🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shop lifting is so bad in Seattle that grocery stores are locking up their ice cream.

The Pol Pots have obliterated Seattle and Portland

I enjoyed my decade there

Dem run cities may as well be on the surface of the fuckin' moon for all I really care about them except as a object lesson.

LOL.....Now if you are lookin' to really get this party started nation-wide then just don't recharge the EBT cards and watch it all fall apart.

Seattle is getting exactly what they voted for. Suffer, bitches.
cool.jpg

I remember when the jokes who lived there were bragging and as usual slashing people with their bs know it all thinking , when they bragged about being paid 15 an hour bahahhaha!!! It had not been that long (like 6mos-1yr later) and these asses had bragged about how well their cities were doing since the raise omg these ppl are so fkn dumb.

It will be like this across the entire US in the next few months. Many have no idea how damaged the food supply is.

don't know about food but Wal Mart is locking up things like underwear and cheap flashlights...

weird... bu then again, maybe not... when people are being brainwashed to think we don't need cops...

so when your house gets broken into... I guess you can just pray and hope for thebest?

Forum List

Back