Should Elon Musk float Donald Trump a loan until his appeal?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Dem Weasel Judge Engeron has BLOCKED Donald Trump from getting a loan to deal with the insane $450 Million dollar judgement he pulled out of his ass. So wouldn't it be great if Elon Musk stepped in to help stop the madness? I say yes, and I hope New York harvests the many billions of dollars in losses they deserve from this travesty of justice.

Dem Weasel Judge Engeron has BLOCKED Donald Trump from getting a loan to deal with the insane $450 Million dollar judgement he pulled out of his ass. So wouldn't it be great if Elon Musk stepped in to help stop the madness? I say yes, and I hope New York harvests the many billions of dollars in losses they deserve from this travesty of justice.
Why would you ever "float" a loan to a guy you know is never going to pay a cent of it back?

I imagine Elon Musk would actually want to get his money back Sunday

the smart thing is for the governor to give a full pardon or what ever makes it all go away or new york is going to lose a lot of businesses and most likely cause a starvation problem if truckers refuse to bring in food,,,,

You mean to claim, that Trump and his crowd favor, batteries on wheels??

Let me get this straight. This case stems from massive loans that were paid back and where the Lender was happy to work with Trump. And the Leftists are posting here that Musk shouldn't lend him the money because he won't be repaid?

How fucking stupid are you people?

There is a possibility that the Appellate Division could be persuaded to waive the bond requirements and stay the penalties pending a ruling.

They see what is happening and in fairness, as the statute requiring a bond was never intended to deal with such an outrageous figure on an individual, they may consider doing so.

Let me get this straight. This case stems from massive loans that were paid back and where the Lender was happy to work with Trump. And the Leftists are posting here that Musk shouldn't lend him the money because he won't be repaid?

How fucking stupid are you people?
Trump has screwed lots of investors. Look what he did to Charleston, SC.

Forum List

Back