🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
and none of this idea that MORE immigrants should be imported to appease the imports that want to come to the USA . And none of this idea to let them serve in the militaty to fight for America .

Last edited:
I think they should be deported. What about you?
Those who are breaking other laws here, yes. The rest? Give them a green card so they can pay taxes and shut you up.
They all broke the law when they came here illegally. Giving them green cards would be a reward for breaking our laws. There are millions of poor people south of the border who want to come here, but do not break our laws to get here, so the ones who are here illegally are less law abiding than most of their countrymen(women). How about we throw these illegals who have demonstrated no respect for our laws and our country out and replace them with law abiding citizens of their home countries?

Wait a minute! That's exactly what President Trump wants to do.
I understand that argument and I used to say the same thing, but then I listened to the many people who know more about it, that talked about the impact on the economy of that move. It makes sense.

I think one's answer depends on whether one views illegal immigrant deportation as a law enforcement or economics matter.

I happen to see the matter as an economic one, and I concur with conservative economist George Borjas' analysis. Accordingly, I think some of them should be deported, but I don't see there being any material gains militating for using U.S. resources to actively round up all or most of them and send them packing.
--------------------------------
for the last 68 years i have eaten well , worked good jobs , lived well , had all of what i want concerning luxuries and none of it was because of immigrants or illegals . I only see immigrant as clogging up the USA making it more crowded and when imports get to vote they tend to vote to remove American Freedoms Xelor .

Those who are breaking other laws here, yes. The rest? Give them a green card so they can pay taxes and shut you up.

Yep. They not only pay the very same taxes as the rest of us, they contribute in a lot of other ways as well. Many serve in the military while the haters are sitting here, doing nothing but whining about them taking away their jobs.

No one has taken a job away from a citizen.
Employers give jobs to those who are qualified or who will do really nasty work for less than Americans will.

I think one's answer depends on whether one views illegal immigrant deportation as a law enforcement or economics matter.

I happen to see the matter as an economic one, and I concur with conservative economist George Borjas' analysis. Accordingly, I think some of them should be deported, but I don't see there being any material gains militating for using U.S. resources to actively round up all or most of them and send them packing.
for the last 68 years i have eaten well , worked good jobs , lived well , had all of what i want concerning luxuries and none of it was because of immigrants or illegals . I only see immigrant as clogging up the USA making it more crowded and when imports get to vote they tend to vote to remove American Freedoms Xelor .

"... and none of it was because of immigrants or illegals..."

Wow. You could not be more wrong. Suggest you research what immigrants, legal or not, actually do in the US.

"... and none of it was because of immigrants or illegals..."

Wow. You could not be more wrong. Suggest you research what immigrants, legal or not, actually do in the US.
----------------------------------------------------- your post sounds like more BS, to me Luddely , as proof of my reasoning i just point out my Parents who raised 5 kids , had private homes and everything else after i was born in 1949 and they had that success on my Dads job as my Mother never worked a day out of her home . Same goes for my Grandparents from over a 120 years ago Luddley .

There's too many to deport. They are too much a part of our economy. But yes, deport the ones who have done serious crimes. I'd like to see congress critters who sell out for campaign donations be prosecuted. That won't happen. I'd like to see corporate ceo's go to prison when the companies they own pollute oceans and gulfs, like the exxon valdez bunch did in Alaska, or BP did in the gulf. That won't happen either, and that's a much more serious crime than some guy sneaking in here to try to make a living.

and these economists and 'chambers of commerce' are similar to Whores that will do anything for 'mo' money Luddley !!

Genuinely funny coming from someone who just voted to give away his entire future and the futures of all the little Pismoe's to come.

I said that I suggest you research.
You said "it sounds like" without ever considering going another step in your "thinking".

RWNJs cannot see any further than the ends of their noses.

They all broke the law when they came here illegally. Giving them green cards would be a reward for breaking our laws. There are millions of poor people south of the border who want to come here, but do not break our laws to get here, so the ones who are here illegally are less law abiding than most of their countrymen(women). How about we throw these illegals who have demonstrated no respect for our laws and our country out and replace them with law abiding citizens of their home countries?

I understand that argument and I used to say the same thing, but then I listened to the many people who know more about it, that talked about the impact on the economy of that move. It makes sense.

I would like to know L-O-L, what is the difference between allowing what we need in legally, and allowing illegals in as they wish?

Answer------> we can control the influx, and take people in for the jobs that require filling.

Why take in someone illiterate when you require a rocket scientist, and vice-versa?

The fairy tale kabooky theatre you are being told is just that!

If we need lettuce pickers, import them if we have to; but don't allow 1000 of them, when there are only 500 lettuce picking jobs to fill. When we get an extra 500, how do YOU think they survive?

Any liberal willing to answer that question; even if only to themselves honestly, will understand what our point is, as we can NEVER create enough jobs for everyone who wants to come here, and if there is no faucet to turn off, they either take American jobs, or American treasure in benefits.

This is NOT about stopping immigration, this is about controlling it so as it works for America benefit!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I definitely want to see tight border control and immigration control. Figure out a way to remove folks who overstay their visas. Don't let more in--catch and release? NO WAY. Start putting stiff penalties on employers who hire illegals; they are the ones stealing American jobs, truth be told. Figure out what we have to do in order to replace the illegals, whether it be more guest workers or lower agricultural worker wages to begin with. This can be done sensibly, but they shouldn't be scapegoats for our ills.

I would like to know L-O-L, what is the difference between allowing what we need in legally, and allowing illegals in as they wish?

Answer------> we can control the influx, and take people in for the jobs that require filling.

Why take in someone illiterate when you require a rocket scientist, and vice-versa?

The fairy tale kabooky theatre you are being told is just that!

If we need lettuce pickers, import them if we have to; but don't allow 1000 of them, when there are only 500 lettuce picking jobs to fill. When we get an extra 500, how do YOU think they survive?

Any liberal willing to answer that question; even if only to themselves honestly, will understand what our point is, as we can NEVER create enough jobs for everyone who wants to come here, and if there is no faucet to turn off, they either take American jobs, or American treasure in benefits.

This is NOT about stopping immigration, this is about controlling it so as it works for America benefit!

---------------------------------------------------- we went to the moon and walked around , we go to the bottoms of the deepest oceans so its time to build 'letteuce picking' machines 'i amwho' !!

Any time the subject of "illegals" comes up, what people really mean is Mexico.

Thanks to President Obama, we now have in excess of 19 thousand Border Patrol agents on our 2000 mile southern border where those lettuce pickers come across in fewer and fewer numbers, where drugs come through because Americans buy them and where, to date, no foreign terrorists have come through. Think about that. The BP agents can just about hold hands for christ's sake.

Meanwhile, our other borders are wide open and we do know that terrorists have come across them and probably will again. Make any noise about increasing that security and the fools whine about being patted down and taking off their shoes. No, its not as effective as I think we need, but there you are.

But, hey, the right is effing hysterical over lettuce pickers.

The US needs to take responsibility for buying drugs. Won't happen, I know, but the rest is easy -

A guest worker program and treat them better than we ever have before. (This is not a new problem. The US has always needed and used migrant farm workers and we have always treated them like slaves.)

RWNJs hate black or brown skin because, you know, they take all those good lettuce picking jobs away from the lazy bum RWNJs but fact is, if the RWNJs got off their fat butts and stopped whining and started DOING, they could solve their own problems. That's not gonna happen though.

And there we are - full circle. Again.

I definitely want to see tight border control and immigration control. Figure out a way to remove folks who overstay their visas. Don't let more in--catch and release? NO WAY. Start putting stiff penalties on employers who hire illegals; they are the ones stealing American jobs, truth be told. Figure out what we have to do in order to replace the illegals, whether it be more guest workers or lower agricultural worker wages to begin with. This can be done sensibly, but they shouldn't be scapegoats for our ills.

No L-O-L, politicians are the problem, not those being scapegoated. The Dems want them, the Repub business owners want them, but it is screwing Americans.

Still, it is YOU and me and us 1st. The rest of the world can keep their fingers crossed that through American ingenuity, we will come up with extra to pass around. But for me, it is Americans 1st.

build those 'lettuce' picking machines . --- --- and send those messicans back to their third world Luddley !!

You're very sensible so I think you would get a lot from the documentary, Food Inc. I've written about it before but it shows the complicity of ICE and big business, including Chinese-owned.

The only way migrant workers can be replaced is if family farms are taken over by big biz and, gee whiz, what do you know ... that's exactly what's happening. But, they don't hire Americans. Instead, they advertise in mexico for workers and transport them here. They put them up in horrible little shit-hole ghettos and sacrifice a few every couple of weeks to pretend ICE raids.

Those who over stay visas are not farm workers and its a very different question with VERY different answers.

Problem is, the right will not consider any sort of sane approach and RWNJs just want someone to blame and hate.

No L-O-L, politicians are the problem, not those being scapegoated. The Dems want them, the Repub business owners want them, but it is screwing Americans.

Still, it is YOU and me and us 1st. The rest of the world can keep their fingers crossed that through American ingenuity, we will come up with extra to pass around. But for me, it is Americans 1st.

If its really "AmericaNs first", then we need migrant farm workers.

If its big biz first, its illegals.

Quit pretending Americans will pick produce.

build those 'lettuce' picking machines . --- --- and send those messicans back to their third world Luddley !!

Yep. And as soon as R big biz forces the small family farms out and buy their land for pennies on the dollar, that's exactly what they will use.

Drive down those long highways in fly over country and read those tiny little signs on the fence wire.

Hint: they do not say "Jones Family Owned For Three Generations". They say [stolen from the Jones family by] Koch, Amaco, etc.

That's bullshit. There will be no negative effect on the economy. Wages will increase for some jobs once the illegals are gone, and this is good news for poor Americans, and as experience has shown, employers who claim they need cheap labor to harvest produce, etc., will turn to machines to replace the illegals and this is good news for American factory workers. The only losers will be some Democratic politicians who will be seen as failures by some of the more radical Hispanic activists. However, even here it will be a short lived loss because statistics show that Democrats hold only a slight lead amongsecond generation Hispanic Americans.

Forum List

Back