Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

CULTURE

Johnathan Turley Makes One Glaring Observation About Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial​

by Missy CraneDecember 29, 2021
Johnathan Turley Makes One Glaring Observation About Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial

Well, the Ghislaine Maxwell trial is over and it ended pretty much how we figured it would.
***FOLLOW US ON RUMBLE***

She was found guilty on 5 of the 6 counts, and all the elites who raped underage girls got off scot-free.
I thought independent journalist Mike Cernovich put it best:
“Ghislaine Maxwell case is a mop up operation. Maybe something will sneak out but this was handled professionally by the regime.”

this from a leftist lawyer. well well well.
yep. put everything on one punch and end it. the question is - will "we the people" globally allow it AGAIN, or demand more?

we're at a teetering point these days and anything could set this global tinderbox off.

If Trump's name was in her book, we'd already know about it.
We already know Trump was involved with Epstein. We also know Don flew on Epstein’s plane several times. This information just came out, weirdly enough.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article256740662.html

This whole thing is not partisan. It’s very much bipartisan.

Why must every thread this forum revert to Ds and Rs accusing each other? Pedophilia is like most things ugly in our political class, very bipartisan.

Maxwell case logs show how frequently Trump flew on Epstein jets; Bill Clinton, too​

Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

HUNDREDS of people participated in and cooperated in this outrageous violation of our most vulnerable. As with Michael Jackson, parents too either looked the other way or cooperated.

Start lining them up for prosecution. Hundreds of people should be quaking in their stylish boots.

Sadly, it's an irrelevant question, since she'll be dead within a month.

We already know Trump was involved with Epstein. We also know Don flew on Epstein’s plane several times. This information just came out, weirdly enough.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article256740662.html

This whole thing is not partisan. It’s very much bipartisan.

Why must every thread this forum revert to Ds and Rs accusing each other? Pedophilia is like most things ugly in our political class, very bipartisan.

Maxwell case logs show how frequently Trump flew on Epstein jets; Bill Clinton, too​

great. yet flying on the plane ALONE isn't enough now is it? unless you REALLY hate someone. then it's unfortunately more than enough.

I do agree people are using this, as we do everything anymore, as a political weapon. that isn't likely to stop as long as our gov is collectively lying and media covering things up.

open the book and release the client list and start prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law.

If Trump's name was in her book, we'd already know about it.
Trump wasn’t a pervert or a pedo. He was one of the most sought after bachelors in NY and USA as a whole. And he certainly didn’t need Epstein’s money, therefore no use for him. Actually he was under Democrat protection and a donor, until he became a republican and decided to run for president and upset the deep state fascists.

look. Those of us interested in anything other than Leftist talking point lies, KNOW WHY Mr. Trump was on that plane. You probably don't because you're willfully stupid.

The Left is upset that Trump won’t be on Jizzlaine‘s list otherwise they wouldn’t mind sacrificing a few of their own in exchange for Trump‘s head.

That was over a real estate deal gone bad......:heehee:

Trump wasn’t a pervert or a pedo. He was one of the most sought after bachelors in NY and USA as a whole. And he certainly didn’t need Epstein’s money, therefore no use for him. Actually he was under Democrat protection and a donor, until he became a republican and decided to run for president and upset the deep state fascists.

Yet Epstein somehow managed to acquire relationships with many very wealthy individuals. So it would appear, Trump’s wealth may not have prevented him from screwing with Epstein.

Should Gishlane Maxwell get a reduction in sentencing IF she names, names including pilots,, drivers, etc., etc?

HUNDREDS of people participated in and cooperated in this outrageous violation of our most vulnerable. As with Michael Jackson, parents too either looked the other way or cooperated.

Start lining them up for prosecution. Hundreds of people should be quaking in their stylish boots.
Unlikely government will offer such a deal and why her black book will remain sealed from the public. She, like her Daddy, is a honey pot spook.

great. yet flying on the plane ALONE isn't enough now is it? unless you REALLY hate someone. then it's unfortunately more than enough.

I do agree people are using this, as we do everything anymore, as a political weapon. that isn't likely to stop as long as our gov is collectively lying and media covering things up.

open the book and release the client list and start prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law.
The point I made about Don was factual. We all know he was friends with Epstein at one time and flew on his plane several times. Unlike partisans here, I’m not making any conclusions from Don’s or Bubba’s involvement with Epstein. I’ll leave that shit to you nutty wingers.

The point I made about Don was factual. We all know he was friends with Epstein at one time and flew on his plane several times. Unlike partisans here, I’m not making any conclusions from Don’s or Bubba’s involvement with Epstein. I’ll leave that shit to you nutty wingers.
Lots of smoke usually indicates a fire.

Forum List

Back