shoplifter shot for stealing little debbie cakes

lol don't remember your little girly man sniveling in the EVul Xians Singing in A Mall thread, eh? Run along, hit some more steroids and try and scare somebody.
Hey Asshole, quote the post where I said I would shoot an old lady who came to my door.

This is what you claimed I said so put up or shut the fuck up and quote the post, Bitch.

Hey Asshole, quote the post where I said I would shoot an old lady who came to my door.

This is what you claimed I said so put up or shut the fuck up and quote the post, Bitch.

Crawl back up your ass and sneeze, gimp. You little girls aren't anyone to be making demands.

Sad the way some humans disregard the value of life and over nothing. The guy wasn’t fit to be a security anything. The security guard was a coward.

Sad the way some humans disregard the value of life and over nothing. The guy wasn’t fit to be a security anything. The security guard was a coward.
I know people who have managed retail stores and the first thing they all tell their employees is that you never physically confront a shop lifter and if anyone armed tries to rob the store you give them what they want

Security cameras will be what catches the guy and all stores have loss insurance.

Once again you can't prove your claims and just reaffirmed that you are a lying sack of shit.

Once again you can't beleive nobody gives a shit about your lunatic anger issues, gimp. Go hide in the bushes somewhere and make giggle noises.

Once again you can't beleive nobody gives a shit about your lunatic anger issues, gimp. Go hide in the bushes somewhere and make giggle noises.
You're a lying piece of shit.

If you say something back it up with proof, Bitch.

But you can't quote where I said I would shoot an old woman who came to my door because that's just more of the shit that falls out of your mouth every time you open it.

What is the solution to the problem? F people like you and I that are responsible? It's an F ed up world we ain't never gunna fix it all. Freedom is messy. Better than the alternative!
He was a convicted felon, though. He shot a store owner in the face during a robbery, killing him.

IMO, should have been hanged publicly within 2 weeks after a guilty verdict for that.

Last edited:
He was a convicted felon, though. He shot a store owner in the face during a robbery, killing him.

IMO, should have been hanged publicly within 2 weeks after a guilty verdict for that.
It's an F ed up world. There don't seem to be good answers to its problems. I would rather be free and deal with the mess than allow the bad apples prevent me from doing what I can do responsibly. I hit 193 fishing trips this season on Tuesday. I am getting burnt on fishing. Right now goose hunting on Sept. 3rd is what gets me up in the morning. Take that away it would be tough to finish the season

Forum List

Back