🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was a neutral when I first moved to the US. While I could've easily leaned to the right..I was pushed away by the anti minorities/hate/fascism/backward thinking of the so called Republicans. I swear that every time I've met a range is he happened to be a conservative, the crazy part is due to my job and traveling, I had 0 issues of acceptance from liberals and people that identifie themselves as democrats.
It's a known fact that most minorities vote left. And very soon those minorities will be the majority.

That was a wishful thinking. I'm for border control but for those who risked their lives to come here and are working hard they should be given a chance to legal status.
After all this land was a refuge for all the oppressed why all off a sudden we wanna shut the door on others?
If one day the US becomes a hostile place to live in I'm sure most of us will wanna go look for a better place. So try and imagine we don't have access anywhere.

I would love to see open borders. Free market is an American concept isn't it. People that come from poor countries work hard and thrive for the better. There is clearly an obesity epidemic in here. Let's have competition and some might start losing weight by being active and working, instead of hating on everyone from their keyboards.

I'm curious to hear your opinions on this topic I haven't talked to many people who want open borders. Now let me make sure I understand what you mean open borders so we don't get confused .Does open borders mean anyone from any country can come and once they step on us land they should become legal citizins? also how many people should be allowed to come in 10 20 50 100 more? before we put in new immigration laws to stop or slow down the number of people coming .

My guess is 98% of illegals felt they risked their life to come here. As far as one day the US becomes a hostile place...it already is if you're a conservative, liberals are making sure of that.

I was a neutral when I first moved to the US. While I could've easily leaned to the right..I was pushed away by the anti minorities/hate/fascism/backward thinking of the so called Republicans. I swear that every time I've met a range is he happened to be a conservative, the crazy part is due to my job and traveling, I had 0 issues of acceptance from liberals and people that identifie themselves as democrats.
It's a known fact that most minorities vote left. And very soon those minorities will be the majority.

Im a Republican and I'm not anti minority or fascist,and the majority of my friends and family are democrats. the press labeled trump those things to try and get viewers to believe it and vote for Hilary.

That was a wishful thinking. I'm for border control but for those who risked their lives to come here and are working hard they should be given a chance to legal status.
After all this land was a refuge for all the oppressed why all off a sudden we wanna shut the door on others?
If one day the US becomes a hostile place to live in I'm sure most of us will wanna go look for a better place. So try and imagine we don't have access anywhere.

I would love to see open borders. Free market is an American concept isn't it. People that come from poor countries work hard and thrive for the better. There is clearly an obesity epidemic in here. Let's have competition and some might start losing weight by being active and working, instead of hating on everyone from their keyboards.

I'm curious to hear your opinions on this topic I haven't talked to many people who want open borders. Now let me make sure I understand what you mean open borders so we don't get confused .Does open borders mean anyone from any country can come and once they step on us land they should become legal citizins? also how many people should be allowed to come in 10 20 50 100 more? before we put in new immigration laws to stop or slow down the number of people coming .

My guess is 98% of illegals felt they risked their life to come here. As far as one day the US becomes a hostile place...it already is if you're a conservative, liberals are making sure of that.

----------------------------------------- ISSA , another fureigner allowed into the USA ,

Wow, open borders to fight obesity. That's a new one.

Say what!!! What kinda loony toon idea is that?

Some, yes. Those involved with gangs and crime, should be deported immediately. However, i'm more flexible with those who are hard working law abiding folks. I think we can work something out with them.

Some, yes. Those involved with gangs and crime, should be deported immediately. However, i'm more flexible with those who are hard working law abiding folks. I think we can work something out with them.

So would that mean that all illegal aliens should be allowed to stay as of now and the further illegals are also legal once they get here. If someone can come here illegally why would anyone bother with doing it the legal way which takes longer and can have costs

and this --- --- because you may not have seen it Charwin . Who needs illegal lettuce pickers except for YOU and 'juan mckain' Charwin ??

Your harvester.
Let say the length of this particular lettuce farm is about a mile.
1 mile= 63,360" inches, spacing average of lettuce plantation is 13" = 4,873+ lettuce heads in one line( row).
At the minimum this Harvester uses about 250ml to 500 ml of high pressurized water per lettuce head.
4,873 heads X 250ml = 1,218,250 ml of water per one line.
1,218,250 ml = 323 gallons per line.
Harvester machine cuts 5 lettuces head at a time using 5 nozzles x 323 gallons = 1,615 gallons.
That's 1,615 ( to 3,230) gallons of water from start to finish in one direction. At the minimum it uses 1,615 GALLONS just for 5 rows of lettuces.

That is a lot of water to operate that thing. We already have a drought here in Ca and farmers are having a heck of a hard time keeping those lettuce alive let alone uses water to harvest.
My republican friends that are farmers here in ca will just burn that thing.

----------------------------------------- feck those farmers , they are probably the same type landowner near the USA border that don't want some of their land eminent domained for border security . Like i said , feck them , all they are concerned with is money same as any other 'whore' . And did i say , feck those republicans Charwin !!

That is a lot of hate Pismoe.

and this --- --- because you may not have seen it Charwin . Who needs illegal lettuce pickers except for YOU and 'juan mckain' Charwin ??

Your harvester.
1 mile= 63,360" inches, spacing average of lettuce plantation is 13" = 4,873+ lettuce heads in one line( row).
At the minimum this Harvester uses about 250ml to 500 ml of high pressurized water per lettuce head.
Harvester machine cuts 5 lettuces head at a time using 5 nozzles x 323 gallons = 1,615 gallons.
That's 1,615 ( to 3,230) gallons of water from start to finish in one direction. At the minimum it uses 1,615 GALLONS just for 5 rows of lettuces.

That is a lot of water to operate that thing. We already have a drought here in Ca and farmers are having a heck of a hard time keeping those lettuce alive let alone uses water to harvest.

----------------------------------------- feck those farmers , they are probably the same type landowner near the USA border that don't want some of their land eminent domained for border security . Like i said , feck them , all they are concerned with is money same as any other 'whore' . And did i say , feck those republicans Charwin !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- no hate at all , America is for Americans , feck those illegal aliens and the whore farmers , boat manufacturers , chambers of commerce that only concern themselves with the amounts of money that they can stuff in their pockets Charwin .

oh , almost forgot , feck those repub . rino repubs that you mention Charwin !!

That ain't right son. We cannot and should not have a open borders.
You might as well rename this country United State of America & Mexico.

Your harvester.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- no hate at all , America is for Americans , feck those illegal aliens and the whore farmers , boat manufacturers , chambers of commerce that only concern themselves with the amounts of money that they can stuff in their pockets Charwin .

That's still lot of hate Pismoe. You cannot just keep fecking just about everyone Pismoe.
Illegal and legal immigrants both came from foreign countries one is legal the other one is illegal but they are still considered as foreigners.
Meaning you hate all foreigners.
Can America survive without these immigrants?

Your harvester.

That's still lot of hate Pismoe. You cannot just keep fecking just about everyone Pismoe.
Illegal and legal immigrants both came from foreign countries one is legal the other one is illegal but they are still considered as foreigners.

We can certainly survive without these immigrants.

Your harvester.

Prove it.

Prove it.

LOL!!

Your harvester.

------------------------------------------- we did just fine after IKES Operation Wetback in the mid 50s when i was growing up and until Reagan and then the old man 'bush' Charwin . And MOST arriving LEGAL immigrants will always be foreigners , especially dual citizens and adults . EXAMPLE , many English adults or example don't like Guns and Gun RIGHTS in the USA because they grew up in an anti gun and anti RIGHTS atmosphere in England . So , many of these English , British come to the USA and are given the vote and many want and try to modify gun RIGHTS and Gun ownership in the USA , And thats just one example Charwin !!

Last edited:
Apart from violent felons, no. Not until they have a path to citizenship (which most do not, unless they have an advanced degree and special skills and/or a family member sponsor already in the country).

and DUALIES or dual citizens are worse because they naturally have DUAL loyalties Charwin .

Forum List

Back