🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
They should all SELF-deport.

We force that by establishing legal and financial conditions for them sufficiently onerous so as to make them want to go home as quickly as possible.

Under their own power, and at their own expense.

Last edited:
...Make it a crime to drop and anchor baby here...and do not grant citizenship to children born here by illegal means.
It would require a revisiting and setting aside of an older SCOTUS interpretation of the 14th, but, with a new 5-4 court, or a soon-to-be 6-3 court, that should prove do-able.

No more jumping the line, popping-out a litter of pups, then expecting to stay here; milking the system in ways not envisioned nor supported when the 14th was ratified.

They should all SELF-deport.

We force that by establishing legal and financial conditions for them sufficiently onerous so as to make them want to go home as quickly as possible.

Under their own power, and at their own expense.

Here's an article on the very same subject:

Surprise! Univision Reports Returning Deportees Finding Work in Mexico

happy.deportee.1.jpg

And there are plenty of jobs begging to be filled. As a bit of irony, there are an estimated 50k agriculture job openings in Sonora. And, guess where the produce is exported to. (Did you know that a whole lot of the fresh produce in your market comes from south of the border?) Ironic. Leave here to raise crops there that are exported back to here.

FERNANDO TAPIA, OWNER, RICO FARMS: To learn, to be able to graduate from school if you already didn't do so...to read, write...in fact there are soccer tournaments where people can win trophies...

JESSICA SERMEÑO, UNIVISION CORRESPONDENT: Manuel and Pedro feel fine in this particular place in Mexico. Now they don't want to return to the United States.

PEDRO SIMON, DEPORTEE: Here I feel very happy, because it's my country and I feel at peace here. And more than anything, with a good job and the fields are beautiful - it's beautiful, and there will be times when it's hot but this here place has air conditioning...the best.

Full story w/video @ Surprise! Univision Reports Returning Deportees Finding Work in Mexico

I definitely want to see tight border control and immigration control. Figure out a way to remove folks who overstay their visas. Don't let more in--catch and release? NO WAY. Start putting stiff penalties on employers who hire illegals; they are the ones stealing American jobs, truth be told. Figure out what we have to do in order to replace the illegals, whether it be more guest workers or lower agricultural worker wages to begin with. This can be done sensibly, but they shouldn't be scapegoats for our ills.

I think it fine to do any and all of those things, provided doing them has a net positive economic impact. If and when the U.S. government stops borrowing money to accomplish all the things U.S. citizens want to have their government accomplish, I'll measure the merit of those and other initiatives -- and not just ones pertaining to immigration -- on some basis other than an empirical economic one and in turn less heavily weigh the economics of the matter and place a greater weight on one or more of the other qualitative decision-influencing variables in the "immigration equation.".

It cost me thousands to bring my wife and her 5 kids here legally so I have absolutely no compunction about sending the illegals back where they came from.
????

Your statement is tantamount to saying:
  • X cost me a lot of money to accomplish; therefore I'm misgivings about denying X to others.
...Yet you have the temerity to declare liberals/Democrats as elitists, and on monetary grounds no less.

kettle.jpg

Be that as it may, I'm sure you and your family live in a lovely home in one of the nation's stone-free areas.

Glass-Houses-01.jpg

It cost me thousands to bring my wife and her 5 kids here legally so I have absolutely no compunction about sending the illegals back where they came from.
????

• X cost me a lot of money to accomplish; therefore I'm misgivings about denying X to others.
...Yet you have the temerity to declare liberals/Democrats as elitists, and on monetary grounds no less.

kettle.jpg

Be that as it may, I'm sure you and your family live in a lovely home in one of the nation's stone-free areas.

Glass-Houses-01.jpg

I was going to reply until I realized it would be a total waste of time with someone like you.

????

kettle.jpg

Glass-Houses-01.jpg

I was going to reply until I realized it would be a total waste of time with someone like you.

Okay....that's on you. I'm fine with that. My comment and the evidence I liked to support it stands for itself.

Last edited:
I think they should be deported. What about you?
Notice everyone says yes? I told conservatives who liked flooding the market with cheap labor were blaming liberals who are such a minority they don't even matter. The real sanctuaries are the companies that employ illegals. Without them illegals would go home tomorrow or come forward to become legal. Even legal immigrants don't give a shit.

Notice everyone says yes? I told conservatives who liked flooding the market with cheap labor were blaming liberals who are such a minority they don't even matter. The real sanctuaries are the companies that employ illegals. Without them illegals would go home tomorrow or come forward to become legal. Even legal immigrants don't give a shit.

Anyone who is for the eradication of illegals is also for aggressively hammering down on employers of illegals. Cracking down on employers may remove the incentive for Carlos to go to work....BUT what about the illegals presenting employers with fraudulent documents to gain employment? What about the incentive for Guadalupe to drop her five anchors here and collect welfare, EBT, housing assistance, health care, schooling etc etc? Will Carlos simply stay at home, not try to work...and leech on Guadalupe's taxpayer funded goodies?
In a feeble attempt to decriminalize illegals many have tried to sell that employers are the root cause....who's more the criminal the drug dealer or the drug manufacture? It's a retarded argument as both sides are pieces of shits. The bottom line is illegals still have plenty of motivation to come here and steal from American's even if employers aren't hiring.
The problem has to be dealt with at its source and point of origination....the border and Mexico.

I live with illegals aliens. I appose them as a god given right. I despise people that are supposed to represent ME as democratic voter instead representing illegal aliens . Denver IS a sanctuary city. My representatives don't represent ME, how dare they think they do. The Colorado /Denver politicians represent realtors, land developers and prostitute themselves to out of staters.Let alone that moronic light rail nobody asked for...

Last edited:

For the most part, I would say yes but I could not give this an unqualified blanket yes as your poll options would require.

The kid who was brought here as a child, has no family here or anywhere else, no country really to go home to, should probably receive a congressional exemption of some sort--be allowed to stay with green card status and be allowed to apply for citizenship but has to get in the queue with everybody else applying for citizenship here.

There are possibly other hardship cases that would merit a congressional exemption but that should be on a case by case basis.

Those with clean arrest records and are running their own legitimate businesses or who have good jobs, etc., if their employer is willing to accommodate them, should be required to go home and apply for a green card so they can come back legally. They would then be eligible to enter the queue for citizenship status.

Those with criminal records or who have no job should be granted a very short amnesty to gather their belongings and go home. Those refusing to do so would acquire felony status and would be arrested, deported, and forever denied travel or work visas to return and would not be eligible for citizenship status.

There would be a very short, say 30 day, amnesty period to allow everybody to make arrangements to go home. Those who do so voluntarily can apply for travel or work visas. Those we have to deport, would never be eligible for travel or work visas.
---------------------------------------------------- problem with hardship exemptions is that all they do is make for more hardship exceptions . Pretty soon all ilegals are crying about Hardship and looking for exemptions , deport them all , imo Foxfire .

It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.
It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.

Again it would be on a case by case basis. A 16 yr old would know where he was born and would likely have family here or back in his own country. But whatever the circumstances, judgment would have to be made and a congressional act to set aside the law in a particular case would have to be done.

For the most part, I would say yes but I could not give this an unqualified blanket yes as your poll options would require.

The kid who was brought here as a child, has no family here or anywhere else, no country really to go home to, should probably receive a congressional exemption of some sort--be allowed to stay with green card status and be allowed to apply for citizenship but has to get in the queue with everybody else applying for citizenship here.

There are possibly other hardship cases that would merit a congressional exemption but that should be on a case by case basis.

Those with clean arrest records and are running their own legitimate businesses or who have good jobs, etc., if their employer is willing to accommodate them, should be required to go home and apply for a green card so they can come back legally. They would then be eligible to enter the queue for citizenship status.

Those with criminal records or who have no job should be granted a very short amnesty to gather their belongings and go home. Those refusing to do so would acquire felony status and would be arrested, deported, and forever denied travel or work visas to return and would not be eligible for citizenship status.

There would be a very short, say 30 day, amnesty period to allow everybody to make arrangements to go home. Those who do so voluntarily can apply for travel or work visas. Those we have to deport, would never be eligible for travel or work visas.
---------------------------------------------------- problem with hardship exemptions is that all they do is make for more hardship exceptions . Pretty soon all ilegals are crying about Hardship and looking for exemptions , deport them all , imo Foxfire .

It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.
-------------------------------------------------- think i already said it , will say it again , feck them Foxfire . And as general comment to no one in particular , there are probably 30 million illegal democrat mexicans in the USA Foxfire .

Some do feel as you do. I think most should go home and, if they come back, should come back legally. But I am not so hard nosed to think that there aren't some exceptions that should be made.

It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats what i mean , complications , legality talk , lawyers and bullshot . Afterall , what is a child in the USA . Millenials living in Mommys basement and on Daddys insurance are children at 26 'TooMuch' !!

Different topic. Let's just focus on this one for now.

Not a yes or no answer.

If you're say a model citizen, paying taxes, not a drag on welfare (including Obamacare) for some years with proof, then I'm going to say no. If you're children were naturally born here and you're the above, have to say definitely no. If you're married to an American citizen, I'm OK if you're not a model citizen, so long as you're not breaking other laws.

If you commit a crime and you're illegal, get the fuck out. If you cross the border and not described above, then get the fuck out.

If you cross the border, learn the fucking language (ENGLISH FUCKERS) or pay for an education on your dime. Taxes are not enough, because these kids are a drag on our education system, CLEARLY.

For those being deported, I have no problem branding them. Perhaps we can't prove a person has been deported multiple times, but a branding sure would. Don't listen to Trump or anyone else playing to politics...This immigration business is primarily about stopping the illegal immigration, protecting our borders, and getting rid of trash that wasn't ours to begin with. All else is BS.

-------------------------------------------------- think i already said it , will say it again , feck them Foxfire . And as general comment to no one in particular , there are probably 30 million illegal democrat mexicans in the USA Foxfire .

Some do feel as you do. I think most should go home and, if they come back, should come back legally. But I am not so hard nosed to think that there aren't some exceptions that should be made.
I've seen no evidence that we need any immigrants.

Any time the subject of "illegals" comes up, what people really mean is Mexico.

Thanks to President Obama, we now have in excess of 19 thousand Border Patrol agents on our 2000 mile southern border where those lettuce pickers come across in fewer and fewer numbers, where drugs come through because Americans buy them and where, to date, no foreign terrorists have come through. Think about that. The BP agents can just about hold hands for christ's sake.

Meanwhile, our other borders are wide open and we do know that terrorists have come across them and probably will again. Make any noise about increasing that security and the fools whine about being patted down and taking off their shoes. No, its not as effective as I think we need, but there you are.

But, hey, the right is effing hysterical over lettuce pickers.

The US needs to take responsibility for buying drugs. Won't happen, I know, but the rest is easy -

A guest worker program and treat them better than we ever have before. (This is not a new problem. The US has always needed and used migrant farm workers and we have always treated them like slaves.)

RWNJs hate black or brown skin because, you know, they take all those good lettuce picking jobs away from the lazy bum RWNJs but fact is, if the RWNJs got off their fat butts and stopped whining and started DOING, they could solve their own problems. That's not gonna happen though.

And there we are - full circle. Again.
Border Patrol agents work shifts. So divide that number by 3. Then recall that many (most?) of those agents are working in custom booths at legal entry points. Then you've got the desk jockeys shuffling paper and working in the detention centers. Better technology would help them, but when you are protecting probably 1000 miles of open border with no significant barriers at all, they obviously would never have enough agents the way things stand. I don't have an issue with a barrier. A huge concrete wall is overkill, imo, but we do have to demarcate and close the border. Democrats agreed with that in the past, and they still should.

I definitely want to see tight border control and immigration control. Figure out a way to remove folks who overstay their visas. Don't let more in--catch and release? NO WAY. Start putting stiff penalties on employers who hire illegals; they are the ones stealing American jobs, truth be told. Figure out what we have to do in order to replace the illegals, whether it be more guest workers or lower agricultural worker wages to begin with. This can be done sensibly, but they shouldn't be scapegoats for our ills.

I think it fine to do any and all of those things, provided doing them has a net positive economic impact. If and when the U.S. government stops borrowing money to accomplish all the things U.S. citizens want to have their government accomplish, I'll measure the merit of those and other initiatives -- and not just ones pertaining to immigration -- on some basis other than an empirical economic one and in turn less heavily weigh the economics of the matter and place a greater weight on one or more of the other qualitative decision-influencing variables in the "immigration equation.".
I'm tentatively guessing that you do not want to spend money on The Wall at this point?

Forum List

Back