🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been here for 2 years and it's the same argument over and over with just about everyone here.
But NONE or ZERO NONE NOBODY can give me an honest and straight answer why we do not need illegals............... Except full of hatred and tough commando keyboards. Just like what I read in this thread right now.
Out there life is not about hatred or keyboard commandos.
It's about facts and reality in life.
--------------------------------------------------------- my main reason is that they lead to more laws , more regulation , political correct language and the hiring of enforcers of new laws and politically correct language and laws you haughty 'BOAT' owner Charwin !! And besides that they clog things up with their bodies or presence in the USA . In some parts of the USA you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an illegal or newly arrived imported person . They also change America by bringing their third world ways , traditions and thinking to the USA which is detrimental to American children Charwin !!

This is exactly what I'm talking about Pismoe. You hate all minorities black, Asians, middle easterners, Hispanics........... Hate to tell you this but they are here to stay.
In a few short years your siblings will stick you to convalescence or home care. If you deport illegals do you think Sassy will come and clean you? How much do you think Sassy will charge you?
Glad you like my boat.
The Visiting Nurse Service gets $15.00/hour and the lazy ass POS who actually comes to wipe your ass gets $7.00/hour.
So yes, there are unfortunately plenty of uneducated lazy ass US Citizens who will come and wipe your old demented ass.

Actually they are getting paid $18 to $20/hour right now........ and still no Americans can be seen in those kind of environments except Asians or Hispanics occasionally Russians.

I've been here for 2 years and it's the same argument over and over with just about everyone here.
But NONE or ZERO NONE NOBODY can give me an honest and straight answer why we do not need illegals............... Except full of hatred and tough commando keyboards. Just like what I read in this thread right now.
Out there life is not about hatred or keyboard commandos.
It's about facts and reality in life.
--------------------------------------------------------- my main reason is that they lead to more laws , more regulation , political correct language and the hiring of enforcers of new laws and politically correct language and laws you haughty 'BOAT' owner Charwin !! And besides that they clog things up with their bodies or presence in the USA . In some parts of the USA you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an illegal or newly arrived imported person . They also change America by bringing their third world ways , traditions and thinking to the USA which is detrimental to American children Charwin !!

This is exactly what I'm talking about Pismoe. You hate all minorities black, Asians, middle easterners, Hispanics........... Hate to tell you this but they are here to stay.
In a few short years your siblings will stick you to convalescence or home care. If you deport illegals do you think Sassy will come and clean you? How much do you think Sassy will charge you?
Glad you like my boat.
---------------------------------- nothing to do with HATE , its got to do with the fact that most third worlders come from inferior countries with inferior third world cultures that will infect the superior West and the USA . If that wasn't true , what the heck are these third worlders coming to the USA simply so that they can eat Charwin ??

Yes it has something to do with your hate Pismoe. So who is going to help you Pismoe if we deport all these immigrants Pismoe?

I think one's answer depends on whether one views illegal immigrant deportation as a law enforcement or economics matter.

I happen to see the matter as an economic one, and I concur with conservative economist George Borjas' analysis. Accordingly, I think some of them should be deported, but I don't see there being any material gains militating for using U.S. resources to actively round up all or most of them and send them packing.

Ugh don't start that fake economics' argument BS again in another thread; you got your ass handed to you in other threads on this topic, let's not keep going around in circles in this one as well. Illegals are a cancer, and an economic disaster without question - this does not need to be proven in every fucking thread on the topic. :eusa_hand:

Yep. They not only pay the very same taxes as the rest of us, they contribute in a lot of other ways as well. Many serve in the military while the haters are sitting here, doing nothing but whining about them taking away their jobs. No one has taken a job away from a citizen.
Employers give jobs to those who are qualified or who will do really nasty work for less than Americans will.

People this stupid are why I do not see a positive future for the human race. I read posts from people this fucking stupid and can only shake my head in regret I had children, because they will have to share this planet with morons like this and try to make a go of it.

The tragedy is that in this country, the democrats operate at this level of intelligence, all for the sole purpose of remaining in power at all costs.

and this --- --- because you may not have seen it Charwin . Who needs illegal lettuce pickers except for YOU and 'juan mckain' Charwin ??

Did you really watched the video or you just stare at it? There are still migrant workers working in those conveyors Pismoe.

-------------------------------------------------------- silly point , its easy to deport any illegals and replace with Americans but the lettuce picking BS excuse is gone Charwin !!

If it's so easy deport... why not raids those farms Pismoe?
Back to my original question........ At what rate in order to entice my fellow Americans will step in and take over those jobs? There are 20+ millions of them..... How many Americans do your think will stick around and fill in those jobs?
What do you think will happen if suddenly they quit in the middle of harvest?

This has been said many times here but I guess it needs repeating.
What about parents that end up in prison? That breaks up the family through no fault of the child.

The law doesn't break up any families.....the children have the option to leave with the parents who brought them here.

That is what you want...... but that is not what they are doing. They leave their kids for you and me to feed and shelter them with our taxes.

"They leave their kids for you and me to feed and shelter them with our taxes."

"This only is denied to God: the power to undo the past."
Agathon, from Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics

We play the hand that's been dealt us.

1. On whose doorstep do you lay the blame for the reality we face?

2. Here's one more part of that reality:

"I've got a question, Chief," I said. "Something only you will know."

"Like what?"

"Average height and weight for a male U.S. Army soldier."

The guy said nothing, but I felt his annoyance fade away. The Quartermaster Corps buys millions of uniforms a year, and twice as many boots, all on a budget, so you can bet it knows the tale of the tape to the nearest half-inch and the nearest half-ounce. It can't afford not to, literally. And it loves to show off its specialized knowledge.

"No problem," the guy said. "Male adult population aged twenty to fifty as a whole in America goes five-nine and a half, and one seventy-eight. We're overrepresented with Hispanics by comparison with the nation as a whole, which brings our median height down one whole inch to five-eight and a half. We train pretty hard, which brings our median weight up three pounds to one eighty-one, muscle being generally heavier than fat."
From the novel "The Enemy" by Lee Child

That's the United States Army, our pride and joy...and our protection.

Get the point?

They already sent their kids here by the *thousands*............ that you and I are already feeding them as we speak.
Then on top of that there are *millions* of American children that will be left behind if we deport their parents.
This has been said many times here but I guess it needs repeating.
What about parents that end up in prison? That breaks up the family through no fault of the child.

The law doesn't break up any families.....the children have the option to leave with the parents who brought them here.

That is what you want...... but that is not what they are doing. They leave their kids for you and me to feed and shelter them with our taxes.

"They leave their kids for you and me to feed and shelter them with our taxes."

"This only is denied to God: the power to undo the past."
Agathon, from Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics

We play the hand that's been dealt us.

1. On whose doorstep do you lay the blame for the reality we face?

2. Here's one more part of that reality:

"I've got a question, Chief," I said. "Something only you will know."

"Like what?"

"Average height and weight for a male U.S. Army soldier."

The guy said nothing, but I felt his annoyance fade away. The Quartermaster Corps buys millions of uniforms a year, and twice as many boots, all on a budget, so you can bet it knows the tale of the tape to the nearest half-inch and the nearest half-ounce. It can't afford not to, literally. And it loves to show off its specialized knowledge.

"No problem," the guy said. "Male adult population aged twenty to fifty as a whole in America goes five-nine and a half, and one seventy-eight. We're overrepresented with Hispanics by comparison with the nation as a whole, which brings our median height down one whole inch to five-eight and a half. We train pretty hard, which brings our median weight up three pounds to one eighty-one, muscle being generally heavier than fat."
From the novel "The Enemy" by Lee Child

That's the United States Army, our pride and joy...and our protection.

Get the point?

They already sent their kids here by the *thousands*............ that you and I are already feeding them as we speak.
Then on top of that there are *millions* of American children that will be left behind if we deport their parents.
------------ time for a new orphanage industry to replace the corrupt welfare industry Charwin !!

You may proceed.

-------------------------------------------------------- well hey , many Americans think that Putin was better man than mrobama and that Christian Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends Luddley !!

That is not true...... Only traitors and only few Americans think that Putin is better than Obama. Putin murderer thug has not done anything to be admired here in America. None.
You know nothing about Putin and apparently nothing about Obama, either. Putin saved Russia after the dissolution of the USSR, and if Putin is a murderous thug, then Obama must be also. Obama embarked on a massive program of extra judicial executions across the ME and Central Asia that claimed the life of at least one American citizen we know of and much of this is in violation the the sovereignty of the countries involved. The situations in Iraq, Syria and Ukraine are the direct result of Obama's lack of a coherent foreign policy and his profound political cynicism. If Obama had faced the crises at home that Putin did and if Americans felt as vulnerable to attack as Russians do, judging by the extreme violence and disregard for law and the sovereignty of other nations of Obama's counter terrorism program, he would have made the measures Putin has taken look mild.

Really? Is that supposed to be the good reasons to adore Putin than Obama?

Any link you can provide to support all your claim that Obama was involved in judicial killing.
Or are you are being paid by Putin to spread fake news?
Are you insane?

Sen. Warner Points to Reports of 1,000 Russian Trolls Spreading ‘Fake News’
In other words, you are insane.

I think one's answer depends on whether one views illegal immigrant deportation as a law enforcement or economics matter.

I happen to see the matter as an economic one, and I concur with conservative economist George Borjas' analysis. Accordingly, I think some of them should be deported, but I don't see there being any material gains militating for using U.S. resources to actively round up all or most of them and send them packing.

Ugh don't start that fake economics' argument BS again in another thread; you got your ass handed to you in other threads on this topic, let's not keep going around in circles in this one as well. Illegals are a cancer, and an economic disaster without question - this does not need to be proven in every fucking thread on the topic. :eusa_hand:
did you know, that nobody who is serious about economics, takes the right wing seriously about economics.

We have the largest economy in the world, even with illegal immigration. How does that happen, if what the right wing claims, is true?

Yep. They not only pay the very same taxes as the rest of us, they contribute in a lot of other ways as well. Many serve in the military while the haters are sitting here, doing nothing but whining about them taking away their jobs. No one has taken a job away from a citizen.
Employers give jobs to those who are qualified or who will do really nasty work for less than Americans will.

People this stupid are why I do not see a positive future for the human race. I read posts from people this fucking stupid and can only shake my head in regret I had children, because they will have to share this planet with morons like this and try to make a go of it.

The tragedy is that in this country, the democrats operate at this level of intelligence, all for the sole purpose of remaining in power at all costs.
dear, the poor and Mr. Trump both pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay.

don't complain; be Patriotic.

did you know, that nobody who is serious about economics, takes the right wing seriously about economics.

We have the largest economy in the world, even with illegal immigration. How does that happen, if what the right wing claims, is true?
Actually, Borjas is a conservative economist. His immigration research is, however, recognized by highly knowledgeable and skilled peers and reviewers on both the right and the left as being spot on. Because the findings of his positive research into immigration/illegal immigration are ceded by both sides, the only remaining lines of policy arguments on the matter are normative, at least among people who've read his treatise on the matter and who have sufficient training to know what they (and he) are talking about. The "peanut gallery," well, it's members unsurprisingly will, as so often they are wont, babble on.

-------------------------------------------------- think i already said it , will say it again , feck them Foxfire . And as general comment to no one in particular , there are probably 30 million illegal democrat mexicans in the USA Foxfire .

Some do feel as you do. I think most should go home and, if they come back, should come back legally. But I am not so hard nosed to think that there aren't some exceptions that should be made.
I've seen no evidence that we need any immigrants.

We might not, but we should be as picky about those we invite to join us as other smart nations are. There is no evidence that we need more immigrants who will be a significant drain on social services and who bring nothing that will benefit society in any significant way. If we are going to invite people to become American citizens--and no permanent immigrant should be allowed here who does not have that as his/her goal--then let's invite people who will successfully assimilate and who can contribute and elevate society in education, technology, business, the arts, etc.

Or as Ann Coulter once put it when she was blasting then President George W. Bush for his lenient immigration policy, if we are going to have to take care of them, could we at least make them oh say smoking hot Latin guys?
---------------------------- I see no reason for any immigrants except a FEW for specific reason . A special Doctor or Weapons Scientist ,special scientist or similar type and immediate family but that's it Foxfyre !!

I was just checking my 90-year-old aunt's doctors' list. Because of some serious health problems she sees a total of 9 different doctors plus her regular eye doctor and dentist at least once during the year. And one of those--the dentist--is American born.

Of my husband and my doctors' list--we see a total of six plus regular eye doctor and dentist at least once during the year--two are American born.

The guy I see for computer tech stuff immigrated from India.

I have no problem with people who are an asset to society and who earn what they get and make us better. These go through the process to get green cards and apply for citizenship through proper channels. They blend into and enrich the 'melting pot'.
College Is for Coolies

That's the result of unpaid education. Americans aren't fit for living like teenagers afraid to grow up. Only the shallow end of our talent pool is developed that way, so as usual, xenophiles are begging the question by not blaming indentured-servitude education for the skills shortage.

Of course, those who mandate this childish, depressing, and insulting "education" make sure their pampered sons and daughters live off an adult allowance and have their tuition all paid for by Daddy. It may be that the only way to change this obsolete and unproductive aristocratic institution is for indentured students to make sure their spoiled brats never graduate.

Last edited:
It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.
It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.

Something that sets humans apart from other animals has been left out of RWNJs.

You really do belong in Russia, sucking up to Pooting.
-------------------------------------------------------- well hey , many Americans think that Putin was better man than mrobama and that Christian Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends Luddley !!

That is not true...... Only traitors and only few Americans think that Putin is better than Obama. Putin murderer thug has not done anything to be admired here in America. None.
You know nothing about Putin and apparently nothing about Obama, either. Putin saved Russia after the dissolution of the USSR, and if Putin is a murderous thug, then Obama must be also. Obama embarked on a massive program of extra judicial executions across the ME and Central Asia... much of this is in violation the the sovereignty of the countries involved. The situations in Iraq, Syria and Ukraine are the direct result of Obama's lack of a coherent foreign policy and his profound political cynicism. If Obama had faced the crises at home that Putin did and if Americans felt as vulnerable to attack as Russians do, judging by the extreme violence and disregard for law and the sovereignty of other nations of Obama's counter terrorism program, he would have made the measures Putin has taken look mild.
FUBARack Wussein Obambi

I agree about Putin, but not about your globalist criticism of Obama's actions. In fact, he didn't violate anti-American international "law" enough.

Did you know, that nobody who is serious about economics, takes the right wing seriously about economics. We have the largest economy in the world, even with illegal immigration. How does that happen, if what the right wing claims, is true?

Guess you missed the part about that "great economy" being subsidized by trillions in debt, mostly held by foreign countries like China.

Guess you also missed out how well leftist shitholes like Venezuela and Cuba are doing these days, the bastions of leftwing idiocy.

Some do feel as you do. I think most should go home and, if they come back, should come back legally. But I am not so hard nosed to think that there aren't some exceptions that should be made.

We might not, but we should be as picky about those we invite to join us as other smart nations are. There is no evidence that we need more immigrants who will be a significant drain on social services and who bring nothing that will benefit society in any significant way. If we are going to invite people to become American citizens--and no permanent immigrant should be allowed here who does not have that as his/her goal--then let's invite people who will successfully assimilate and who can contribute and elevate society in education, technology, business, the arts, etc.

Or as Ann Coulter once put it when she was blasting then President George W. Bush for his lenient immigration policy, if we are going to have to take care of them, could we at least make them oh say smoking hot Latin guys?
---------------------------- I see no reason for any immigrants except a FEW for specific reason . A special Doctor or Weapons Scientist ,special scientist or similar type and immediate family but that's it Foxfyre !!

I was just checking my 90-year-old aunt's doctors' list. Because of some serious health problems she sees a total of 9 different doctors plus her regular eye doctor and dentist at least once during the year. And one of those--the dentist--is American born.

Of my husband and my doctors' list--we see a total of six plus regular eye doctor and dentist at least once during the year--two are American born.

I have no problem with people who are an asset to society and who earn what they get and make us better. These go through the process to get green cards and apply for citizenship through proper channels. They blend into and enrich the 'melting pot'.
College Is for Coolies

That's the result of unpaid education. Americans aren't fit for living like teenagers afraid to grow up. Only the shallow end of our talent pool is developed that way, so as usual, xenophiles are begging the question by not blaming indentured-servitude education for the skills shortage.

Of course, those who mandate this childish, depressing, and insulting "education" make sure their pampered sons and daughters live off an adult allowance and have their tuition all paid for by Daddy. It may be that the only way to change this obsolete and unproductive aristocratic institution is for indentured students to make sure their spoiled brats never graduate.

How many times are you going to post the same damn spam post?

It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.

Something that sets humans apart from other animals has been left out of RWNJs.

You really do belong in Russia, sucking up to Pooting.

You know nothing about Putin and apparently nothing about Obama, either. Putin saved Russia after the dissolution of the USSR, and if Putin is a murderous thug, then Obama must be also. Obama embarked on a massive program of extra judicial executions across the ME and Central Asia... much of this is in violation the the sovereignty of the countries involved. The situations in Iraq, Syria and Ukraine are the direct result of Obama's lack of a coherent foreign policy and his profound political cynicism. If Obama had faced the crises at home that Putin did and if Americans felt as vulnerable to attack as Russians do, judging by the extreme violence and disregard for law and the sovereignty of other nations of Obama's counter terrorism program, he would have made the measures Putin has taken look mild.
FUBARack Wussein Obambi

I agree about Putin, but not about your globalist criticism of Obama's actions. In fact, he didn't violate anti-American international "law" enough.
My point was that Obama was just as "murderous" as the poster claimed Putin was but not nearly as competent as Putin.

College Is for Coolies

Are you intoxicated?

Forum List

Back