shoplifter accused of stealing 17,000 i'm laundry detergent

In addition to general crimes, democrats are BIG advocates for shoplifting

Last edited:

dang somebody needs to do some heavy clothes washing. glad the riff raff.
20310918.jpg

dang somebody needs to do some heavy clothes washing. glad the riff raff.
Probably has a bunch of illegitimate kids. At least he's helping keep their clothes clean. Sounds like a good advertising campaign for Tide - good enough to steal.

It may be new in some areas of the country but in my slice of heaven this has been an ongoing issue to the point many retailers have the laundry detergent either locked up or under surveillance.

It’s a smart move for drug fiend perspective. Even drug dealers wash their shit stained undies. Unlike buying a hot TV or phone it’s extremely hard to get caught with stolen property concerning laundry detergent. Set yourself up at a flea market selling it for half the price Walmart or Dollar General does and you’ll make a killing of pure profit. Employees are not going to stop you from walking out with a full cart of detergent. Unfortunately that’s viewed worse than the stealing to Democratic lawmakers. Get yourself as many jugs of five finger discounted Tide while you can Bidenomics will take that away from the middle class soon enough enjoy your clothes smelling good while you can.

It may be new in some areas of the country but in my slice of heaven this has been an ongoing issue to the point many retailers have the laundry detergent either locked up or under surveillance.

It’s a smart move for drug fiend perspective. Even drug dealers wash their shit stained undies. Unlike buying a hot TV or phone it’s extremely hard to get caught with stolen property concerning laundry detergent. Set yourself up at a flea market selling it for half the price Walmart or Dollar General does and you’ll make a killing of pure profit. Employees are not going to stop you from walking out with a full cart of detergent. Unfortunately that’s viewed worse than the stealing to Democratic lawmakers. Get yourself as many jugs of five finger discounted Tide while you can Bidenomics will take that away from the middle class soon enough enjoy your clothes smelling good while you can.
thry lock up ice cream ., legos and anything these thugs steal

Forum List

Back