

If you are are upset about the settlements then stop encouraging cops 2 kill innocent Blks

Do you think any of these officers are going to be hired by any other department.

The problem is, most of these people who are killed aren't innocent.

Gurley had 24 arrests for dealing drugs.
Michael Brown robbed a convenience store
Laquan McDonald was vandalizing trucks
George Floyd was taking drugs and passing counterfeit money.
Breonna Taylor's boyfriend fired at police officers

yes, these cops made mistakes or overreacted.

But to put in perspective.

Police officers respond to 16 million calls for assistance a year. Of those, 1000 result in someone being shot.

Of those 1000 who were shot, most are ruled justified because the person came after a cop with a gun or a knife. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

So you maybe have a handful of cases a year where cops messed up. Yup. That's terrible. They need better training, we need to get the problematic cops off the police departments, we need to get the unions to stop protecting the bad apples.

Most of the time, though. The cops get it right.

So here's a crazy idea.

1) Don't do things you shouldn't be doing.
2) When the cops show up, cooperate with them.

It was a race thing as you do not go strictly to Asian location and shot woman. It will be interesting to see if there is a Chinese connection. Still I would guess that this guy couldn't tell the difference between various oriental people.

Still the Covid issues could be a factor. We will have to wait and see what was the trigger or motive behind this senseless violence.

massage parlor could be just a massage parlor.

Kid probably took it for something more

The women were Korean... The shooter is a moron.

Gotta be White supremacist insurrectionists

More like Asian gangs. Yakuza??

Gotta be White supremacist insurrectionists

More like Asian gangs. Yakuza??

LOLOL.. You beat all. Most Koreans in Atlanta are South Korean and staunch Presbyterians. They are also overall very successful.

Lets wait for the investigation to take place.
Were you here when the census worker was found hung in the woods of Kentucky with "FED" scrawled on his chest?

Ten or twelve pages of accusation against rightwingers...

...turns out the guy killed himself, but staged the scene so his life insurance policy would pay.

It's stuck with me all these years. People trying so hard to make political hay standing on top of not yet cold bodies, without a shred of evidence. It's sad.

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

Forum List

Back