shoplifter shot for stealing little debbie cakes

A country like the us actually letting people consume those things. Talk about PROMOTING a company killing folk. Want to outlaw pit? Get rid of hostess first.

A country like the us actually letting people consume those things. Talk about PROMOTING a company killing folk. Want to outlaw pit? Get rid of hostess first.
well how about we obey the law and dont shop lift like crazy pushing shop owners to this point. not that the guy it right in doing what he did should have called for cops. but the shoplifter was wrong too and probably did it many times at this point to there store. both were wrong. black needs to stop feeling it ok for them to do crimes because of the color od thwir skin.

That's the same dude who shot a store cashier in the face with a sawed-off shotgun while robbing a store, in 1989. Looks like they let him out of prison too soon.

All the guy had to was not steal and he would be alive right now. I feel no pity for him.

Sounds similar to a Capital Police Officer who shot and killed an alleged trespasser during a Jan 6 demonstration only Ashley Babbitt didn't steal any Lil Debbie cakes.

Screenshot_20230823_101037_TikTok.jpg

man people are really getting sick of being robbed. security guard shot the dude in the head and now its going to jail. I love how these people talk about stealing like it is ok. Both sides wrong. sad.

I believe shooting in self defense or defense of another should be just that.

I don't see how stealing a 5 dollar box of junk food put anyone's life in danger.

I believe shooting in self defense or defense of another should be just that.

I don't see how stealing a 5 dollar box of junk food put anyone's life in danger.

Says the psycho who would shoot little old Baptist ladies if they tried to stick a flyer in his front door. lol

It's his obligatory 'Whitey Did It!!!' post, never mind white women are a majority of voters who enable his feral bruthas and their Darwin Award winning antics, like a Three Stooges Meets George Orwell movie.
whites have nothing to do with this shoplifter., blacks need stop thinking they have right to be criminals.

A U.S. Capital Cop with a history of careless handling of a firearm gets away without even an investigation when he shoots and kills an unarmed (U.S. Vet) who posed him no threat. Let the Lil Debbie shooter go.

Forum List

Back