Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

Where do you get the fucking idea that any of this is my opinion, you incredible dumbass? I am giving you facts!

Are you normally this stupid, because you normally don't come across this way?

One of my female classmates from high school was convicted of attempting to blackmail college basketball coach Rick Petino. Guess where she served her time? She served her sentence at a federal minimum-security prison in Florida.
abraham-lincoln-S.jpg

Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

HUNDREDS of people participated in and cooperated in this outrageous violation of our most vulnerable. As with Michael Jackson, parents too either looked the other way or cooperated.

Start lining them up for prosecution. Hundreds of people should be quaking in their stylish boots.

Nope, Gen Pop

Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

According to one quick Google search, it appears that it faces up to 65 years in prison for its crimes. That seems too little, to me, but I would be in favor of letting it cut a deal by naming names, to reduce that as far down as 55 years. Maybe let it out after an even fifty year. Or whenever it doesn't kill itself, whichever comes first.

It is not hyperbole to say that quite possibly this nation would fall apart if all the names of Mr. E.'s participants in his illegal parties were named (and documented with proof).

It would certainly lead to the downfall of other governments, too.

I agree that -- as other contributors to this thread have said or implied -- the powers-that-be have seen to it that proof has been destroyed.

From what I have read at the Daily Mail, Prince Andrew at the very least will become an outcast in the Royal Family and the nation.

I guess that there are only a few countries left where the rich and the powerful can literally do anything they want (illegal sex, murder of rivals, etc.).

She's not giving up any names. Damn right she won't. Not after what happened to Jeffrey and to his two guards that have been acquitted of any wrong doing. LOLOL Woman is evil but she ain't stupid to death.

Forum List

Back