Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

They're already making it a racial thing but it could be someone who doesn't like prostitution.
Because of religion? Either the racists own this or religious
One man is to blame, the man who did it. This "guilt by association" thing is total bullshit.
Unless he’s been on those quanon sites then quanon could be considered a domestic terrorist organization. You guys wan5 blm and black panthers to be considered terrorists

Or how about you both stop injecting your own personal bullshit into this and wait for the facts to come out

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
Gotta be White supremacist insurrectionists
What in the world makes you think it was white supremacist. My first thought was business relate. You got a race thing going on in your mind?
White progressives who tell me that attacks on asians by blacks is because white supremacy......why do you ask ?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The guy they arrested looks like white guy.
You were in the special slow an short class weren't ya
No, I was in the class that didn't and do not approve of racism. I think you never got out of the lower class.

One man is to blame, the man who did it. This "guilt by association" thing is total bullshit.

Then why did you do the same thing?
I didn't.

"They're already making it a racial thing but it could be someone who doesn't like prostitution."
How does that mean I blame anyone other than the killer?

You're really this fucking dumb? I don't buy it.

News is still breaking.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.
Asians are being exterminated all over the USA
No.

"They're already making it a racial thing but it could be someone who doesn't like prostitution."
How does that mean I blame anyone other than the killer?

tenor.gif

It was a race thing as you do not go strictly to Asian location and shot woman. It will be interesting to see if there is a Chinese connection. Still I would guess that this guy couldn't tell the difference between various oriental people.

Still the Covid issues could be a factor. We will have to wait and see what was the trigger or motive behind this senseless violence.

massage parlor could be just a massage parlor.

Kid probably took it for something more

Last edited:
Prostitutes are more likely to be murder victims because serial killers tend to choose them for their perceived immoral lifestyle.

That's not bashing on religious people, I'm just stating a fact.

It was a race thing as you do not go strictly to Asian location and shot woman. It will be interesting to see if there is a Chinese connection. Still I would guess that this guy couldn't tell the difference between various oriental people.

Still the Covid issues could be a factor. We will have to wait and see what was the trigger or motive behind this senseless violence.
What's the point of looking for triggers and motives? The man committed the crime of murder, he will be punished, end of story.

You're just looking for a way to blame people who aren't at fault for these murders.

Then why did you do the same thing?
I didn't.

Could just as easily be someone or some group that doesn't like other people being in the massage parlor/prostitution business as it cut in on trade. Would not be the first time.

What's the point of looking for triggers and motives? The man committed the crime of murder, he will be punished, end of story.

You're just looking for a way to blame people who aren't at fault for these murders.
One guy, possibly shooting at 3 different locations and he was arrested 150 miles southwest of Atlanta, 3 hours later. Looks like he had a plan to do whatever shooting he may have done and get way out of town.

Forum List

Back