🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Should illegals be deported? Yes, by definition of being here illegally.

That being said, there is a mess that needs to be cleaned up because of the lack of enforcement of immigration laws for many years.

Our laws are very inconsistent. People who are here illegally should not have access to public schools for example.
How many illegals attend public schools? Wouldn't they be children of refugees or legal immigrants, and children of illegal immigrants, born in the US?

That being said, there is a mess that needs to be cleaned up because of the lack of enforcement of immigration laws for many years.

Our laws are very inconsistent. People who are here illegally should not have access to public schools for example.
How many illegals attend public schools? Wouldn't they be children of refugees or legal immigrants, and children of illegal immigrants, born in the US?
I don't have that number since schools are not allowed to even ask the question. However there are millions of illegal immigrants in our country.

its like i tell ALL you millenials and 'hip hop' types that have no thinking ability . My curse on you types is that i hope that you have widdle baby kids ready to inherit the country that you are building for them Charwin .

My curse to you is I hope you should burn in hell by involving my family.
I can assure you 100% me and my kids are far better than a racist poor scumbag like you.

I'm not a millennial----------- You hate all minorities and you also hate all millennials------- grow the fuck up idiot.

That is a lot of hate Pismoe.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- no hate at all , America is for Americans , feck those illegal aliens and the whore farmers , boat manufacturers , chambers of commerce that only concern themselves with the amounts of money that they can stuff in their pockets Charwin .

That's still lot of hate Pismoe. You cannot just keep fecking just about everyone Pismoe.
Illegal and legal immigrants both came from foreign countries one is legal the other one is illegal but they are still considered as foreigners.
Meaning you hate all foreigners.
Can America survive without these immigrants?
------------------------------------------- we did just fine after IKES Operation Wetback in the mid 50s when i was growing up and until Reagan and then the old man 'bush' Charwin . And MOST arriving LEGAL immigrants will always be foreigners , especially dual citizens and adults . EXAMPLE , many English adults or example don't like Guns and Gun RIGHTS in the USA because they grew up in an anti gun and anti RIGHTS atmosphere in England . So , many of these English , British come to the USA and are given the vote and many want and try to modify gun RIGHTS and Gun ownership in the USA , And thats just one example Charwin !!

That was a long long time ago Pismoe. Ike was not even my time. Americans survive by planting their own vegetables and hunt for meat ------- Things had changed quite a bit Pismoe.
Operation wet back was just a joke Pismoe. At that time we didn't even have a border patrol----- What made you think they didn't made a U turn?

Try again. Can we survive without these immigrants?

Operation wet back was just a joke Pismoe. At that time we didn't even have a border patrol---

Mounted watchmen of the United States Department of Commerce and Labor patrolled the border in an effort to prevent illegal crossings as early as 1904, but their efforts were irregular and undertaken only when resources permitted. The inspectors, usually called "mounted guards", operated out of El Paso, Texas. Though they never totaled more than 75, they patrolled as far west as California trying to restrict the flow of illegal Chinese immigration.

In March 1915, Congress authorized a separate group of mounted guards, often referred to as "mounted inspectors". Most rode on horseback, but a few operated automobiles, motorcycles and boats. Although these inspectors had broader arrest authority, they still largely pursued Chinese aliens trying to avoid the National Origins Act and Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882. These patrolmen were Immigration Inspectors, assigned to inspection stations, and could not watch the border at all times. U.S. Army soldiers along the southwest border performed intermittent border patrolling, but this was secondary to "the more serious work of military training." Aliens encountered illegally in the U.S. by the Army were directed to the immigration inspection stations. Texas Rangers were also sporadically assigned to patrol duties by the state, and their efforts were noted as "singularly effective".

Former badge when the agency was under the Dept. of Labor.

The former badge, when the agency was under the Dept. of Justice.

The current badge after the agency became a part Homeland Security.
The U.S. Border Patrol was founded on May 28, 1924 (by the Labor Appropriation Act of 1924[5]) as an agency of the United States Department of Labor to prevent illegal entries along the Mexico–United States border and the Canada–U.S. border. The first Border Patrol station began operations in Detroit, Michigan in June 1924.[6] A second station in El Paso, Texas began operations in July 1924.[7] Additional operations were established along the Gulf Coast in 1927 to perform crewman control to ensure that foreign crewmen departed on the same ship on which they arrived.[8] In 1932, the Border Patrol was divided into two offices. Mexican border operations were directed from El Paso, Texas and Canadian border operations were directed from Detroit, Michigan. The Canadian border operations from Detroit employed more men than the El Paso operations along the Mexican border because of a focus on the prevention of liquor smuggling during prohibition. Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Executive Order 6166 formed the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in 1933 by consolidation of the Bureau of Immigration and the Bureau of Naturalization. Following the outbreak of World War II in Europe, Border Patrol staffing doubled to 1,500 in 1940, and the INS was moved from the Department of Labor to the U.S. Department of Justice.[9] Additional stations were temporarily added along the Gulf Coast, Florida and the Eastern Seaboard during the 1960s after Fidel Castro triumphed in the Cuban Revolution and that was followed by the Cuban Missile Crisis. INS was decommissioned in March 2003 when its operations were divided between CBP, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Got an oops here or something?

This probably one of the most foolish and stupidest post I ever saw ------- Is that mean it slowed down the illegals coming to US?
Look at the chart how many millions entered the south border just from 1969 to 2014 with better border. Do you think border patrol are better in 1954?

Illegal Immigration, Population Estimates in the United States, 1969-2014 - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

IMG_1220.JPG

How many illegals attend public schools? ....

A lot.

I'd guess all of them, considering the parents could get thrown in jail (twice?) if they didn't take their kids to school. I mean if you're trying to lay low and not attract attention to your illegal status, home schooling (which we presume wouldn't cost the US tax payer anything) would be a risky choice given that you have to prove your kid's getting the proper education. On the other hand, I do not recall being asked my citizenship status when I signed up my boys for school (granted that was like 18 years ago) Does anyone else have more recent experience/younger kidlets - if so were you asked about your citizenship?

I'd guess all of them, considering the parents could get thrown in jail (twice?) if they didn't take their kids to school. I mean if you're trying to lay low and not attract attention to your illegal status, home schooling (which we presume wouldn't cost the US tax payer anything) would be a risky choice given that you have to prove your kid's getting the proper education. On the other hand, I do not recall being asked my citizenship status when I signed up my boys for school (granted that was like 18 years ago) Does anyone else have more recent experience/younger kidlets - if so were you asked about your citizenship?
New guidelines ban schools from conducting immigration checks on kids - CNN.com

It is not asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- no hate at all , America is for Americans , feck those illegal aliens and the whore farmers , boat manufacturers , chambers of commerce that only concern themselves with the amounts of money that they can stuff in their pockets Charwin .

That's still lot of hate Pismoe. You cannot just keep fecking just about everyone Pismoe.
Illegal and legal immigrants both came from foreign countries one is legal the other one is illegal but they are still considered as foreigners.
Meaning you hate all foreigners.
Can America survive without these immigrants?
------------------------------------------- we did just fine after IKES Operation Wetback in the mid 50s when i was growing up and until Reagan and then the old man 'bush' Charwin . And MOST arriving LEGAL immigrants will always be foreigners , especially dual citizens and adults . EXAMPLE , many English adults or example don't like Guns and Gun RIGHTS in the USA because they grew up in an anti gun and anti RIGHTS atmosphere in England . So , many of these English , British come to the USA and are given the vote and many want and try to modify gun RIGHTS and Gun ownership in the USA , And thats just one example Charwin !!

That was a long long time ago Pismoe. Ike was not even my time. Americans survive by planting their own vegetables and hunt for meat ------- Things had changed quite a bit Pismoe.
Operation wet back was just a joke Pismoe. At that time we didn't even have a border patrol----- What made you think they didn't made a U turn?

Try again. Can we survive without these immigrants?

Operation wet back was just a joke Pismoe. At that time we didn't even have a border patrol---

Mounted watchmen of the United States Department of Commerce and Labor patrolled the border in an effort to prevent illegal crossings as early as 1904, but their efforts were irregular and undertaken only when resources permitted. The inspectors, usually called "mounted guards", operated out of El Paso, Texas. Though they never totaled more than 75, they patrolled as far west as California trying to restrict the flow of illegal Chinese immigration.

In March 1915, Congress authorized a separate group of mounted guards, often referred to as "mounted inspectors". Most rode on horseback, but a few operated automobiles, motorcycles and boats. Although these inspectors had broader arrest authority, they still largely pursued Chinese aliens trying to avoid the National Origins Act and Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882. These patrolmen were Immigration Inspectors, assigned to inspection stations, and could not watch the border at all times. U.S. Army soldiers along the southwest border performed intermittent border patrolling, but this was secondary to "the more serious work of military training." Aliens encountered illegally in the U.S. by the Army were directed to the immigration inspection stations. Texas Rangers were also sporadically assigned to patrol duties by the state, and their efforts were noted as "singularly effective".

Former badge when the agency was under the Dept. of Labor.

The former badge, when the agency was under the Dept. of Justice.

The current badge after the agency became a part Homeland Security.
The U.S. Border Patrol was founded on May 28, 1924 (by the Labor Appropriation Act of 1924[5]) as an agency of the United States Department of Labor to prevent illegal entries along the Mexico–United States border and the Canada–U.S. border. The first Border Patrol station began operations in Detroit, Michigan in June 1924.[6] A second station in El Paso, Texas began operations in July 1924.[7] Additional operations were established along the Gulf Coast in 1927 to perform crewman control to ensure that foreign crewmen departed on the same ship on which they arrived.[8] In 1932, the Border Patrol was divided into two offices. Mexican border operations were directed from El Paso, Texas and Canadian border operations were directed from Detroit, Michigan. The Canadian border operations from Detroit employed more men than the El Paso operations along the Mexican border because of a focus on the prevention of liquor smuggling during prohibition. Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Executive Order 6166 formed the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in 1933 by consolidation of the Bureau of Immigration and the Bureau of Naturalization. Following the outbreak of World War II in Europe, Border Patrol staffing doubled to 1,500 in 1940, and the INS was moved from the Department of Labor to the U.S. Department of Justice.[9] Additional stations were temporarily added along the Gulf Coast, Florida and the Eastern Seaboard during the 1960s after Fidel Castro triumphed in the Cuban Revolution and that was followed by the Cuban Missile Crisis. INS was decommissioned in March 2003 when its operations were divided between CBP, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Got an oops here or something?

This probably one of the most foolish and stupidest post I ever saw ------- Is that mean it slowed down the illegals coming to US?
Look at the chart how many millions entered the south border just from 1969 to 2014 with better border. Do you think border patrol are better in 1954?

Illegal Immigration, Population Estimates in the United States, 1969-2014 - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

View attachment 120490

yeah well , then we tranfer the curse that i put on YOU to your millenial or hip hop type grandchildren Charwin !!

its like i tell ALL you millenials and 'hip hop' types that have no thinking ability . My curse on you types is that i hope that you have widdle baby kids ready to inherit the country that you are building for them Charwin .

My curse to you is I hope you should burn in hell by involving my family.
I can assure you 100% me and my kids are far better than a racist poor scumbag like you.

I'm not a millennial----------- You hate all minorities and you also hate all millennials------- grow the fuck up idiot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- like i said , the curse is tranferred to your hip hop type friends , fambly and other ilk Charwin !!

I don't have that number since schools are not allowed to even ask the question. However there are millions of illegal immigrants in our country.
mostly adults who work, or spouses and refugees.

How many illegals attend public schools? ....

A lot.
yet, we can afford a War on Drugs. Can you cite where that power exists, in the Doctrine of the Republicans?

mostly adults who work, or spouses and refugees.
If they have refugee status, then they are here legally. Spouses of citizens can usually obtain legal status through marriage. Illegal immigrants often bring school age non-citizen children. They are the "dreamers" that we here so much about.

Forum List

Back