shoplifter sentences to decade behined bars

All these mass thieves of late have to be selling their haul on eBay or something.

I was reading another thread where some woman got busted stealing thousands (?) of dollars worth of laundry soap.

Canada locks people up for exercising there freedom of speech .. they are even sending people to reduction camp to be reprogrammed for what they call insensitive language .. fix your own shit hole country before you tell us what to do in ours !

i thought this was the us. pardon me. least we dont cower to the england,.

Yes. Can people be rehabilitated? How about house arrest? MUCH cheaper same, impact as he cannot rob if he is in his home. We have to get smarter man, these old fossil systems are bankrupting us in Canada, what about you?

Black guy on ankle braclet in STL (after like 40 arrests) still took off repeatedly (had many alarms ignored). Eventually drove and crashed into a 20 yr old Volleyball player walking on STL street (some TENN university) and now she has no legs. //

I believe she was a STL native home for a Volleyball tournament or something? can you imagine?

Canada locks people up for exercising there freedom of speech .. they are even sending people to reduction camp to be reprogrammed for what they call insensitive language .. fix your own shit hole country before you tell us what to do in ours !

This is why I am getting it all out now. They steal 2024 and we are done. I hope they don't retroactively go after us for past postings?

/---/ So let's turn all criminals loose to protect the other criminals from getting killed?
That's not what I said. You just made it seem like we lock them up and the problem goes away. It doesn't. Just giving recognition to those that have given all for the rule of law.

Ok you do realize that freedom of speech comes from the AMERICAN constitution and doesn't apply to Canadians, right?

All these mass thieves of late have to be selling their haul on eBay or something.

I was reading another thread where some woman got busted stealing thousands (?) of dollars worth of laundry soap.
another one of mine;. the us barely does aynthing about it unless the person is caucason. liberals have turned america racist.

This is why I am getting it all out now. They steal 2024 and we are done. I hope they don't retroactively go after us for past postings?
And if you and trump steal the election in 2024 this country becomes a dictatorship! TFG will imprison every enemy, without trials. Every courthouse will be locked up. No law enforcement unless they support you and yours. That's what we decent, law abiding people are trying to stop you clowns from doing!
But you are too blind to see it because trump and his cohorts are telling you It's the democrats doing what trump needs to happen! Continue kissing RWAss!

dude stole over 20,000 dollars from stores. the whole country should be doing this instead of letting them feel entitled to still like dems do.

He held folks up at gunpoint. This is a bit more than shoplifting.

"ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A man charged with almost three dozen shoplifting cases and stealing more than $20,000 worth of merchandise, pled guilty Friday. In those shoplifting incidents he used a gun."

Last edited:
And if you and trump steal the election in 2024 this country becomes a dictatorship! TFG will imprison every enemy, without trials. Every courthouse will be locked up. No law enforcement unless they support you and yours. That's what we decent, law abiding people are trying to stop you clowns from doing!
But you are too blind to see it because trump and his cohorts are telling you It's the democrats doing what trump needs to happen! Continue kissing RWAss!
only their is that invalid in the white house

He should get 10 years and both his little fingers cut off.

He does it again he should have have citizenship revoked and be banished from America or executed, his choice.

More jailtime isnt the answer anymore. It wastes time, energy, resources and money. We need jailtime but also more lasting punishments with non tolerance for repeat offenders.

Forum List

Back