🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?

Discrimination is bad, mkay?
No. You cant force people to not discriminate in their personal choices. Dating is not a right that you are denying overweight women.

If one's personal choice harms others, doesn't the government have a responsibility to intervene? Don't fat girls have a right to not be lonely?
No one has the right to not be lonely.

Companionship is vital to a healthy human psyche. Just like food, housing, education, healthcare, etc - dating should be considered a basic human right. Guys have no right to deprive fat girls of the attention they deserve.
Yes companionship is vital to the human psyche. If the government wanted to help they should provide gigolos free of charge to all overweight women.

There are some Men who prefer fat women and then there are Women out there who prefer Fat Men.

But many more who don't. Bigotry against the obese is a serious problem. Are you suggesting that fat girls should suffer?

No. You cant force people to not discriminate in their personal choices. Dating is not a right that you are denying overweight women.

If one's personal choice harms others, doesn't the government have a responsibility to intervene? Don't fat girls have a right to not be lonely?

Companionship is vital to a healthy human psyche. Just like food, housing, education, healthcare, etc - dating should be considered a basic human right. Guys have no right to deprive fat girls of the attention they deserve.
Yes companionship is vital to the human psyche. If the government wanted to help they should provide gigolos free of charge to all overweight women.

I agree. But then that taps the taxpayers, when it's the bigoted men who are doing the harm.

I agree. But then that taps the taxpayers, when it's the bigoted men who are doing the harm.
I wont do anything to the taxpayers because it would never make it to law. There is no reason to do something like that because there are guys that already like overweight women. I'd wager there are more content overweight women than those that look like the epitome of the perfect women. I learned one thing as a young guy that all men should know. Pretty single women are usually more lonely than overweight women.

I wont do anything to the taxpayers because it would never make it to law. There is no reason to do something like that because there are guys that already like overweight women. I'd wager there are more content overweight women than those that look like the epitome of the perfect women. I learned one thing as a young guy that all men should know. Pretty single women are usually more lonely than overweight women.

Apocryphal nonsense. Pretty girls get lonely too, yeah, but fat, ugly girls go without far, far more often. They suffer from depression, self-doubt and generally live unfulfilled lives. All because of the bigotry of men and a cultural bias that shames them for their bodies. Dating should be considered a "public accommodation" and men required to offer their services equally, without regard to weight or attractiveness.

Apocryphal nonsense. Pretty girls get lonely too, yeah, but fat, ugly girls go without far, far more often. They suffer from depression, self-doubt and generally live unfulfilled lives. All because of the bigotry of men and a cultural bias that shames them for their bodies. Dating should be considered a "public accommodation" and men required to offer their services equally, without regard to weight or attractiveness.
Its not nonsense but the fact you think it is exposes your lack of knowledge about women. Overweight women suffer those things due to societal expectations. Pretty women suffer the exact same things trying to keep up appearances with the added burden of intimidating guys from asking them out. I get what you are trying to do but it wont work simply because you lack evidence only overweight women are lonely.

I would rather do chubby than skinny
skinny-angelina-jolie-20981-e1397143949867.jpg

1c3d6872748bed8fd230c3543d5f9187.jpg

Here ya go... you can have her... I'll pass... and no law on earth could make me touch that sow... I'd rather sit in jail...

disgusting_zpsa80a555b.jpg

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
From my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you

Sorry, but few fat chicks can do a reverse-cowgirl and back without losing contact. I've always liked thin to normally-girthed wimmens for their agility doing the spin or pivot move. OH MY!
blush_zpseea8b0c2.png

"Spinette"....a young but eager girl in her late teens early 20's....after accomplishing her first 360 spin usually starts laughing hysterically.
"Spinner"....a mature and accomplished rotationally minded gal who spins with a certain flourish.
"Spunout"....a woman approaching middle-age, veteran spinner, but too often goes for multi-spin causing chaffing and painful skid marks when interrupted.

Double negative. Don't you mean, everyone has the right to be lonely?

So you are lobbying to make prostitution legal?

Good point.

There are already restaurants that like black customers, so no need to force anyone to serve them

Here ya go... you can have her... I'll pass... and no law on earth could make me touch that sow... I'd rather sit in jail...

disgusting_zpsa80a555b.jpg
You should be jap slapped up side the head for posting that picture.

I once had a plus sized babe chasing me that told me I'd never get laid again if I didn't accept fat chicks.

Well, I did hold out a while, but, the wait was worth it.

GF 5'10, 135, and SMOKIN' HOT!!!~!

Never did have to dip into a fatty.

Forum List

Back