Should illegal aliens be deported?

Should illegal aliens be deported?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm afraid I have a bad news to all of you......... Trump is not doing any mass or force deportation. So now............ what do we do?
Beside all the crackdowns and rounding up illegals, the denial of federal funding to sanctuary cities? Sounds like Trump means business to me.
Sounds like Don knows how to put on a theatrical production to me.

I think they should be deported. What about you?

For the most part, I would say yes but I could not give this an unqualified blanket yes as your poll options would require.

The kid who was brought here as a child, has no family here or anywhere else, no country really to go home to, should probably receive a congressional exemption of some sort--be allowed to stay with green card status and be allowed to apply for citizenship but has to get in the queue with everybody else applying for citizenship here.

I have always thought that was a crock. funny how the dreamer rapists father was in country before his kid was and just got rounded up and shipped off. Who hands their kids to strangers and says here do what ya want. Why are they breaking up their own families......
[/QUOTE]

I've seen no evidence that we need any immigrants.

We might not, but we should be as picky about those we invite to join us as other smart nations are. There is no evidence that we need more immigrants who will be a significant drain on social services and who bring nothing that will benefit society in any significant way. If we are going to invite people to become American citizens--and no permanent immigrant should be allowed here who does not have that as his/her goal--then let's invite people who will successfully assimilate and who can contribute and elevate society in education, technology, business, the arts, etc.

Or as Ann Coulter once put it when she was blasting then President George W. Bush for his lenient immigration policy, if we are going to have to take care of them, could we at least make them oh say smoking hot Latin guys?
---------------------------- I see no reason for any immigrants except a FEW for specific reason . A special Doctor or Weapons Scientist ,special scientist or similar type and immediate family but that's it Foxfyre !!

I was just checking my 90-year-old aunt's doctors' list. Because of some serious health problems she sees a total of 9 different doctors plus her regular eye doctor and dentist at least once during the year. And one of those--the dentist--is American born.

Of my husband and my doctors' list--we see a total of six plus regular eye doctor and dentist at least once during the year--two are American born.

The guy I see for computer tech stuff immigrated from India.

I have no problem with people who are an asset to society and who earn what they get and make us better. These go through the process to get green cards and apply for citizenship through proper channels. They blend into and enrich the 'melting pot'.
College Is for Coolies

That's the result of unpaid education. Americans aren't fit for living like teenagers afraid to grow up. Only the shallow end of our talent pool is developed that way, so as usual, xenophiles are begging the question by not blaming indentured-servitude education for the skills shortage.

Of course, those who mandate this childish, depressing, and insulting "education" make sure their pampered sons and daughters live off an adult allowance and have their tuition all paid for by Daddy. It may be that the only way to change this obsolete and unproductive aristocratic institution is for indentured students to make sure their spoiled brats never graduate.
Are you intoxicated?

A Diploma Is a Participation Trophy

Your mind has been warped by sniffing the farts of your intellectual-pedophile mind-raping academic gurus.

and this --- --- because you may not have seen it Charwin . Who needs illegal lettuce pickers except for YOU and 'juan mckain' Charwin ??

Your harvester.
Let say the length of this particular lettuce farm is about a mile.
1 mile= 63,360" inches, spacing average of lettuce plantation is 13" = 4,873+ lettuce heads in one line( row).
At the minimum this Harvester uses about 250ml to 500 ml of high pressurized water per lettuce head.
4,873 heads X 250ml = 1,218,250 ml of water per one line.
1,218,250 ml = 323 gallons per line.
Harvester machine cuts 5 lettuces head at a time using 5 nozzles x 323 gallons = 1,615 gallons.
That's 1,615 ( to 3,230) gallons of water from start to finish in one direction. At the minimum it uses 1,615 GALLONS just for 5 rows of lettuces.

That is a lot of water to operate that thing. We already have a drought here in Ca and farmers are having a heck of a hard time keeping those lettuce alive let alone uses water to harvest.
My republican friends that are farmers here in ca will just burn that thing.

Last edited:
Did you know, that nobody who is serious about economics, takes the right wing seriously about economics. We have the largest economy in the world, even with illegal immigration. How does that happen, if what the right wing claims, is true?

Guess you missed the part about that "great economy" being subsidized by trillions in debt, mostly held by foreign countries like China.

Guess you also missed out how well leftist shitholes like Venezuela and Cuba are doing these days, the bastions of leftwing idiocy.
The rich need their, socialized bailout; the poor only get what trickles down.

If they didn't commit any crime and do work and have contributed by just working. I say yes. Every living person on this earth is an immigrant...legal or not people have the right to better their life.

If they didn't commit any crime and do work and have contributed by just working. I say yes. Every living person on this earth is an immigrant...legal or not people have the right to better their life.

Would it be that all people here that came illegally can stay? So would you be for open borders ?

I would love to see open borders. Free market is an American concept isn't it. People that come from poor countries work hard and thrive for the better. There is clearly an obesity epidemic in here. Let's have competition and some might start losing weight by being active and working, instead of hating on everyone from their keyboards.

I would love to see open borders. Free market is an American concept isn't it. People that come from poor countries work hard and thrive for the better. There is clearly an obesity epidemic in here. Let's have competition and some might start losing weight by being active and working, instead of hating on everyone from their keyboards.

I'm curious to hear your opinions on this topic I haven't talked to many people who want open borders. Now let me make sure I understand what you mean open borders so we don't get confused .Does open borders mean anyone from any country can come and once they step on us land they should become legal citizins? also how many people should be allowed to come in 10 20 50 100 more? before we put in new immigration laws to stop or slow down the number of people coming .

-------------------------------------------------- from my point of view you sound pretty naive , young and unAmerican . The only thing i hope is that you are young with younger children so that they can experience the silly world / country that you advocate Issa !!

Last edited:
and this --- --- because you may not have seen it Charwin . Who needs illegal lettuce pickers except for YOU and 'juan mckain' Charwin ??

Your harvester.
1 mile= 63,360" inches, spacing average of lettuce plantation is 13" = 4,873+ lettuce heads in one line( row).
At the minimum this Harvester uses about 250ml to 500 ml of high pressurized water per lettuce head.
Harvester machine cuts 5 lettuces head at a time using 5 nozzles x 323 gallons = 1,615 gallons.
That's 1,615 ( to 3,230) gallons of water from start to finish in one direction. At the minimum it uses 1,615 GALLONS just for 5 rows of lettuces.

That is a lot of water to operate that thing. We already have a drought here in Ca and farmers are having a heck of a hard time keeping those lettuce alive let alone uses water to harvest.

----------------------------------------- feck those farmers , they are probably the same type landowner near the USA border that don't want some of their land eminent domained for border security . Like i said , feck them , all they are concerned with is money same as any other 'whore' . And did i say , feck those republicans Charwin !!

Last edited:
That was a wishful thinking. I'm for border control but for those who risked their lives to come here and are working hard they should be given a chance to legal status.
After all this land was a refuge for all the oppressed why all off a sudden we wanna shut the door on others?
If one day the US becomes a hostile place to live in I'm sure most of us will wanna go look for a better place. So try and imagine we don't have access anywhere.

I'm curious to hear your opinions on this topic I haven't talked to many people who want open borders. Now let me make sure I understand what you mean open borders so we don't get confused .Does open borders mean anyone from any country can come and once they step on us land they should become legal citizins? also how many people should be allowed to come in 10 20 50 100 more? before we put in new immigration laws to stop or slow down the number of people coming .

NAIVE , where do you think that you of little money is going to go Issa . You ain't going nowhere , you are locked in by rules and laws and hate for your kind depending on your race and nationality . Best thing a naive youngster like i assume you to be is to clean up the USA of unwanted foreign and third world influence as you get to work cleaning up the USA for yourself , your possible couple of kids and other young and widdle Americans Issa !!

That was a wishful thinking. I'm for border control but for those who risked their lives to come here and are working hard they should be given a chance to legal status.
After all this land was a refuge for all the oppressed why all off a sudden we wanna shut the door on others?
If one day the US becomes a hostile place to live in I'm sure most of us will wanna go look for a better place. So try and imagine we don't have access anywhere.

My guess is 98% of illegals felt they risked their life to come here. As far as one day the US becomes a hostile place...it already is if you're a conservative, liberals are making sure of that.

Your harvester.

----------------------------------------- feck those farmers , they are probably the same type landowner near the USA border that don't want some of their land eminent domained for border security . Like i said , feck them , all they are concerned with is money same as any other 'whore' . And did i say , feck those republicans Charwin !!

How about getting a fricken job, you may change your mind.

i don't understand your possible point if you are addressing ME , known as Pismoe. WHO are you talking to Thinker ??

i don't understand your possible point if you are addressing ME , known as Pismoe. WHO are you talking to Thinker ??

You be the one.

well , you don't make much sense , i've been working since 1969 . Actually 1966 when i got my first job Thinker !!

Forum List

Back