Should FDR have been impeached for interning Japanese Americans?

So when the next Dimm POTUS is impeached, I will be shocked and sanctimonious and talk down to any Dimm that opposes the impeachment and brings up stupid terms like “due process” and “probable cause”.

It just blah blah blah to me.
Save me your outrage

If Republicans had anything close to an impeachable offense on Obama, they would have used it

Trump is an impeachment waiting to happen

Sadly you are correct. I have been saying that if they impeach him it will change the country for the worse.

The only thing that might prevent that is a blow out at the ballot box next Nov.

But I do not want that either as a divided government is the best thing for the country.

The Left should figure out how to beat Trump at the polls instead of weaponizing Impeachment. Once again, another dangerous precedent set by the Left.
And if nothing is done, we are giving a stamp of approval on a president coercing a foreign government into targeting a political adversary. Do we really want a government where presidents, congressmen, and public officials compromise the welfare of our nation and our allies to discredit their political opponents. When a future democratic president or public offical blackmails a US ally in order to coerce the targeting of a political opponent, is that going be Ok because Trump did it?

Republicans in the Senate should have had the balls to censor the president but of course that would never happen because it would endanger the president's bid for re-election.

Last edited:
The Left should figure out how to beat Trump at the polls instead of weaponizing Impeachment. Once again, another dangerous precedent set by the Left.

Weaponizing Impeachment?

That's what Republicans did with Clinton. Get real.

This is legitimate. Trump has broken laws and used the Power of the President to do it. That is Impeachable by any reckoning

I am real. It was real when Clinton tampered with the process and perjured himself. Impeachment has been on the table with Trump within minutes of his Inauguration with you people finding any action to map to Impeachment. You keep saying he broke laws and used Presidential Powers to do it but you keep analyzing his every move trying to map an action to Impeachment. The only thing your side is doing is making him more popular and a victim.
Every president since Reagan has faced attempted impeachment and you can bet they had political adversaries trying get them impeached from the day they took office.

So when the next Dimm POTUS is impeached, I will be shocked and sanctimonious and talk down to any Dimm that opposes the impeachment and brings up stupid terms like “due process” and “probable cause”.

If that comes about, democrats on this board will be defending the president with claims that Trump did it and republicans let him go scot-free. Trump is setting all kinds precedents, all bad.

If that comes about, democrats on this board will be defending the president with claims that Trump did it and republicans let him go scot-free. Trump is setting all kinds precedents, all bad.

Republicans did do it (Clinton) and the (D)'s let him go free.

So it's ok if each president sets a new low in presidential conduct? Donald Trump once boasted that ‘I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.’ Sad, but probably True. Today, voters want results, they don't care what the president has to do to delivery lie, violate the constitution and laws, double cross our allies, its all ok as long as the president deliveries. However what voters seem to miss is that each president's illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral act sets the standard for next president who may well have goals the opposite of his predecessor.

Last edited:

So it's ok if each president sets a new low in presidential conduct? Donald Trump once boasted that ‘I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.’
Sad, but probably True. Today, voters want results, they don't care what the president has to do to delivery, lie, violate the constitution, laws, double cross our allies, its all ok as long as the president deliveries. However what voters seem to miss is that each president's illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral act sets the standard for next president who may well have goals the opposite of his predecessor.

Obama said there are 57 states.

Hyperbolic speech isn’t impeachable.

Shit like selling small arms to Mexico and then hiding behind executive privilege and having your AG being held in contempt of Congress is impeachable for abuse of power.

So it's ok if each president sets a new low in presidential conduct? Donald Trump once boasted that ‘I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.’
Sad, but probably True. Today, voters want results, they don't care what the president has to do to delivery, lie, violate the constitution, laws, double cross our allies, its all ok as long as the president deliveries. However what voters seem to miss is that each president's illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral act sets the standard for next president who may well have goals the opposite of his predecessor.

Shit like selling small arms to Mexico and then hiding behind executive privilege and having your AG being held in contempt of Congress is impeachable for abuse of power.
Demanding personal favors in return for military aid is impeachable

There you go. You justify the bad conduct of the current president by the bad conduct of a previous president. Clinton, Obama, Bush, or any other president's bad conduct does not justify the bad conduct of the current president.

Suppose we followed your line of reasoning in the criminal justice system. Every flawed verdict would be reason to repeat it.

There you go. You justify the bad conduct of the current president by the bad conduct of a previous president. Clinton, Obama, Bush, or any other president's bad conduct does not justify the bad conduct of the current president.

Suppose we followed your line of reasoning in the criminal justice system. Every flawed verdict would be reason to repeat it.
No previous presidents since Nixon have sunk to the level of depravity of Trump

I am discussing a standard of conduct. You think Obama murdering hundreds of thousands of brown people in Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen is the same level of Trump SUPPOSEDLY holding back funds for a few days, funds that Obama never gave to Ukraine, even as Putin ravaged Crimea.

Let’s discuss scale and discuss why Obama wasn’t impeached.

The discussion is about an established track record of acceptable behavior.

Apparently to Dimms, holding back aid for a few days is worse than mother fucking genocide.

You are some sick fucks.

Last edited:

I am discussing a standard of conduct. You think Obama murdering hundreds of thousands of brown people in Libya, Syria, and Yemen is the same level of Trump SUPPOSEDLY holding back funds for a few days, funds that Obama never gave to Ukraine, even as Putin ravaged Crimea.

Apparently to Dimms, holding back aid for a few days is worse than mother fucking genocide.

You are some sick fucks.
So because Obama was not impeached for his bad conduct, we should not impeach Trump. So if we don't impeach Trump, the next president's bad conduct is to be excused. There seems to be something wrong this logic.

So it's ok if each president sets a new low in presidential conduct? Donald Trump once boasted that ‘I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters.’ Sad, but probably True. Today, voters want results, they don't care what the president has to do to delivery lie, violate the constitution and laws, double cross our allies, its all ok as long as the president deliveries. However what voters seem to miss is that each president's illegal, unconstitutional, and immoral act sets the standard for next president who may well have goals the opposite of his predecessor.

I don't support Trump and your accusations had nothing to do with what I said.

Demanding personal favors in return for military aid is impeachable

So is perjury. The (R)]s aren't going to do what the (D)'s before them wouldn't do.

I am discussing a standard of conduct. You think Obama murdering hundreds of thousands of brown people in Libya, Syria, Afghanistan and Yemen is the same level of Trump SUPPOSEDLY holding back funds for a few days, funds that Obama never gave to Ukraine, even as Putin ravaged Crimea.

Trump is murdering those same people.

You are some sick fucks.

We really do need to quit with all the needless killing.

or trying to stack the Supreme Court? Or sending to IRS to fuck with the Philadelphia Inquirer because the owner opposed the new deal?

JFK and LBJ spied on their political opponents.

Obama spied on the AP and also reporter’s like James Rosen.

It goes on and on...all these Presidents should have been impeached for abuse of power.

Idiot Dems are really going into dangerous territory here, just because they lost in 2016 because they ran a SHIT CANDIDATE.

THE NEXT DEMOCRAT WHO WINS POTUS NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED. WE WILL FIGURE OUT THE CRIME, BUT THEY MUST BE IMPEACHED TO SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY!!!

The next Democrat who wins the POTUS will do whatever he/she wants to do because all the norms have been destroyed by Trump and his republican party. They won't have to abide by the rules or the law. They will openly make money off tax payer dollars, they will put their families in cushy government jobs and allow them to rake in foreign dollars. They will conspire with foreign hostile leaders to remain in power and they will lie, lie, lie, lie, lie.

In other words, they will do what Trump and his republican party is doing and you'll have to keep your big fat mouth shut since you've allowed this President and these republican leaders do whatever they wanted without question.

The order most certainly should have been overturned by the courts.

In times of war though we grow cowardly and become afraid to question the government and it's actions.

It's why there has been wars for most of the existence of the U.S.
After Pearl Harbor, the US was in a panic

Very few, including the Supreme Court, objected to interring Japanese

We had to protect ourselves from spies and sabotage
why were the German and Italian US citizens not thrown in there with them?...

or trying to stack the Supreme Court? Or sending to IRS to fuck with the Philadelphia Inquirer because the owner opposed the new deal?

It goes on and on...all these Presidents should have been impeached for abuse of power.

Idiot Dems are really going into dangerous territory here, just because they lost in 2016 because they ran a SHIT CANDIDATE.

THE NEXT DEMOCRAT WHO WINS POTUS NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED. WE WILL FIGURE OUT THE CRIME, BUT THEY MUST BE IMPEACHED TO SAVE OUR DEMOCRACY!!!

The next Democrat who wins the POTUS will do whatever he/she wants to do because all the norms have been destroyed by Trump and his republican party. They won't have to abide by the rules or the law. They will openly make money off tax payer dollars, they will put their families in cushy government jobs and allow them to rake in foreign dollars. They will conspire with foreign hostile leaders to remain in power and they will lie, lie, lie, lie, lie.

In other words, they will do what Trump and his republican party is doing and you'll have to keep your big fat mouth shut since you've allowed this President and these republican leaders do whatever they wanted without question.

What does Obama earn for a 45 minute speech these days? Asking for a friend.

Putting American citizens into concentration camps like FDR did isnt impeachable?

Forum List

Back