Should Congress go after Obama's pension?

I don't think its really any of their business.
But if they are wanting to do it with legislation, I am ok with it. I dont want that asshole singled out or anything. Wonder if it applies to them(congress) as well?

It is interesting that the former head of the DNC said those same words, it is no ones business.

Wasserman Schultz Rips Liberals for Complaining About Obama Wall Street Speech: It’s ‘None of Your Business’

But....but...but.... I thought Dims were the salary police to tell us who is making too much and who needs to make more.

It is interesting that the GOP seems to have taken over as the salary police.

House Oversight chair suggests Congress could go after Obama's pension over $400,000 speech

It looks like Obama is giving $400,000 speeches. Now Congress is talking about going after his pension.

Is this a good thing or is it none of their business?

Obama announces $2M donation to Chicago summer jobs programs

lol, Obama can thus claim that this and the next 4 400,000 dollar speeches went to charity.
Obama said the center will be used to "train the next generation of leadership, the Barack Obamas of today."
And you fuckers talk about trump..

lol, one minute the RWnuts are championing private charity, but the minute someone like Obama does it,

it magically becomes EVIL.

Goddam that's funny.
you quoted that twice and your dumbass got it wrong both times lol
The only person to know that level of failure is Clinton. Quote it again :badgrin:

But if they are wanting to do it with legislation, I am ok with it. I dont want that asshole singled out or anything. Wonder if it applies to them(congress) as well?

It is interesting that the former head of the DNC said those same words, it is no ones business.

Wasserman Schultz Rips Liberals for Complaining About Obama Wall Street Speech: It’s ‘None of Your Business’

But....but...but.... I thought Dims were the salary police to tell us who is making too much and who needs to make more.

House Oversight chair suggests Congress could go after Obama's pension over $400,000 speech

It looks like Obama is giving $400,000 speeches. Now Congress is talking about going after his pension.

lol, Obama can thus claim that this and the next 4 400,000 dollar speeches went to charity.
Obama said the center will be used to "train the next generation of leadership, the Barack Obamas of today."

Ah, so your fear is that the Center might help some black kids become successful in America.

Fascinating. Abominably racist, but fascinating nonetheless.
yes, because that is what I was getting at lol

Or you could clarify what you were trying to say, after being woefully vague in your first post.

lol, one minute the RWnuts are championing private charity, but the minute someone like Obama does it,

Goddam that's funny.
The only person to know that level of failure is Clinton. Quote it again :badgrin:

Prove me wrong.

Goddam that's funny.

Prove me wrong.
I was referring to his ego, dummy

How about our current president realese his tax returns like Obama did. Also he needs to release his birth certificate he doesn't look US born with that orange skin.

Also are we sure Trumps wifes are legal. Dude has like three or four from who knows where. I guess he gets the "fake christian that wants to tell everyone the right way to live and has four wives its ok jesus forgives me" republican bullshit waiver.

We need to see Melania's birth certificate LOCK HER UP

I think it's total bullshit. I didn't agree with most of his policies or his methods, but the man served and deserves his pension. And that Presidential Allowance Modernization Act sounds like partisan political crap, although I have to admit I know nothing more about it than what was written in the link article. I would say offhand that the only reasons for forfeiture of a presidential pension should be the same as any other federal pension, including that of military members: crimes against the United States of America such as treason, espionage, sabotage, etc.

Forum List

Back