Should Israel Bomb Iran ?

How would you know anything about being a partriotic american.

Iran's terrorist group Hezbollah bombed and killed the marines in Beirut.
You seem to be the only who is confused CG

Being a patriotic American means supporting the United States.

Not swearing allegiance to defend a foreign entity like Israel. :doubt:

Hundreds lost their lives in the Sabra and Shatila massacre. Although the death toll is put at 3500, an exact number has never been reached. Ariel Sharon started to be called “Butcher of Beirut” after commanding the massacre in 1982.
On 16 September 1982, pro-Israeli radical right-wing Christian Phalangist militiamen raided Sabra and Shatila Palestinian refugee camps in southern Beirut, the Lebanese capital, and murdered 3500 people.

By keeping Sabra and Shatila camps under siege, the Israeli army led by Ariel Sharon prevented Palestinians from escaping the camps, which were designated as safe zones by international conventions. The Lebanese Phalangists, on the other hand, did nothing to prevent the Israeli troops from besieging Sabra and Shatila camps housing children, women and elderly people and overlooked the killing of camp residents by pro-Israeli radical right-wing Christian Phalangists.
Many sources claim that phosphorus bombs were used in the attacks, while Dr. Amal Shama, who was in the region when the massacre took place, described the attacks as: “I had to put babies into pails of water to save them from flames. When I took them out after half and hour, their bodies were still burning. They continued to burn even at the morgue.”
In an article he published in The Independent, Robert Fisk summarized what he witnessed right after the raid at the camps. “For everyone who stood in the Sabra and Chatila refugee camps in Beirut on 18 September 1982, Sharon’s name is synonymous with butchery; with bloated corpses and disembowelled women and dead babies, with rape and pillage and murder. Even when I walk these streets today after 18 years the ghosts haunt me still. Over there, on the side of the road leading to the Sabra mosque, lay Mr Nouri, 90 years old, grey-bearded, in pyjamas with a small woollen hat still on his head and a stick by his side. I found him on a pile of garbage, on his back, fly-encrusted eyes staring at the blazing sun. Just up the lane, I came across two women sitting upright with their brains blown out, next to a cooking pot and a dead horse. One of the women appeared to have had her stomach slit open. A few metres away, I discovered the first babies, already black with decomposition, scattered across the road like rubbish. The flies racing between the reeking bodies and between dried blood and the hands of watches still ticking on dead wrists. I had to push aside body parts scattered all over the place to climb the small rampart I clambered. Then there was the pretty girl her blood still running from a hole in her back.”

BBC announced that the Israeli Parliamentary Commission which launched an investigation into Sharon’s role in the attacks found him guilty and Sharon resigned as defense minister in 1983.

That was the phalangists not Israel.

You should learn something other than Arabic.

Islamic Jihad killed 220 US Marines in 1983 who traveled thousands of miles from their homeland to kill innocent Muslims for money. If you don't want to be blown to pieces, stop killing civilians who pose no threat to the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet.

Wrong scumbag, stupid fucking turd. Keep running interference for terrorist doghsit you asshole, hopefully you'll be arrested that much faster.
Name the only country on this planet whose military has maimed, murdered, displaced, and incarcerated millions of innocent human beings since 1945. Then tell us when you and your .50 cal are leaving for Iran. Chicken-shit.

That was the phalangists not Israel.

You should learn something other than Arabic.
"The Israel Defense Forces surrounded the Palestinian refugee camps, controlled access to them, and facilitated the massacre by firing illuminating flares over the camps..."

"At that time, Israel was at war with the PLO in Lebanon. Various forces (Israeli, Phalangist and possibly SLA) were in the vicinity. The actual killers were 'the Young Men', a gang recruited by Elie Hobeika, the Lebanese Forces intelligence chief, from men who had been expelled from the Lebanese Forces for insubordination or criminal activities. [2]

"The massacre took place under Hobeika's direct orders. Hobeika's family and fiancée had been murdered by Palestinian militiamen at the Damour massacre of 1976.[3][4] Hobeika later became a long-serving Member of the Parliament of Lebanon and served in several ministerial roles."

Sabra and Shatila massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It also worth noting some recent research that has indicated a limited nuclear exchange on the opposite side of the planet, like India v. Pakistan or an Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear facilities, would ignite fires whose smoke could effectively block out one entire growing season across the entire globe.

Anyone care to guess how that would affect food and fuel prices?

It also worth noting some recent research that has indicated a limited nuclear exchange on the opposite side of the planet, like India v. Pakistan or an Israeli strike on Iranian nuclear facilities, would ignite fires whose smoke could effectively block out one entire growing season across the entire globe.

some recent research
Wow , very informative link ...
wait a minute .... where is your link ?

Israel should do whatever it feels it needs to do to protect itself from its lunatic neighbors.

The question from there would be - how would Obama react? Would he defend the right of Israel to proactively protect itself and upset the Muslim world, or would he criticize Israel to placate his Muslim buddies and risk the wrath of Jewish voters in the US?

For Obama.... as the song goes.... "There may be trouble ahead."

I know this will not be popular, but I am gonna say it anyway.

Does anyone really believe Iran would set off a nuke in Israel? Do you think Iran would survive the outcome such a ridiculous conclusion? They must want the entire country to visit the 72 virgins all at once! That is what would happen. We, if not someone else in the region, would turn the country into a very large piece of blown glass with skeletons inside.

I have other concerns about this situation. I am concerned we run around telling people what they can and can't do in their own country. We have the gall to tell some country they can't have nukes when we have enough nukes to explode the sun! We are hypocrits to the maximum amount. Why don't we practice what we preach? Lead by example.

We need a global police force paid for by every country to enforce stuff like this. Why is it our responsibility? Who made us king of the world? (answer: We did. We do like our cowboy hats.) We have our own troubles to deal with here at home. I think the Arabs should deal with their own and leave us out of it. Then, they can't blame us for one time.
We need to clean up our own back yard before we go around telling people what they can and can't do.

Nuclear winter?
What in Iran would burn long enough to kill a growing season?
Are you Carl Sagan? :lol:

What if Israel bombed Chicago?
Would Rahm Emanuel salute?

Maybe dance in the street like some other folks did in NY just after the 9/11 attack. They were deported back to Israel the next week.

But frankly I don't know Emanuel that well. I would rather believe that he is a good person until someone can prove otherwise.

:)- :eusa_angel:

Israel should do whatever it feels it needs to do to protect itself from its lunatic neighbors.

The question from there would be - how would Obama react? Would he defend the right of Israel to proactively protect itself and upset the Muslim world, or would he criticize Israel to placate his Muslim buddies and risk the wrath of Jewish voters in the US?
Israel is just a terrorist base camp ruled by a cabal of psychopathic Zionists.

And populated by millions of Jews that are mentally deranged and suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Which was brought on by their former Nazi masters who they now seek to emulate in every area.

Is that what you think about Israel? Isn't it clear by now what Iran's intentions are?

A wizard cooks up a Halloween surprise...

Last edited:
You seem to be the only who is confused CG

Being a patriotic American means supporting the United States.

Not swearing allegiance to defend a foreign entity like Israel. :doubt:

really? last year when more than a million dogs marched around the black turd in mecca farting out "DEATH TO AMERICA" there were actually many thousands of americans present ------I did not notice any of THOSE Hadji dogs objecting to the incessant farting. In fact----I have also noticed lots of ------involvement in "lets do it for allah" terrorist attempts in the USA by--------meccaist dogs BORN in the USA Nidal Malik Hasan al kanzeer was born in the USA in fact so was Awlaki al kanzeer
Security in public buildings in my town is INTENSE-----they are not worried about bombs on stinking asses other than the stinking asses of the kanzeerahs with the smelly black rags

Maybe dance in the street like some other folks did in NY just after the 9/11 attack. They were deported back to Israel the next week.

But frankly I don't know Emanuel that well. I would rather believe that he is a good person until someone can prove otherwise.

good of you to put that smiley idiot face as a signature to your post-----There was lots of dancing in the street in New York 9-11-01 ---the place was ATLANTIC AVE-----the islamic enclave as to new jersey----the dancing was in Paterson, New Jersey ----an islamic enclave and Jersey City, New Jersey another islamic enclave Jersey city is the place from which your hero Abdel Rahman operated----he is the meccaist pig from Al Azhar University, egypt who bombed the world trade center in 1993 To your despair --he managed to murder only ---6 or 7 people in honor of the rapist pig

Interestingly ----EGYPTIAN PRESIDENT Morsi is demanding the release of that murdering pig no doubt you will campaign to release your hero Abdel Rahman the murdering pig emulator of the rapist pig of arabia I have no doubt that there will be demonstratons in his favor by lots of dancing farting hadjis

good of you to put that smiley idiot face as a signature to your post-----There was lots of dancing in the street in New York 9-11-01 ---the place was ATLANTIC AVE-----the islamic enclave as to new jersey----the dancing was in Paterson, New Jersey ----an islamic enclave and Jersey City, New Jersey another islamic enclave Jersey city is the place from which your hero Abdel Rahman operated----he is the meccaist pig from Al Azhar University, egypt who bombed the world trade center in 1993 To your despair --he managed to murder only ---6 or 7 people in honor of the rapist pig

Interestingly ----EGYPTIAN PRESIDENT Morsi is demanding the release of that murdering pig no doubt you will campaign to release your hero Abdel Rahman the murdering pig emulator of the rapist pig of arabia I have no doubt that there will be demonstratons in his favor by lots of dancing farting hadjis

actually that was the FBI...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vpcABWJiY]WTC 1993 was an FBI job - YouTube[/ame]

not impressed AFTER the fact ----someone always finds "clues" that SHOULD HAVE made clear what was going on --------its monday morning quarter backs "informants" are never trustworthy

Forum List

Back