🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been here for 2 years and it's the same argument over and over with just about everyone here.
But NONE or ZERO NONE NOBODY can give me an honest and straight answer why we do not need illegals............... Except full of hatred and tough commando keyboards. Just like what I read in this thread right now.
Out there life is not about hatred or keyboard commandos.
It's about facts and reality in life.
--------------------------------------------------------- my main reason is that they lead to more laws , more regulation , political correct language and the hiring of enforcers of new laws and politically correct language and laws you haughty 'BOAT' owner Charwin !! And besides that they clog things up with their bodies or presence in the USA . In some parts of the USA you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an illegal or newly arrived imported person . They also change America by bringing their third world ways , traditions and thinking to the USA which is detrimental to American children Charwin !!

and this --- --- because you may not have seen it Charwin . Who needs illegal lettuce pickers except for YOU and 'juan mckain' Charwin ??

It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.
It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.

Something that sets humans apart from other animals has been left out of RWNJs.

You really do belong in Russia, sucking up to Pooting.
-------------------------------------------------------- well hey , many Americans think that Putin was better man than mrobama and that Christian Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends Luddley !!

That is not true...... Only traitors and only few Americans think that Putin is better than Obama. Putin murderer thug has not done anything to be admired here in America. None.
You know nothing about Putin and apparently nothing about Obama, either. Putin saved Russia after the dissolution of the USSR, and if Putin is a murderous thug, then Obama must be also. Obama embarked on a massive program of extra judicial executions across the ME and Central Asia that claimed the life of at least one American citizen we know of and much of this is in violation the the sovereignty of the countries involved. The situations in Iraq, Syria and Ukraine are the direct result of Obama's lack of a coherent foreign policy and his profound political cynicism. If Obama had faced the crises at home that Putin did and if Americans felt as vulnerable to attack as Russians do, judging by the extreme violence and disregard for law and the sovereignty of other nations of Obama's counter terrorism program, he would have made the measures Putin has taken look mild.

Really? Is that supposed to be the good reasons to adore Putin than Obama?

Any link you can provide to support all your claim that Obama was involved in judicial killing.
Or are you are being paid by Putin to spread fake news?

It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.

-------------------------------------------------------- well hey , many Americans think that Putin was better man than mrobama and that Christian Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends Luddley !!

That is not true...... Only traitors and only few Americans think that Putin is better than Obama. Putin murderer thug has not done anything to be admired here in America. None.
You know nothing about Putin and apparently nothing about Obama, either. Putin saved Russia after the dissolution of the USSR, and if Putin is a murderous thug, then Obama must be also. Obama embarked on a massive program of extra judicial executions across the ME and Central Asia that claimed the life of at least one American citizen we know of and much of this is in violation the the sovereignty of the countries involved. The situations in Iraq, Syria and Ukraine are the direct result of Obama's lack of a coherent foreign policy and his profound political cynicism. If Obama had faced the crises at home that Putin did and if Americans felt as vulnerable to attack as Russians do, judging by the extreme violence and disregard for law and the sovereignty of other nations of Obama's counter terrorism program, he would have made the measures Putin has taken look mild.

Any link you can provide to support all your claim that Obama was involved in judicial killing.
Are you insane?

I'm afraid I have a bad news to all of you......... Trump is not doing any mass or force deportation. So now............ what do we do?
Beside all the crackdowns and rounding up illegals, the denial of federal funding to sanctuary cities? Sounds like Trump means business to me.

There are no major crack down and rounding except one or 5 illegal here and there, funding cut off was only a threat. Why not raids churches, markets, garments factories, farms or car wash?

I've been here for 2 years and it's the same argument over and over with just about everyone here.
But NONE or ZERO NONE NOBODY can give me an honest and straight answer why we do not need illegals............... Except full of hatred and tough commando keyboards. Just like what I read in this thread right now.
--------------------------------------------------------- my main reason is that they lead to more laws , more regulation , political correct language and the hiring of enforcers of new laws and politically correct language and laws you haughty 'BOAT' owner Charwin !! And besides that they clog things up with their bodies or presence in the USA . In some parts of the USA you can't swing a dead cat without hitting an illegal or newly arrived imported person . They also change America by bringing their third world ways , traditions and thinking to the USA which is detrimental to American children Charwin !!

This is exactly what I'm talking about Pismoe. You hate all minorities black, Asians, middle easterners, Hispanics........... Hate to tell you this but they are here to stay.
In a few short years your siblings will stick you to convalescence or home care. If you deport illegals do you think Sassy will come and clean you? How much do you think Sassy will charge you?
Glad you like my boat.

This is exactly what I'm talking about Pismoe. You hate all minorities black, Asians, middle easterners, Hispanics........... Hate to tell you this but they are here to stay.
In a few short years your siblings will stick you to convalescence or home care. If you deport illegals do you think Sassy will come and clean you? How much do you think Sassy will charge you?
Glad you like my boat.
The Visiting Nurse Service gets $15.00/hour and the lazy ass POS who actually comes to wipe your ass gets $7.00/hour.
So yes, there are unfortunately plenty of uneducated lazy ass US Citizens who will come and wipe your old demented ass.

Glad you like my boat.
---------------------------------- nothing to do with HATE , its got to do with the fact that most third worlders come from inferior countries with inferior third world cultures that will infect the superior West and the USA . If that wasn't true , what the heck are these third worlders coming to the USA simply so that they can eat Charwin ??

---------------------------------------------------- problem with hardship exemptions is that all they do is make for more hardship exceptions . Pretty soon all ilegals are crying about Hardship and looking for exemptions , deport them all , imo Foxfire .

It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.

This has been said many times here but I guess it needs repeating.
What about parents that end up in prison? That breaks up the family through no fault of the child.

The law doesn't break up any families.....the children have the option to leave with the parents who brought them here.

That is what you want...... but that is not what they are doing. They leave their kids for you and me to feed and shelter them with our taxes.

"They leave their kids for you and me to feed and shelter them with our taxes."

"This only is denied to God: the power to undo the past."
Agathon, from Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics

We play the hand that's been dealt us.

1. On whose doorstep do you lay the blame for the reality we face?

2. Here's one more part of that reality:

"I've got a question, Chief," I said. "Something only you will know."

"Like what?"

"Average height and weight for a male U.S. Army soldier."

The guy said nothing, but I felt his annoyance fade away. The Quartermaster Corps buys millions of uniforms a year, and twice as many boots, all on a budget, so you can bet it knows the tale of the tape to the nearest half-inch and the nearest half-ounce. It can't afford not to, literally. And it loves to show off its specialized knowledge.

"No problem," the guy said. "Male adult population aged twenty to fifty as a whole in America goes five-nine and a half, and one seventy-eight. We're overrepresented with Hispanics by comparison with the nation as a whole, which brings our median height down one whole inch to five-eight and a half. We train pretty hard, which brings our median weight up three pounds to one eighty-one, muscle being generally heavier than fat."
From the novel "The Enemy" by Lee Child

That's the United States Army, our pride and joy...and our protection.

Get the point?

They already sent their kids here by the *thousands*............ that you and I are already feeding them as we speak.
Then on top of that there are *millions* of American children that will be left behind if we deport their parents.

and this --- --- because you may not have seen it Charwin . Who needs illegal lettuce pickers except for YOU and 'juan mckain' Charwin ??

Did you really watched the video or you just stare at it? There are still migrant workers working in those conveyors Pismoe.

-------------------------------------------------------- silly point , its easy to deport any illegals and replace with Americans but the lettuce picking BS excuse is gone Charwin !!

Are you insane?

Sen. Warner Points to Reports of 1,000 Russian Trolls Spreading ‘Fake News’

What about parents that end up in prison? That breaks up the family through no fault of the child.

The law doesn't break up any families.....the children have the option to leave with the parents who brought them here.

That is what you want...... but that is not what they are doing. They leave their kids for you and me to feed and shelter them with our taxes.

"Like what?"

The guy said nothing, but I felt his annoyance fade away. The Quartermaster Corps buys millions of uniforms a year, and twice as many boots, all on a budget, so you can bet it knows the tale of the tape to the nearest half-inch and the nearest half-ounce. It can't afford not to, literally. And it loves to show off its specialized knowledge.

"No problem," the guy said. "Male adult population aged twenty to fifty as a whole in America goes five-nine and a half, and one seventy-eight. We're overrepresented with Hispanics by comparison with the nation as a whole, which brings our median height down one whole inch to five-eight and a half. We train pretty hard, which brings our median weight up three pounds to one eighty-one, muscle being generally heavier than fat."

Get the point?

They already sent their kids here by the *thousands*............ that you and I are already feeding them as we speak.
Then on top of that there are *millions* of American children that will be left behind if we deport their parents.

"Like what?"

Get the point?

------------ time for a new orphanage industry to replace the corrupt welfare industry Charwin !!

Forum List

Back