🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?

Discrimination is bad, mkay?

Buy a dictionary and look up the word discrimination (in the context you're suggesting).

Do you see what an idiot you are?

Asking a good-looking girl out is not violating the civil rights of every girl you didn't ask out.

Apparently I'm too stupid to see what an idiot I am! Quite a quandry. Perhaps you can explain the difference to me? (But please use small words so's I don't get all confused.)
The fact that your premise has nothing to do with rights should tell you that you are on the wrong track.

Buy a dictionary and look up the word discrimination (in the context you're suggesting).

Asking a good-looking girl out is not violating the civil rights of every girl you didn't ask out.

Apparently I'm too stupid to see what an idiot I am! Quite a quandry. Perhaps you can explain the difference to me? (But please use small words so's I don't get all confused.)
The fact that your premise has nothing to do with rights should tell you that you are on the wrong track.

How so?

How so?
Dating is not a right.

How so?
Dating is not a right.

Why not?

How so?
Dating is not a right.

Why not?
Because you cant force someone to date someone else.

How so?
Dating is not a right.

Why not?

I don't see why not. If you can force someone to bake someone else a cake. Or hire them for a job. Why not?

How so?
Dating is not a right.

Why not?

I don't see why not. If you can force someone to bake someone else a cake. Or hire them for a job. Why not?
You cant force someone to bake a cake for someone else unless they are a business doing business with the public.. Are you brain damaged?

You cant force someone to bake a cake for someone else unless they are a business doing business with the public.. Are you brain damaged?

How is someone "doing business with the public" any different than a guy looking for chick at a singles bar?

Dating is not a right.

Why not?

How is someone "doing business with the public" any different than a guy looking for chick at a singles bar?
Read your post several times to yourself out loud. I'm sure with repetition a key phrase will start to present itself and your understanding will be clear.

Read your post several times to yourself out loud. I'm sure with repetition a key phrase will start to present itself and your understanding will be clear.
Which phrase? What are you talking about?

The one you put in quotes.

How is it different? What if was just barter? How about trading favors? Isn't that's what's going on in a dating arrangement?

Last edited:

How is it different? What if was just barter? How about trading favors? Isn't that's what's going on in a dating arrangement?
Dating isnt barter. I am going to have to assume you must have had bad luck in dating to take that stance. You date to get to know people. Thats the whole point of dating.

Dating isnt barter. I am going to have to assume you must have had bad luck in dating to take that stance. You date to get to know people. Thats the whole point of dating.

Sure it is. We meet each others needs. It's no different than any other voluntary association. The conceit that exchange of money is fundamentally different is bullshit. Bigotry is bigotry. If you think government should overrule our personal preferences, then at least be consistent.

Here ya go... you can have her... I'll pass... and no law on earth could make me touch that sow... I'd rather sit in jail...

disgusting_zpsa80a555b.jpg
You should be jap slapped up side the head for posting that picture.
Then in turn, anyone thinking men should be FORCED to date a freakin' pile of slop like that should be jap slapped as well, because that's what they're sayin'.

Sure it is. We meet each others needs. It's no different than any other voluntary association. The conceit that exchange of money is fundamentally different is bullshit. Bigotry is bigotry. If you think government should overrule our personal preferences, then at least be consistent.
You must be a real prize. Dating is not barter unless you are trying to bribe a woman to be with you. You also reveal your simplistic thought patterns by assuming that you can be consistent about anything. There are variables that affect different situations. For example a simple person would say if you kill someone that's murder. In order to be consistent in doling out punishment you would need to do away with the degrees of murder and manslaughter.

You must be a real prize. Dating is not barter unless you are trying to bribe a woman to be with you. You also reveal your simplistic thought patterns by assuming that you can be consistent about anything. There are variables that affect different situations. For example a simple person would say if you kill someone that's murder. In order to be consistent in doling out punishment you would need to do away with the degrees of murder and manslaughter.

I'm still not seeing it. Why is it morally defensible to force someone to bake a cake, but not to take someone dancing?

I'm still not seeing it. Why is it morally defensible to force someone to bake a cake, but not to take someone dancing?
Ones a business and the other isnt?

I am not an expert in these things at all..but.....

there is "fat" and then there is "fat". :dunno:

All these models are considered plus size by today standards and they look fine I think...

Then again, what do I know!

Forum List

Back