🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think they should be deported. What about you?

For the most part, I would say yes but I could not give this an unqualified blanket yes as your poll options would require.

The kid who was brought here as a child, has no family here or anywhere else, no country really to go home to, should probably receive a congressional exemption of some sort--be allowed to stay with green card status and be allowed to apply for citizenship but has to get in the queue with everybody else applying for citizenship here.

There are possibly other hardship cases that would merit a congressional exemption but that should be on a case by case basis.

Those with clean arrest records and are running their own legitimate businesses or who have good jobs, etc., if their employer is willing to accommodate them, should be required to go home and apply for a green card so they can come back legally. They would then be eligible to enter the queue for citizenship status.

Those with criminal records or who have no job should be granted a very short amnesty to gather their belongings and go home. Those refusing to do so would acquire felony status and would be arrested, deported, and forever denied travel or work visas to return and would not be eligible for citizenship status.

There would be a very short, say 30 day, amnesty period to allow everybody to make arrangements to go home. Those who do so voluntarily can apply for travel or work visas. Those we have to deport, would never be eligible for travel or work visas.
---------------------------------------------------- problem with hardship exemptions is that all they do is make for more hardship exceptions . Pretty soon all ilegals are crying about Hardship and looking for exemptions , deport them all , imo Foxfire .

It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.

This has been said many times here but I guess it needs repeating.
What about parents that end up in prison? That breaks up the family through no fault of the child.

They all broke the law when they came here illegally. Giving them green cards would be a reward for breaking our laws. There are millions of poor people south of the border who want to come here, but do not break our laws to get here, so the ones who are here illegally are less law abiding than most of their countrymen(women). How about we throw these illegals who have demonstrated no respect for our laws and our country out and replace them with law abiding citizens of their home countries?

Wait a minute! That's exactly what President Trump wants to do.
I understand that argument and I used to say the same thing, but then I listened to the many people who know more about it, that talked about the impact on the economy of that move. It makes sense.
That's bullshit. There will be no negative effect on the economy. Wages will increase for some jobs once the illegals are gone, and this is good news for poor Americans, and as experience has shown, employers who claim they need cheap labor to harvest produce, etc., will turn to machines to replace the illegals and this is good news for American factory workers. The only losers will be some Democratic politicians who will be seen as failures by some of the more radical Hispanic activists. However, even here it will be a short lived loss because statistics show that Democrats hold only a slight lead amongsecond generation Hispanic Americans.

Look at what happened in Alabama in 2011.

They still have not recovered.

Put your hate on the shelf and think about what's best for your fellow Americans.

Or keep voting for big biz.

Your choice.
Put your hate on hold and look at what is happening already.

Just build 'lettuce picking' machines Luddley !! --- ---

Sure. Just write a check.

FACT IS, you anti-American assholes want big biz to drive family farmers out of business.

Really, at the bottom of this, that's all you want or care about - screwing over Americans.

What universe do you live in? These are not "family farms" profiting from cheap labor but large corporate enterprises. Getting rid of the illegals will raise wages for American farm workers and create manufacturing jobs for American factory workers. It's already happening.

And why NOT? When anyone willingly violates any law knowing what the penalty is, they are gambling that they won't get caught. Deportation is the penalty for illegal immigration. It isn't a big deal, not some draconian measure the way Hispanic activists or pro illegal alien groups make it sound. We are nation of laws. And NO ONE is above the law, not even illegal aliens from Mexico.

For the most part, I would say yes but I could not give this an unqualified blanket yes as your poll options would require.

The kid who was brought here as a child, has no family here or anywhere else, no country really to go home to, should probably receive a congressional exemption of some sort--be allowed to stay with green card status and be allowed to apply for citizenship but has to get in the queue with everybody else applying for citizenship here.

There are possibly other hardship cases that would merit a congressional exemption but that should be on a case by case basis.

Those with clean arrest records and are running their own legitimate businesses or who have good jobs, etc., if their employer is willing to accommodate them, should be required to go home and apply for a green card so they can come back legally. They would then be eligible to enter the queue for citizenship status.

Those with criminal records or who have no job should be granted a very short amnesty to gather their belongings and go home. Those refusing to do so would acquire felony status and would be arrested, deported, and forever denied travel or work visas to return and would not be eligible for citizenship status.

There would be a very short, say 30 day, amnesty period to allow everybody to make arrangements to go home. Those who do so voluntarily can apply for travel or work visas. Those we have to deport, would never be eligible for travel or work visas.
---------------------------------------------------- problem with hardship exemptions is that all they do is make for more hardship exceptions . Pretty soon all ilegals are crying about Hardship and looking for exemptions , deport them all , imo Foxfire .

It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.
It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats what i mean , complications , legality talk , lawyers and bullshot . Afterall , what is a child in the USA . Millenials living in Mommys basement and on Daddys insurance are children at 26 'TooMuch' !!

WTF?

What you really mean is that you object to millennial paying for their parents health care insurance but that is a different topic completely.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ. Stay on topic.
Yet another post that went over your head.

It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.

Something that sets humans apart from other animals has been left out of RWNJs.

You really do belong in Russia, sucking up to Pooting.
-------------------------------------------------------- well hey , many Americans think that Putin was better man than mrobama and that Christian Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends Luddley !!

That which that sets humans apart from other animals has been left out of RWNJs.

You belong back in elementary school because the system clearly failed you the first time around.

What about parents that end up in prison? That breaks up the family through no fault of the child.

The law doesn't break up any families.....the children have the option to leave with the parents who brought them here.

-------------------------------------------------------- well hey , many Americans think that Putin was better man than mrobama and that Christian Russians are much better than mrobamas muslim friends Luddley !!
Putin enjoys better than 80% approval ratings among Russian voters because he saved Russia from the economic and political disasters that followed the dissolution of the USSR and the botched attempt to move from communism to capitalism. The Obama administration was just a collection of garbage that has to be cleared out before the US and the rest of the world can move ahead again.

The law doesn't break up any families.....the children have the option to leave with the parents who brought them here.

Yep....they at least have an option.

---------------------------------- they all have extended family or build orphanages . Many famous and real Americans grew up in Orphanages from a few generations ago 'herewego' !!

And why NOT? When anyone willingly violates any law knowing what the penalty is, they are gambling that they won't get caught. Deportation is the penalty for illegal immigration. It isn't a big deal, not some draconian measure the way Hispanic activists or pro illegal alien groups make it sound. We are nation of laws. And NO ONE is above the law, not even illegal aliens from Mexico.

"We are nation of laws. And NO ONE is above the law, ..."

Well......let's not go overboard.
Bill, the rapist, and his wife, the career criminal, are walking around free.

As I have said in this thread and others, the real point here is that the answer can be good for both the US and other countries, including Mexico.

Yes, they are family farms. At least those I know, saw, still see. How much do you fools think that thing costs? And what if your crop isn't lettuce? DUH. Why are you so fixated on LETTUCE?

RWNJs hate their own country, love pooting, hate children, actually believe that farmers can just up and build a lettuce harvesting machine, like all farms grown lettuce AND have a huge manufacturer in the back yard, want to put children in orphanages (In college, I worked in an orphanage - Denver Children's Home).

RWJs are not normal human beings. If they can screw over little kids, their own countrymen but damn, they do love dictators. wish they'd move to Russia where they belong. Seriously, you would be a lot happier if you didn't have to deal that pesky constitution.

You're not going to ever consider the entire picture. All you want to do is cause harm to anyone and anything you can. You're losers who need to blame others for your own failures.

Blaming enforcement of immigration laws for breaking up families is misleading. For instance, divorce breaks up families in far larger numbers , which is ironic as hell. And if someone commits a felony, regardless of their familial let alone immigration status, BOOM, off to jail they go, splitting up families. I am not seeing anyone shedding tears for children of divorce, or children of felons. So why all the alligator tears over children of illegal aliens?

Last edited:

---------------------------------- they all have extended family or build orphanages . Many famous and real Americans grew up in Orphanages from a few generations ago 'herewego' !!

"a few generations ago"?

I cannot imagine how your "mind" works.

Obviously, you have no clue of anything about orphans "a few generations ago". Bet you're also anti-abortion but you don't know about homeless children and you don't care.

Really, there is something very wrong with people who just cannot feel for others. And every fucking one of you would say you are "christians".

You're not.

:puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke:
:puke::puke3::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke:

Putin enjoys better than 80% approval ratings among Russian voters because he saved Russia from the economic and political disasters that followed the dissolution of the USSR and the botched attempt to move from communism to capitalism. The Obama administration was just a collection of garbage that has to be cleared out before the US and the rest of the world can move ahead again.

Oh c'mon. Not even the most ignorant RWNJ believes that shit any more.

Pooting is a dictator (did you see what went on in the last week?) and Obama pulled this country and the world out of financial ruin.

Lying does not help.

Had enough ignorant and self-defeating RW garbage.

I have seen Mexican illegals willingly go back to Mexico, to visit friends and family, then after they visit, POOF, magically they re- appear at their own bidding. I don't see how deportation to Mexico is such a bad thing. This is a game to them with no consequences. Breaking up families? I don't think so.

Last edited:

Oh c'mon. Not even the most ignorant RWNJ believes that shit any more.

Pooting is a dictator (did you see what went on in the last week?) and Obama pulled this country and the world out of financial ruin.

Lying does not help.

Had enough ignorant and self-defeating RW garbage.

"Obama pulled this country and the world out of financial ruin."

1. "SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.

According to Louis Woodhill, if the economy continues to perform below 2.67% GDP growth rate this year, President Barack Obama will leave office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.

Assuming 2.67% RGDP growth for 2016, Obama will leave office having produced an average of 1.55% growth. This would place his presidency fourth from the bottom of the list of 39*, above only those of Herbert Hoover (-5.65%), Andrew Johnson (-0.70%) and Theodore Roosevelt (1.41%)"
SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

2. "White House struggles to explain weak economy as Obama boasts of job growth
White House press secretary Josh Earnest blamed congressional Republicans in part for the weak growth,...."
White House struggles to explain weak economy as Obama boasts of job growth

Who elected this loser??????

Hmmm.....I have an explanation: an inept administration flies in the face of historical precident...

a. "A large contraction in output tends to be followed on the average by a large business expansion; a mild contraction, by a mild expansion."
Milton Friedman, "The Monetary Studies of the National Bureau," ch.12, in "The Optimum Quantity of Money and Other Essays."

b. "...since the 1880's, the average annual growth rate of real GDP during financial recoveries from financial crisis recession was 8%, while the growth rate from non-financial crisis recessions was 6.9%."
Bardo and Haubrich, "Deep Recessions, Fast Recoveries, and Financial Crises: Evidence From the American Record," Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, June 2012.http://www.clevelandfed.org/research/workpaper/2012/wp1214.pdf

Forum List

Back