🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
build those lettuce picking machines Luddley . --- ---

I don't get why RWNJs hate the small family owned businesses. You jerks always choose what ever will hurt them and help big biz. You even shop at Walmart.

Sorry but I don't agree that the entire US should be owned by friends of King TrumperyThinSkin and his Repub sidekicks.

For the most part, I would say yes but I could not give this an unqualified blanket yes as your poll options would require.

The kid who was brought here as a child, has no family here or anywhere else, no country really to go home to, should probably receive a congressional exemption of some sort--be allowed to stay with green card status and be allowed to apply for citizenship but has to get in the queue with everybody else applying for citizenship here.

There are possibly other hardship cases that would merit a congressional exemption but that should be on a case by case basis.

Those with clean arrest records and are running their own legitimate businesses or who have good jobs, etc., if their employer is willing to accommodate them, should be required to go home and apply for a green card so they can come back legally. They would then be eligible to enter the queue for citizenship status.

Those with criminal records or who have no job should be granted a very short amnesty to gather their belongings and go home. Those refusing to do so would acquire felony status and would be arrested, deported, and forever denied travel or work visas to return and would not be eligible for citizenship status.

There would be a very short, say 30 day, amnesty period to allow everybody to make arrangements to go home. Those who do so voluntarily can apply for travel or work visas. Those we have to deport, would never be eligible for travel or work visas.

I agree with some of your post but not all of it.

The kid who was brought here as a child, ***seems hard to prove it. too much court. time consuming? They will all say that. Then ........... do mom and dad get to stay? uncle hector is old, has no where to go. on and on. it never ends. What if they have an anchor baby sister?

if their employer is willing to accommodate them, should be required to go home and apply for a green card so they can come back legally. ***somebody making $15/hr living in CHI or NYC does have money or time to go back to Mexico. Who is going to keep the APT/HOUSE going? Kids in school? whatever? Maybe someone in LA could drive down to Mexico but stay where? how long? All is very messy.

if it was easy...........keep the good ones, get rid of the bad. But, it is not easy. You probably have a lot of "good ones" who have brought in entire relative streams. All old and living with them. It is very messy.

I did specify the 'dreamer' kid who has no family here and no family that he knows to return to in his home country or where he was born. Some of these kids aren't sure what their home country actually is. So from a purely humanitarian stance, I won't agree that if they can't prove they are citizens, then out they go. Most especially since we don't even know where to deport them.

I agree it is messy and much more so after eight years of an Administration who worked very very hard to make it messier. And that is why no blanket law or rules or regs will fix it. The exceptions MUST be on a case by case basis and each case analyzed for specific circumstances and ramifications and existing laws must be set aside by Congressional consent separately for each case..

I think they should be deported. What about you?
Those who are breaking other laws here, yes. The rest? Give them a green card so they can pay taxes and shut you up.
They all broke the law when they came here illegally. Giving them green cards would be a reward for breaking our laws. There are millions of poor people south of the border who want to come here, but do not break our laws to get here, so the ones who are here illegally are less law abiding than most of their countrymen(women). How about we throw these illegals who have demonstrated no respect for our laws and our country out and replace them with law abiding citizens of their home countries?

Wait a minute! That's exactly what President Trump wants to do.
I understand that argument and I used to say the same thing, but then I listened to the many people who know more about it, that talked about the impact on the economy of that move. It makes sense.
That's bullshit. There will be no negative effect on the economy. Wages will increase for some jobs once the illegals are gone, and this is good news for poor Americans, and as experience has shown, employers who claim they need cheap labor to harvest produce, etc., will turn to machines to replace the illegals and this is good news for American factory workers. The only losers will be some Democratic politicians who will be seen as failures by some of the more radical Hispanic activists. However, even here it will be a short lived loss because statistics show that Democrats hold only a slight lead amongsecond generation Hispanic Americans.

Look at what happened in Alabama in 2011.

They still have not recovered.

Put your hate on the shelf and think about what's best for your fellow Americans.

Or keep voting for big biz.

Your choice.

For the most part, I would say yes but I could not give this an unqualified blanket yes as your poll options would require.

The kid who was brought here as a child, has no family here or anywhere else, no country really to go home to, should probably receive a congressional exemption of some sort--be allowed to stay with green card status and be allowed to apply for citizenship but has to get in the queue with everybody else applying for citizenship here.

There are possibly other hardship cases that would merit a congressional exemption but that should be on a case by case basis.

Those with clean arrest records and are running their own legitimate businesses or who have good jobs, etc., if their employer is willing to accommodate them, should be required to go home and apply for a green card so they can come back legally. They would then be eligible to enter the queue for citizenship status.

Those with criminal records or who have no job should be granted a very short amnesty to gather their belongings and go home. Those refusing to do so would acquire felony status and would be arrested, deported, and forever denied travel or work visas to return and would not be eligible for citizenship status.

There would be a very short, say 30 day, amnesty period to allow everybody to make arrangements to go home. Those who do so voluntarily can apply for travel or work visas. Those we have to deport, would never be eligible for travel or work visas.

The kid who was brought here as a child, ***seems hard to prove it. too much court. time consuming? They will all say that. Then ........... do mom and dad get to stay? uncle hector is old, has no where to go. on and on. it never ends. What if they have an anchor baby sister?

if their employer is willing to accommodate them, should be required to go home and apply for a green card so they can come back legally. ***somebody making $15/hr living in CHI or NYC does have money or time to go back to Mexico. Who is going to keep the APT/HOUSE going? Kids in school? whatever? Maybe someone in LA could drive down to Mexico but stay where? how long? All is very messy.

if it was easy...........keep the good ones, get rid of the bad. But, it is not easy. You probably have a lot of "good ones" who have brought in entire relative streams. All old and living with them. It is very messy.

I did specify the 'dreamer' kid who has no family here and no family that he knows to return to in his home country or where he was born. Some of these kids aren't sure what their home country actually is. So from a purely humanitarian stance, I won't agree that if they can't prove they are citizens, then out they go. Most especially since we don't even know where to deport them.

I agree it is messy and much more so after eight years of an Administration who worked very very hard to make it messier. And that is why no blanket law or rules or regs will fix it. The exceptions MUST be on a case by case basis and each case analyzed for specific circumstances and ramifications and existing laws must be set aside by Congressional consent separately for each case..

Their "home country" is the US and being ripped out of the only home you have ever known is not just "messy".

WTF is WRONG with you RWNJs?

Deport them, jail employers who knowingly hire them.

^^^This^^^ is why there is no real answer to this.

Nothing is quite as ignorant as the RWNJ who can't see further than the end of his nose. And jerks like this ^^^ one want the US to become Russia/N Korea.

Last edited:
OF COURSE they should be deported! They are ILLEGAL!

With the tremendous support for our immigration LAW I see here (even from Muhammed) Trump should win re-election!

:salute: :iagree: :welcome:

Those who are breaking other laws here, yes. The rest? Give them a green card so they can pay taxes and shut you up.
They all broke the law when they came here illegally. Giving them green cards would be a reward for breaking our laws. There are millions of poor people south of the border who want to come here, but do not break our laws to get here, so the ones who are here illegally are less law abiding than most of their countrymen(women). How about we throw these illegals who have demonstrated no respect for our laws and our country out and replace them with law abiding citizens of their home countries?

I understand that argument and I used to say the same thing, but then I listened to the many people who know more about it, that talked about the impact on the economy of that move. It makes sense.
That's bullshit. There will be no negative effect on the economy. Wages will increase for some jobs once the illegals are gone, and this is good news for poor Americans, and as experience has shown, employers who claim they need cheap labor to harvest produce, etc., will turn to machines to replace the illegals and this is good news for American factory workers. The only losers will be some Democratic politicians who will be seen as failures by some of the more radical Hispanic activists. However, even here it will be a short lived loss because statistics show that Democrats hold only a slight lead amongsecond generation Hispanic Americans.

Put your hate on the shelf and think about what's best for your fellow Americans.

Your choice.
Put your hate on hold and look at what is happening already.

---------------------------------------------------- problem with hardship exemptions is that all they do is make for more hardship exceptions . Pretty soon all ilegals are crying about Hardship and looking for exemptions , deport them all , imo Foxfire .

It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.

I would like to know L-O-L, what is the difference between allowing what we need in legally, and allowing illegals in as they wish?

Answer------> we can control the influx, and take people in for the jobs that require filling.

Why take in someone illiterate when you require a rocket scientist, and vice-versa?

The fairy tale kabooky theatre you are being told is just that!

If we need lettuce pickers, import them if we have to; but don't allow 1000 of them, when there are only 500 lettuce picking jobs to fill. When we get an extra 500, how do YOU think they survive?

Any liberal willing to answer that question; even if only to themselves honestly, will understand what our point is, as we can NEVER create enough jobs for everyone who wants to come here, and if there is no faucet to turn off, they either take American jobs, or American treasure in benefits.

This is NOT about stopping immigration, this is about controlling it so as it works for America benefit!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
---------------------------------------------------- we went to the moon and walked around , we go to the bottoms of the deepest oceans so its time to build 'letteuce picking' machines 'i amwho' !!

Their "home country" is the US and being ripped out of the only home you have ever known is not just "messy".

WTF is WRONG with you RWNJs?

And another point made went sailing right over another head.

---------------------------------------------------- problem with hardship exemptions is that all they do is make for more hardship exceptions . Pretty soon all ilegals are crying about Hardship and looking for exemptions , deport them all , imo Foxfire .

It isn't a matter of hardship. It is a matter of justice. When somebody was brought here as a child, that child had no say in it. And if the person has no family here and doesn't know family where he came from--in some cases they don't even know exactly where they came from--where do you send them? I am a senior citizen and just this past year I heard for the first time where my family had been living when they first brought me as a 2-yr-old to this state.

There will be some exceptions, and I think the Congress should set aside the applicable law in certain exceptional cases that will be decided on a case by case basis. There won't be a lot of these, but they do exist.
It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.

-------------------------------------------------- think i already said it , will say it again , feck them Foxfire . And as general comment to no one in particular , there are probably 30 million illegal democrat mexicans in the USA Foxfire .

It is important to carefully define what a child is. We can probably all agree a two year old who has been raised to adulthood is an exception but what about a "child" who was 16 years old who is now 21? It is also important that when an exception is made for some one brought here as a child, it does not extend to the people who brought him/her here illegally.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats what i mean , complications , legality talk , lawyers and bullshot . Afterall , what is a child in the USA . Millenials living in Mommys basement and on Daddys insurance are children at 26 'TooMuch' !!

Last edited:

Your choice.
Put your hate on hold and look at what is happening already.

Just build 'lettuce picking' machines Luddley !! --- ---

Sure. Just write a check.

FACT IS, you anti-American assholes want big biz to drive family farmers out of business.

Really, at the bottom of this, that's all you want or care about - screwing over Americans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats what i mean , complications , legality talk , lawyers and bullshot . Afterall , what is a child in the USA . Millenials living in Mommys basement and on Daddys insurance are children at 26 'TooMuch' !!

WTF?

What you really mean is that you object to millennial paying for their parents health care insurance but that is a different topic completely.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ. Stay on topic.

-------------------------------------------------- think i already said it , will say it again , feck them Foxfire . And as general comment to no one in particular , there are probably 30 million illegal democrat mexicans in the USA Foxfire .

Oh.

Now I see.

Never mind.

That which that sets humans apart from other animals has been left out of RWNJs.

You really do belong in Russia, sucking up to Pooting.

Just build 'lettuce picking' machines Luddley !! --- ---

---------------------------------------------------------------------- like i said build the lettuce picking machines or you and your family farm hire Americans to pick lettuce like it was done years and years ago before 10,000 acre farms Luddley !!

Forum List

Back