Shots fired near Biden's home

I'm sure treasonous rightwingers are hoping this man's life is in danger, but it's probably just a random incident that has nothing to do with the VP.

I'm sure treasonous rightwingers are hoping this man's life is in danger, but it's probably just a random incident that has nothing to do with the VP.
Yup, just like you commie fucking progtads were all dreaming about and hoping Bush would get whacked.

You got no high ground here, shit breath, sorry.

Did I say I wanted biden hurt? I mean it was the liberals that produced and supported a movie about assassinating BUSH.

Yup, just like you commie fucking progtads were all dreaming about and hoping Bush would get whacked.

Who was dreaming about Bush being whacked? Never met a single person who was. :dunno:

Who was dreaming about Bush being whacked? Never met a single person who was. :dunno:
You're a piss poor liar as well.

Fuck off.

Did I say I wanted biden hurt? I mean it was the liberals that produced and supported a movie about assassinating BUSH.

I watched that movie. Nobody was supporting Bush being assassinated. The movie was exploring the reaction people would have to a president being assassinated in modern times, and they chose our most recent President. It was an interesting movie for about 30 minutes, but for the most part it sucked.

I watched that movie. Nobody was supporting Bush being assassinated. The movie was exploring the reaction people would have to a president being assassinated in modern times, and they chose our most recent President. It was an interesting movie for about 30 minutes, but for the most part it sucked.
Gee... I wonder how a movie about OBAMA BEING ASSASSINATED would be received? Oh never mind... WE ALREADY CAN SEE...

You people and your two faced, double standards and hypocrisy are a fucking sickening joke.

If a movie like that was made with Obama in it, liberals would shit.

Maybe he should got out on his front porch and shoot his shot gun in the air. Maybe, just maybe the pellets will hit the gunman on the way down.

Gee... I wonder how a movie about OBAMA BEING ASSASSINATED would be received? Oh never mind... WE ALREADY CAN SEE...

You people and your two faced, double standards and hypocrisy are a fucking sickening joke.

Yeah. A movie and some guy actually close to a home shooting are exactly the same thing. :cuckoo:

Yeah. A movie and some guy actually close to a home shooting are exactly the same thing. :cuckoo:
Like I said he could always shoot his shot gun in the air. Lol

They probably would. Many liberals are whiny, petty children. Now that Obama is in office we see a new breed of whiny, petty conservative.

They probably would. Many liberals are whiny, petty children. Now that Obama is in office we see a new breed of whiny, petty conservative.
No whine here, I disagreed with Obama, and over night I became a racist. Even though I wasn't one for 38 years prior to him becoming president.

Joe is the only bright spot in an otherwise despicable administration. We want him kept around for the comedic relief.

Whatever these gunshots were, they had nothing to do with Joe Biden. He's a likeable, befuddled, old guy.

The movie had so much support from liberals it was a box office bomb and failed to make a million dollars worldwide. This idea that liberals support this movie in droves is utter hogwash.

The movie had so much support from liberals it was a box office bomb and failed to make a million dollars worldwide. This idea that liberals support this movie in droves is utter hogwash.
There was no outrage for you liberals.

Forum List

Back