Shopping while black

Barneys busted student for ?shopping while black? | New York Post

Since most on the Right think that racism went away when Obama took the Oath I thought I would drop some reality on them. Does this happen all the time? No, but this is an example of the problems blacks face while doing every day shit.

They do? Where did you get that from?

For most, racism has lessened considerably over the years and each generation sees it decline even more, each generation is more accepting of the differences of others (at least that's been my observation). But racism will always exist in a fragment of the population. And it will exist as long as there are people who use it to get something they want. For example, to divide people.

Was this some kind of attempt to smear conservatives? At any rate this guy should sue the snot out of these people.

If you say racism is over or it has no effect and you happen to be a con then yeah.

The denying is more important than the party in this case

Who has claimed that racism is over? Can you please provide a quote?

Of course I cannot that's not how the new racism works. Its done thru suggestion.

Example: America racist? We just elected the first black man!

Usually a one word question will send those people underground. Like "How or Why?"

If you say racism is over or it has no effect and you happen to be a con then yeah.

The denying is more important than the party in this case

Of course I cannot that's not how the new racism works. Its done thru suggestion.

Usually a one word question will send those people underground. Like "How or Why?"

The "new" racism? :badgrin:

In other words, you can't prove your own claim, which I already knew, because it was a lie. I'm sure a therapist can help you sort through all of your quixotic demons.

In other words, you can't prove your own claim, which I already knew, because it was a lie. I'm sure a therapist can help you sort through all of your quixotic demons.

I'm sorry you're right:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/19/white-men-racism-over_n_3624866.html

white-men-racism-over_n_3624866.html

You're right, because they didn't say "racism is over" I guess you got me. Now go back to dipping your crayons in pudding. No no no, I'm not saying your retarded and you cant quote where I said it. I'm just saying that purple is your favorite number.

Now your new reason for not believing will be what? The source? Anger? Disbelief? or all three?

Last edited:
He is suing both Barneys and the NYPD for unspecified damages.

#####

Good on him...what was done to him is a total outrage.

That's the only way it will be stopped.

bianco-ilk had the caning of students in schools in our non-US state abolished...threatened to sue the teachers, schools, and Education dept.

Line 'em up and sue 'em! it's the only way!

Last edited:

Since most on the Right think that racism went away when Obama took the Oath I thought I would drop some reality on them. Does this happen all the time? No, but this is an example of the problems blacks face while doing every day shit.

A college student from Queens got more than he bargained for when he splurged on a $350 designer belt at Barneys — when a clerk had him cuffed apparently thinking the black teen couldn’t afford the pricey purchase, even though he had paid for it, a new lawsuit alleges.

“His only crime was being a young black man,” his attorney, Michael Palillo, told The Post.

Trayon Christian, 19, a NYC College of Technology freshman from Corona, went to the Madison Avenue fashion mecca in April to buy the Salvatore Ferragamo belt after saving up his paychecks from a part-time job at the college.

But as soon as he exited the luxury department store, undercover officers grabbed Christian and asked “how a young black man such as himself could afford to purchase such an expensive belt,” according to the suit, filed Tuesday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

A Barneys clerk, who had asked Christian for identification when he bought the belt, called police claiming the purchase was a fraud, the suit says.

Cops eventually called Chase, which verified that the card belonged to Christian, and they let him go.

Police sources said Christian has no arrest record.

Christian told The Post he returned the belt out of disgust over his treatment by the world-famous clothing store.

“I didn’t want to have anything to do with it,” he said, adding that he was first inspired to buy the accessory by Harlem rapper Juelz Santana who wears the Italian designer’s duds.

Christian said he’ll never shop at Barneys again.

Barneys did not immediately comment.

A spokeswoman for the city’s Law Department said she would review the claims once she received the suit

Cuz in most cases if black people have that kind of money on them it is from drug sales !!!

Still it is not the shop owners place to question where he got the money.

If that were the case how many hotel chains would go out of business if they questioned all the drug dealers that use their services.

People who believe the Progressive storyline that America is a racist society believe it because they want to believe it, even though racist attitudes, now reserved to the lower classes and uneducated, no longer have any power or influence in American society.

Stand Your Ground, Post-Trayvon Martin America, You're Not Racist - Forbes

I think Don't Taze me had something else to do once he was shown evidence. Or he's trying to think up another reason why the truth cannot be the truth.

A college student from Queens got more than he bargained for when he splurged on a $350 designer belt at Barneys — when a clerk had him cuffed apparently thinking the black teen couldn’t afford the pricey purchase, even though he had paid for it, a new lawsuit alleges.

“His only crime was being a young black man,” his attorney, Michael Palillo, told The Post.

Trayon Christian, 19, a NYC College of Technology freshman from Corona, went to the Madison Avenue fashion mecca in April to buy the Salvatore Ferragamo belt after saving up his paychecks from a part-time job at the college.

But as soon as he exited the luxury department store, undercover officers grabbed Christian and asked “how a young black man such as himself could afford to purchase such an expensive belt,” according to the suit, filed Tuesday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

A Barneys clerk, who had asked Christian for identification when he bought the belt, called police claiming the purchase was a fraud, the suit says.

Cops eventually called Chase, which verified that the card belonged to Christian, and they let him go.

Christian told The Post he returned the belt out of disgust over his treatment by the world-famous clothing store.

“I didn’t want to have anything to do with it,” he said, adding that he was first inspired to buy the accessory by Harlem rapper Juelz Santana who wears the Italian designer’s duds.

A spokeswoman for the city’s Law Department said she would review the claims once she received the suit

Cuz in most cases if black people have that kind of money on them it is from drug sales !!!

If that were the case how many hotel chains would go out of business if they questioned all the drug dealers that use their services.

Lots of rich and middle class hardworking Black people in America today.

Shop owners playing cops can get them into a lot of trouble.
If the customer can pay, and does pay, with a legal card or cash, then instead of calling the cops the shop owner/staff member should say to the customer...including this student:

"Thank you for your custom, sir.
Have a nice day.
If you've been happy with your shopping experience today please tell your friends.
Hope to see you in our store again soon".

Last edited:
This case reminds me of 'shopping while a hooker'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA5RrO_7Rgo]Pretty Woman Shopping part 1 Movieclip with captions.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQQK0VTTXvA]Pretty Woman : Big Mistake Huge (Shop Scene) - YouTube[/ame]

I agree, a law suit is in order. And personal apologies when you return to the store, just for the apologies. Ask the clerk and the under cover officers if they could afford the $350 belt....when they answer "No.." remind them that YOU could and tell them to stop being such racist bores!

Just because he had the ability to charge it doesn't mean he could 'afford' it. I am often asked for other ID when I shop using a debit or credit card. I would bet at least a cyber dollar that he, himself escalated the incident by getting huffy, copping an attitude, and refusing to show other ID.

You are assuming something that wasn't said. I don't ever recall being asked for a second ID when using a credit card.

I have been frequently.

Don't taze me cant see the racism in this post because you didn't plainly say you're a racist

Maybe if people weren't 100 x more likely to be held up or assaulted by black men than any other color, black men wouldn't be looked askance at in Barney's.

Just sayin.

Maybe if people weren't 100 x more likely to be held up or assaulted by black men than any other color, black men wouldn't be looked askance at in Barney's.

Just sayin.

And this applies to someone buying a product how exactly?

I'm sorry you're right:

White Conservative Male Pundits To Nation: Racism Is Over, Stop Talking About It

You're right, because they didn't say "racism is over" I guess you got me. Now go back to dipping your crayons in pudding. No no no, I'm not saying your retarded and you cant quote where I said it. I'm just saying that purple is your favorite number.

Now your new reason for not believing will be what? The source? Anger? Disbelief? or all three?

You believe that "most on the right" = "white conservative male pundits (aka talking heads)"?

:lol: :lol:

So you can forgive limp wristed, white pansy asses for getting nervous when black dudes in hoodies come into the store.

I'm sorry you're right:

White Conservative Male Pundits To Nation: Racism Is Over, Stop Talking About It

You believe that "most on the right" = "white conservative male pundits (aka talking heads)"?

:lol: :lol:

Obviously I do because the talking heads are the only ones doing it. Ted Nugent said in a radio interview: "(R)acism against blacks was gone by the time I started touring the nation in the late '60s."

Saying racism is over is the new saying you have 'a black friend' - Chicago Tribune

Sorry I meant only Talking Heads and Rock stars...and USMB Cons and...

"
Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic."

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

A.D.D. maybe?

Black man buys items, Koshergirl talks about violent crime.

This is why he was arrested, thinking like KKKosher

And this brings us to another unfortunate stereotype...

the stereotype of blacks as illiterate, ebonics spouting, racist morons.

Forum List

Back