Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

Those massage parlors are often fronts for prostitution. Some pimp is crying over his 8 asian whores.

Update

Perp

Robert-Aaron-Long.jpg

Good luck Dr. They merged mine in less than 5 minutes.

Are we about to have another round of the celibate not by choice people in the news or whatever they hell incels are?

Are we about to have another round of the celibate not by choice people in the news or whatever they hell incels are?
Nah, we're going to figure out if Opie is a peckwood racist, a mob tool to send a message in the marketplace or just some jackoff that got a bad blowjob, and a case of clap, not knowing which whorehouse he was in before he gave it to his sweet wholesome fiance, Brenda Lou-Anne.

Nah, we're going to figure out if Opie is a peckwood racist, a mob tool to send a message in the marketplace or just some jackoff that got a bad blowjob, and a case of clap, not knowing which whorehouse he was in before he gave it to his sweet wholesome fiance, Brenda Lou-Anne.

Trumpster Dumpster - 100% Guaranteed.

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
Gotta be White supremacist insurrectionists
What in the world makes you think it was white supremacist. My first thought was business relate. You got a race thing going on in your mind?
White progressives who tell me that attacks on asians by blacks is because white supremacy......why do you ask ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
These people were murdered by a WHITE fuckhead

If it had been a black shooter what would you have called him? Let me guess....future Astronaut?

Looking up directions from FL to IL, google maps warned me that “Asian massage parlor shootings may affect these directions”.
For real.
Can you imagine what google maps directions would look like traveling through Chicago?

hehheh 1 captured suspect and they are thinking about changing driving directions? dats google o.k. I never use them.

Forum List

Back