Should George Stephanopolous lose his job on ABC news over attacking sexual assault victims

Should George Stephanopolous lose his job over his attacks against sexual assault victims

• yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hee is a video from Andrew Klavan, from his podcast, where he dug up a video of George Stephanopolous warning the victims of bill clinton to keep their mouths shut or they would be destroyed......

Andrew Klavan brought this out to show the difference between George the reporter today, going after kavanaugh, and the lies against him...... and George the minion of the clinton crime machine destroying the lives of bill clinton's sexual assault victims....actual proof that he didn't care about those women and worked to destroy them....

Should he lose his job at ABC and be driven from the public square...

The clip starts at the 18:45 mark on the video....the really vile part starts at the 19:45 mark....

Wow..

I had forgotten how vile that SOB was...

I say apply the rules they want applied to us to him and call his soy-lent green ass out.

Sorry bout that,

1. I never liked George S. *long stupid name*, wasn't he Clintonian ass licker before he became a fake news guy?
  2. He goes into the meat grinder, no one defends him.
  3. That's how things roll, they don't want to be pulled into the center of the vortex.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That part of the clip needs to be played often so the word gets out to just what kind of person he really is

Hee is a video from Andrew Klavan, from his podcast, where he dug up a video of George Stephanopolous warning the victims of bill clinton to keep their mouths shut or they would be destroyed......

Andrew Klavan brought this out to show the difference between George the reporter today, going after kavanaugh, and the lies against him...... and George the minion of the clinton crime machine destroying the lives of bill clinton's sexual assault victims....actual proof that he didn't care about those women and worked to destroy them....

Should he lose his job at ABC and be driven from the public square...

The clip starts at the 18:45 mark on the video....the really vile part starts at the 19:45 mark....

The obvious answer is NO.

He has the wrong letter after his name.

Forum List

Back