Shootings of Asian-Americans in Atlanta

Are we about to have another round of the celibate not by choice people in the news or whatever they hell incels are?
Nah, we're going to figure out if Opie is a peckwood racist, a mob tool to send a message in the marketplace or just some jackoff that got a bad blowjob, and a case of clap, not knowing which whorehouse he was in before he gave it to his sweet wholesome fiance, Brenda Lou-Anne.

Trumpster Dumpster - 100% Guaranteed.
Who knows. Atlanta has always been a hard town. It ain't all peach blossoms and baseball games, not even back in the 70s, kind of a Chicago of the deep south.

There is no logical explanation for mass shootings like this.

Considering the victims its sexual in nature.

But in our sex obsessed pop culture that could mean anything

We need to end this immigration
What we need to do is stop vilifying Asians

No one is doing that.
Hong Kong Flu? China Virus?

All the attacks on Biden claiming he's a tool of the Chinese?

Don't even try to lie

Hong Kong flu is the name of a particular flu virus. The chinese virus denotes where the so called covid virus came from.

Biden is definitely a tool of China....not even to mention how his son is in neck deep over there.

Thus all good descriptive names....find something else to get your panties in a wad over.

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
Hmmmmmm...Most crimes against Asians are done by Black Thugs.

That has been the history....though they usually go for older asians who are walking down some NYC city street aka the city of hate.

If they can't find an asian.....they look for a Jew. If they can't find a jew they will settle for some little old white lady....as a last resort they will attack an older black guy in a wheel chair.

We need to end this immigration
What we need to do is stop vilifying Asians

No one is doing that.
Hong Kong Flu? China Virus?

All the attacks on Biden claiming he's a tool of the Chinese?

Don't even try to lie

Hong Kong flu is the name of a particular flu virus. The chinese virus denotes where the so called covid virus came from.

Biden is definitely a tool of China....not even to mention how his son is in neck deep over there.

Thus all good descriptive names....find something else to get your panties in a wad over.
I had a worse time with the Hong Kong Flu back then, than I did with Covid-19 last year. That was some rough stuff for a kid my age back then.

Asian massage parlors. More hate WuFlu hate?
An incel?
At one of the spas, a robbery was reported. Maybe the caller assumed he was there to rob the place when he walked in with a gun? He doesn't seem like an armed robbery type of kid.

Pizza, guns, drums, music, family, and God. This pretty much sums up my life. It’s a pretty good life,” read the tagline on an Instagram account that appeared to belong to Long.

A student who graduated from Sequoyah High with Long in 2017 who spoke on the condition of anonymity told The Daily Beast, “He was very innocent seeming and wouldn’t even cuss. He was sorta nerdy and didn’t seem violent from what I remember. He was a hunter and his father was a youth minister or pastor. He was big into religion.”

Gangster shit.

there might be a chance of that. Could be a money laundering thing gone wrong. Kind of odd how it was one type of business that was hit. Or it could just be some nut who doesnt like asian people.. really sad that there are some people like this free to run loose in the world.
Massage parlors are well known fronts for prostitution. Could be a hired hit between pimps.

News is still coming out.

Apparently, the shootings occurred at spas.

Too early to tell motivations or who is behind it.

Blue city hijinks. Why does this always happen in places run by people like you?
Can’t you take a day off from your usual idiocy?
You first.

Forum List

Back