🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?

No one has the right to not be lonely.

Companionship is vital to a healthy human psyche. Just like food, housing, education, healthcare, etc - dating should be considered a basic human right. Guys have no right to deprive fat girls of the attention they deserve.
Yes companionship is vital to the human psyche. If the government wanted to help they should provide gigolos free of charge to all overweight women.

I agree. But then that taps the taxpayers, when it's the bigoted men who are doing the harm.
I wont do anything to the taxpayers because it would never make it to law. There is no reason to do something like that because there are guys that already like overweight women. I'd wager there are more content overweight women than those that look like the epitome of the perfect women. I learned one thing as a young guy that all men should know. Pretty single women are usually more lonely than overweight women.

Good point.

There are already restaurants that like black customers, so no need to force anyone to serve them

Hmmmm

Someone once described a fat girls vag as having a "scrubbing bubbles" effect on him where he couldnt last more than 2 pumps - LMAO.

You guys should probably lay off just a bit, about half of the women on this site are overweight women. You might be hurting their feelings. . .

They don't start thread ragging on alcoholic insensitive men. Most of the men on here are drunks, unemployed, disabled, or dirty old men Do they complain?

And the other half? Well, as we have noted by their conspicuous absence, they are sexual deviants, and the other regulars . . . queers, transgenders, pedos, etc. :lmao:

If it weren't for fat chicks and lesbians, aside from one or two hottie, there would hardly be a female participant on the board.

Fat chicks are better in the sack :thup:

They feel like they have to work extra hard!

Take that info to the BANK homies!

Girls in shape like to work out during sex. It's the most pleasurable work out you can have.

Go have sex with a fat chick. You don't have to tell anyone! Just do it. Have your way with her. It'll be marvelous :thup:

I've had it thrown on me for decades. The only "fat chicks" that dish it out are the ones that had bad daddies and low self esteem and they want to be worth something.

REAL good sex is from a woman that knows about diet, exercise, regulation. Yet, certain girls that have sizes considered "fat" today, are and could be better.

Let me break your point down. "Lot's of fat content in the body does not = better sex". I think this is pretty basic.
i dont think he was talking about body content....i believe he meant the mental aspect.....just sayin....

Fat chicks are better in the sack :thup:

They feel like they have to work extra hard!

Take that info to the BANK homies!

Girls in shape like to work out during sex. It's the most pleasurable work out you can have.

Go have sex with a fat chick. You don't have to tell anyone! Just do it. Have your way with her. It'll be marvelous :thup:

I've had it thrown on me for decades. The only "fat chicks" that dish it out are the ones that had bad daddies and low self esteem and they want to be worth something.

REAL good sex is from a woman that knows about diet, exercise, regulation. Yet, certain girls that have sizes considered "fat" today, are and could be better.

Let me break your point down. "Lot's of fat content in the body does not = better sex". I think this is pretty basic.
i dont think he was talking about body content....i believe he meant the mental aspect.....just sayin....

Oh I meant body content.

More cushion for the pushin :badgrin:

All the ugly here is coming from the men, not quite so ironically.

I dig fat chicks and volunteer my services.

Not kidding, any neglected fat chicks on this site can PM me right now.

Too bad for all you (uh, hum) straight guys who can't get wood unless you are banging a super model -- more fat chicks for cabbie and there will NEVER be enough!!!

Discrimination is bad, mkay?

Buy a dictionary and look up the word discrimination (in the context you're suggesting).

Do you see what an idiot you are?

Asking a good-looking girl out is not violating the civil rights of every girl you didn't ask out.

Discrimination is bad, mkay?

Buy a dictionary and look up the word discrimination (in the context you're suggesting).

Do you see what an idiot you are?

Asking a good-looking girl out is not violating the civil rights of every girl you didn't ask out.

Apparently I'm too stupid to see what an idiot I am! Quite a quandry. Perhaps you can explain the difference to me? (But please use small words so's I don't get all confused.)

No one has the right to not be lonely.

Companionship is vital to a healthy human psyche. Just like food, housing, education, healthcare, etc - dating should be considered a basic human right. Guys have no right to deprive fat girls of the attention they deserve.
Yes companionship is vital to the human psyche. If the government wanted to help they should provide gigolos free of charge to all overweight women.

I agree. But then that taps the taxpayers, when it's the bigoted men who are doing the harm.
I wont do anything to the taxpayers because it would never make it to law. There is no reason to do something like that because there are guys that already like overweight women. I'd wager there are more content overweight women than those that look like the epitome of the perfect women. I learned one thing as a young guy that all men should know. Pretty single women are usually more lonely than overweight women.

Good point.

There are already restaurants that like black customers, so no need to force anyone to serve them
They dont have to serve them. They cant stick to their convictions and deal with the consequences of not serving them. Honestly I wouldnt spend my money in an establishment that didnt want it.

Black guys love fat white chicks....
Right?
Other way around. White chicks, fat or otherwise, love Black guys.
and i think the black man loves all that meat.....nothing to be ashamed of,just personal preference.....
I'm sure there are some Black and white guys that love overweight women. Your contention that all Black men like overweight women is amusing besides being wrong. Again its all speculative. White men generally like emaciated women so whats normal to a Black guy may be fat to a white guy.

Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?
I refuse to date mertex

Forum List

Back