Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

HUNDREDS of people participated in and cooperated in this outrageous violation of our most vulnerable. As with Michael Jackson, parents too either looked the other way or cooperated.

Start lining them up for prosecution. Hundreds of people should be quaking in their stylish boots.

trump-epstein.gif

Maybe trump will tell us!

Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

HUNDREDS of people participated in and cooperated in this outrageous violation of our most vulnerable. As with Michael Jackson, parents too either looked the other way or cooperated.

Start lining them up for prosecution. Hundreds of people should be quaking in their stylish boots.
The prosecution just wants to put her away quietly. They don't want names--that is why we haven't heard anything to speak of about this case. They would have to try the likes of Slick Willie, Randy Andy and a host of others characters too many to mention here. Our government is a piece o' shit.

Not going to happen. If actual records do not exist to collaborate what she says no prosecutor is going to bother with hearsay alone. If she ever had such records they are now ashes.

I would think that would be part of a deal for sentencing?
Since it has gone to the jury, she hasn't accepted a plea deal. Why would she say anything. It is up to the prosecution to prove. Makes no difference anyway--too many big names would come out and the current swamp critters wouldn't want that. Two major names would be Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.

I would think that would be part of a deal for sentencing?
As I understand from various interviews after the decision, she can be sentenced then cooperate with prosecutors to have that sentence reduced.

I'm a bit conflicted. I want her to serve serious time in prison but I also want those involve exposed and prosecuted, seriously prosecuted.

You're desperation is duly noted.

As you know, President Trump BANNED Jeffrey Epstein. from Trump's home, Mar-A-Lago.

As you know too, it was President Clinton had an affair with Gishlane Maxwell who is the subject of this discussion.

Thank you.
Well if Bill Clinton had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell at least she was not underaged.

Since it has gone to the jury, she hasn't accepted a plea deal. Why would she say anything. It is up to the prosecution to prove. Makes no difference anyway--too many big names would come out and the current swamp critters wouldn't want that. Two major names would be Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew.
And Donald Trump.

Not going to happen. If actual records do not exist to collaborate what she says no prosecutor is going to bother with hearsay alone. If she ever had such records they are now ashes.
That’s right. Any records implicating high level politicians have likely been destroyed by the FBI. High level VIPs and politicians must be protect at all costs.

Forum List

Back