Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

Most of you people watch too many TVs and movies. There are levels of federal prison, and a pedophile would NEVER be assigned to anything but low security. They don't need protection because their fellow inmates are likely just the same as them, tax evaders, white collar criminals, and non-violent drug dealers.
WOW! To you, sex trafficking of CHILDREN, taking them across state lines, and participating in sex with them and your lover is NOT a violent crime? JUST WOW! In this case, hundreds of children were abused and their lives at best ruined and at worst destroyed and you say, oh put her in with OTHER white-collar criminals and drug dealers. How are drug dealers non-violent?

We'll have to agree to disagree.

In my humble opinion, ANYONE involved in the sex trafficking of women, especially children, must be held responsible. If they're not held responsible, nothing changes.
Lol, ok. Pilot, servants and drivers were not likely to be involved. Also no need for what's here face to name names there would be tax records. But ya if they partake then yes they should be charged also and likely already would have been you know because of the records thing

WOW! To you, sex trafficking of CHILDREN, taking them across state lines, and participating in sex with them and your lover is NOT a violent crime? JUST WOW! In this case, hundreds of children were abused and their lives at best ruined and at worst destroyed and you say, oh put her in with OTHER white-collar criminals and drug dealers. How are drug dealers non-violent?
You should consider yourself akin to a bag or rocks on this topic!

No, by law it is NOT a violent crime unless actual physical injury occurred. The same is true for some drug dealers, and when I say drug dealers I am talking about those caught smuggling drugs or trafficking. I am well-versed in the structure of the federal prison system because I had a relative sentenced to 5 years in a minimum security facility. There are often hundred of inmates supervised by only 3-5 guards. There are no cells as the facility is dormitory style. The prisoners are always well-behaved because one screw up will have them reassigned to a higher security prison, usually located nearby.

You apparently do watch too many prison dramas on TV and in movies. For example, Wesley Snipes served 3 years in one of the federal minimum security prisons for tax evasion.

You’re not good at reading comprehension.
Oh I know full well what you said. You’re trying to cover your tracks because you got shown to be wrong. YOU claimed you would not be surprised to learn Trump did things like Epstein. You then got told it won’t happen. And it won’t. Because the girls have said it didn’t. So your claim isn’t going to happen.

Oh I know full well what you said. You’re trying to cover your tracks because you got shown to be wrong. YOU claimed you would not be surprised to learn Trump did things like Epstein. You then got told it won’t happen. And it won’t. Because the girls have said it didn’t. So your claim isn’t going to happen.
I wouldn’t be surprised. Would you?

Who was the source of those reports? I don't recall Trump ever mentioning it.
That doesn’t make sense to me. If Trump was on the plane, but not the flight log, wouldn’t the pilot now be in legal trouble for filing a false flight log? We’ve know for years Trump flew to New York once on the plane. But there’s never been any photos or other indications that Trump was ever on that island.

trump-epstein.gif

Maybe trump will tell us!

Sorry Oatfield, do you see how old that video is? How young those two are? Yes, Trump was rich and was invited like a lot of uber rich folks to some of Epstein's parties and yes Trump attended a couple of them, but none of them were down at Orgy Island, they were with his wife and son, and when Trump got wind that some funny stuff might be going on, he never went back.

You should consider yourself akin to a bag or rocks on this topic!

No, by law it is NOT a violent crime unless actual physical injury occurred. The same is true for some drug dealers, and when I say drug dealers I am talking about those caught smuggling drugs or trafficking. I am well-versed in the structure of the federal prison system because I had a relative sentenced to 5 years in a minimum security facility. There are often hundred of inmates supervised by only 3-5 guards. There are no cells as the facility is dormitory style. The prisoners are always well-behaved because one screw up will have them reassigned to a higher security prison, usually located nearby.

You apparently do watch too many prison dramas on TV and in movies. For example, Wesley Snipes served 3 years in one of the federal minimum security prisons for tax evasion.
You must be so proud of yourself.

Trafficking in humans, especially children for the purpose of prostitution and raping children is no worse than tax evasion? To you rape is not a violent crime. Really? Wow! Maybe run that by your wife or mother.

Call all the names you wish, if that's where your morals lie, you're one sick puppy.

Last edited:
I wonder if Prince Andrew is bracing himself, if his name pops up !!
Interesting piece below. Some speculation is that (a) Prince Andrew's name may be the only one that comes up, and (b) she's so shitty and toxic that they don't want to do ANY kind of a deal with her.

So we may never now a lot of what happened, outside of claims.

Interesting piece below. Some speculation is that (a) Prince Andrew's name may be the only one that comes up, and (b) she's so shitty and toxic that they don't want to do ANY kind of a deal with her.

So we may never now a lot of what happened, outside of claims.

If the piece is suggesting the prosecutors won’t cut a deal with Maxwell because she’s too awful, I call BS. Prosecutors cut deals with some of the most heinous criminals, to get dirt on other criminals. Think Mafia or drug dealers.

This case was a joke from the start. There was no effort to expose the many elite pedos Epstein and Maxwell were servicing. They appeared only interested in Epstein’s and Maxwell’s criminal acts.

It’s really just another cover up by our corrupt government to protect the elite.

PS. Where are the pedo video tapes the FBI confiscated, when they raided Epstein’s homes?

You must be so proud of yourself.

Trafficking in humans, especially children for the purpose of prostitution and raping children is no worse than tax evasion? To you rape is not a violent crime. Really? Wow! Maybe run that by your wife or mother.

Call all the names you wish, if that's where your morals lie, you're one sick puppy.
Where do you get the fucking idea that any of this is my opinion, you incredible dumbass? I am giving you facts!

Are you normally this stupid, because you normally don't come across this way?

One of my female classmates from high school was convicted of attempting to blackmail college basketball coach Rick Petino. Guess where she served her time? She served her sentence at a federal minimum-security prison in Florida.

Where do you get the fucking idea that any of this is my opinion, you incredible dumbass? I am giving you facts!

Are you normally this stupid, because you normally don't come across this way?

One of my female classmates from high school was convicted of attempting to blackmail college basketball coach Rick Petino. Guess where she served her time? She served her sentence at a federal minimum-security prison in Florida.
Wow Admiral, I haven’t seen you in so long. I must have had you on ignore for years. Lol.
Thread 'My New Years resolution-You’re no longer on ignore'

Forum List

Back