Should I join Idaho's "The Citadel"

the Citadel : A Community of Liberty

Hundreds sign up to live in the Citadel ¿ an armed, 'defensible' fortress community planned for Idaho | Mail Online

Now that is a gated community. I think we're going to see more of this stuff as time goes on; Especially if liberal thinking as it is now, continues to pollute society.

I asked my wife if she wanted to move there, and she said no; but she did like the idea of me owning a gun.

There are no "fortresses". It's probably a good idea to arm yourself in your own home in the event of an unlikely invasion by criminals but anyone who chooses to isolate themselves behind barbed wire is a fool. If you think you are defending yourself against the "government" you are a bigger fool. Look at Waco.

Treason-defined.jpg

what if that govt was taking up arms against its citizens.....then what is it called?....and i know its not going to happen.....but you seem to think it never could happen.....

IF the government ever took up arms against its citizens - what could you gun nuts do to stop it?

It did. Ruby Ridge. His wife and child were killed. They could do nothing about it.

If you think you are defending yourself against the "government" you are a bigger fool. Look at Waco.

Exactly Obama's got 100+ million WACO's covered.

Practically a law abiding gun owner / citizen on every block.

Burn them and their children.

Hundreds sign up to live in the Citadel ¿ an armed, 'defensible' fortress community planned for Idaho | Mail Online

Now that is a gated community. I think we're going to see more of this stuff as time goes on; Especially if liberal thinking as it is now, continues to pollute society.

I asked my wife if she wanted to move there, and she said no; but she did like the idea of me owning a gun.

Sure, it makes it a lot easier for the government to keep track of ya if you all band together in one nice gated community package. :cool:

There are no "fortresses". It's probably a good idea to arm yourself in your own home in the event of an unlikely invasion by criminals but anyone who chooses to isolate themselves behind barbed wire is a fool. If you think you are defending yourself against the "government" you are a bigger fool. Look at Waco.

They would be doing the government a big favor. All these nutjobs in one place at one time. Daisy cutter time.

800px-BLU-82_Daisy_Cutter_Fireball.JPG

what if that govt was taking up arms against its citizens.....then what is it called?....and i know its not going to happen.....but you seem to think it never could happen.....

IF the government ever took up arms against its citizens - what could you gun nuts do to stop it?

well i know what you would do.....me id rather go down fighting then to live in a dictatorship....why would you want to live in a Dictatorship?.....do you think your new lords will admire your bravery?...

It did. Ruby Ridge. His wife and child were killed. They could do nothing about it.

they did not receive much help did they?.....and most people probably thought they were religious nuts and did not care......

warren_jeffs3_2.jpg

Yes, the government would love to have gun nut conspiracy whackos concentrated in one "gated community"...

Reminds me of Warren Jeffs and FLDS...

All gated communities are prisons.

really?.....but you can come and go when you want......some prison.....

A 'prison' can be used to keep inmates away from the real world... or to keep the real world away from the inmates. The only difference is the latter does it voluntarily.

Looks like this:

ostrich2.jpg

Perhaps "prison" has conflicting meanings. Let's say "asylum".

every gated community that i have ever been in did none of what you describe....

they did not receive much help did they?.....and most people probably thought they were religious nuts and did not care......

No, they weren't religious nuts. The FBI was trying to infiltrate the white supremacists out there and wanted Weaver to play along. They leveraged him by selling him a rifle that was illegal. He was cited for this and didn't show up to court so they went in guns blazing and killed his wife and child. Weaver eventually won his civil case against the govt.

No, they weren't religious nuts. The FBI was trying to infiltrate the white supremacists out there and wanted Weaver to play along. They leveraged him by selling him a rifle that was illegal. He was cited for this and didn't show up to court so they went in guns blazing and killed his wife and child. Weaver eventually won his civil case against the govt.

And?

And?

And I was just talking to HD. Are you bored, Sallow?

really?.....but you can come and go when you want......some prison.....

A 'prison' can be used to keep inmates away from the real world... or to keep the real world away from the inmates. The only difference is the latter does it voluntarily.

Looks like this:

ostrich2.jpg

Perhaps "prison" has conflicting meanings. Let's say "asylum".

every gated community that i have ever been in did none of what you describe....

I love living in a gated community. No scummy libs selling magazine subscriptions or other door to door BS.
You know who belongs in your neighborhood and who doesnt. It's great!!
Plus you get to annoy libs while enjoying all those benefits. What could be better?

Of course! Why not?

After all, the REAL American thing to do when your side loses an election is to withdraw into armed camps and separate yourself from your fellow American's, isn't it?

I mean, after all....fuck democracy and the Will of The People, right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

it's a giant winger temper tantrum! :thup:

Residents are expected to agree to a "Patriot Agreement" that reads in part:

Two: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older governed by this Agreement shall annually demonstrate proficiency with the rifle of his/her choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 100 yards with open sights at the Citadel range. Each Resident shall have 10 shots and must hit the target at least 7 times.

Three: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older governed by this Agreement shall annually demonstrate proficiency with a handgun of choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 25 yards with open sights at the Citadel range. Each Resident shall have 10 shots and must hit the target at least 7 times.

Four: Every able-bodied Patriot of age within the Citadel will maintain one AR15 variant in 5.56mm NATO, at least 5 magazines and 1,000 rounds of ammunition. The responsibility for maintaining functional arms and ammunition levels for every member of the household shall fall to the head of household. Every able-bodied Patriot will be responsible for maintaining a Tactical Go Bag or Muster Kit to satisfy the Minuteman concept.

What did Kerodin do? After 9/11, he set himself up as a security consultant; he approached shopping malls claiming that they were likely targets of terrorism, then threatened to ID particular malls in a published report as especially vulnerable to terrorism unless those malls paid him not to do so.

Let me reiterate: This felon and his secessionist militia project are being promoted by Fox News -- which insists that it's a respectable news organization.

No More Mister Nice Blog

Forum List

Back