Should Trump Kick Biden’s Ass Again?

Then they continue to risk national security with this fool.
I have never been particularly impressed with the lefts concern with this nation. Its about power to them. Always.

What America needs to do is look at the nonpolitical support people who are responsible for the Nations security and hope they do their jobs and keep the wolves at bay.

Ukraine/Russia is geting out of hand.
Israel/hamas is about to get worse with Hezbolah trying to drag a number of other countries into the fray.
Inflation, while high, is barely stable and prices are not coming down.
Our borders are wide open...

With the gift that Biden just handed the GOP, I still think they have the ability to snatch defeat from a sure thing.

I have never been particularly impressed with the lefts concern with this nation. Its about power to them. Always.

What America needs to do is look at the nonpolitical support people who are responsible for the Nations security and hope they do their jobs and keep the wolves at bay.

Ukraine/Russia is geting out of hand.
Israel/hamas is about to get worse with Hezbolah trying to drag a number of other countries into the fray.
Inflation, while high, is barely stable and prices are not coming down.
Our borders are wide open...

With the gift that Biden just handed the GOP, I still think they have the ability to snatch defeat from a sure thing.
It was a great read until you petered out at the end. 🥸

Mmm … I’ve been wondering if an optimistic Democrat still existed, especially today. I’m thinking you love hating on Trump because you’ve been willingly misinformed.
Well Trump is Hitler after all

Those death camps and world wars he started got old after a while.

At the next Debate All of Trumps so called Lies can be fact checked as True during the Debateor at least in Post Debate shows and we won’t have to wait overnight again

The immediate question is will they force him to resign before the end of the week, or will the 25th amendment come into play next week?
I would hope that republicans would be smart enough to vote down any 25th Amendment attempt. :laugh:

Those of us who pay attention to things outside of our border can clearly see that the Nazis are on the rise everywhere.

Trump lied with confidence. Nothing he said was true and he went off on tangeants that made no sense. That's not winning.

The immediate question is will they force him to resign before the end of the week, or will the 25th amendment come into play next week?
Neither. He lost the the first debate. It's June. Some (R) congressman with two first names, which really doesn't narrow it down much, is introducing a 25th amendment bill that will go absolutely nowhere.

Forum List

Back