🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Israel have been created?

An independent state is the product of self determination not a prerequisite.
Israel is listed between Ireland and Italy in the list. I can't seem to locate Palestine. Was it an omission?

Capitals of Every Country - Country Capital Cities

Still ducking that Jordan and Egypt occupation thing, I see.
Still ducking that Israel is an actual country, Tinnie? In Tinnie's mind, there is no country at all that is known as Israel. All the land belongs to his fellow Arabs. Tinnie probably has a map of the Middle East hanging up in his home which doesn't even show Israel. I wonder if special globes of the world are made in the Muslim world which omit Israel.

Israel is listed between Ireland and Italy in the list. I can't seem to locate Palestine. Was it an omission?

Capitals of Every Country - Country Capital Cities

Still ducking that Israel is an actual country, Tinnie? In Tinnie's mind, there is no country at all that is known as Israel. All the land belongs to his fellow Arabs. Tinnie probably has a map of the Middle East hanging up in his home which doesn't even show Israel. I wonder if special globes of the world are made in the Muslim world which omit Israel.

Post a map of Israel inside its international borders.

BTW, how about that Jordan and Egypt occupation?

What about the occupation?why didn't Jordan or Egypt help create an official Palestinians state when they occupied Gaza and the West Bank

What about the occupation?why didn't Jordan or Egypt help create an official Palestinians state when they occupied Gaza and the West Bank

Palestine was already recognized as a state by five other states by then.

What about that occupation thing?

Palestine was absolutely not an official state when Jordan and Egypt were the occupiers.

Palestine was absolutely not an official state when Jordan and Egypt were the occupiers.

Didn't Israel say that it could not occupy the West Bank because it was not a state?

What state was it when it was occupied by Jordan and Egypt?

So you're agreeing that Palestinw was not an official state when Jordan and Egypt were the occupiers?

You said Palestine was an official state when Egypt and Jordan were the occupiers. Are you retracting that statement?

No.

You are not addressing my question.

You're the one not addressing my question. Prove to me that Palestine was an official state when Jordan and Egypt were the occupiers.

According to Israel's terms, a territory cannot be occupied. It must be a state.

The League of Nations determined that it was a state.

Palestine was recognized as a state by five other countries in 1948.

Palestine was admitted to the Arab league as a member state in 1979.

Palestinians defended their country before and after the 1948 occupation.

And besides that, the existence of a state is independent of recognition by other states. Recognition is purely a political move.

No.

You are not addressing my question.

You're the one not addressing my question. Prove to me that Palestine was an official state when Jordan and Egypt were the occupiers.

According to Israel's terms, a territory cannot be occupied. It must be a state.

And besides that, the existence of a state is independent of recognition by other states. Recognition is purely a political move.
What abunch of baloney. PALESTINE WAS NOT a state theb liar.

So lets assume Palestine was a state between 1948 and 1967. Why were Egypt and Jordan Occupying it.

Yeah, how about Jordan and Egypt? I sure wish you would tell us why the so-called Palestinians weren't clamoring for statehood when those two countries were administering the area. I would imagine that everyone by now has realized that they have never seen Tinnie mention that the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia received 78% of the mandate. With all the so-call Palestinians living there, one would think that Tinnie would be calling for Jordan to give back the land.

Yeah, how about Jordan and Egypt? I sure wish you would tell us why the so-called Palestinians weren't clamoring for statehood when those two countries were administering the area. I would imagine that everyone by now has realized that they have never seen Tinnie mention that the Hashemites of Saudi Arabia received 78% of the mandate. With all the so-call Palestinians living there, one would think that Tinnie would be calling for Jordan to give back the land.

What did Jordan or Egypt offer the Palestinians ?? Nothing !

What did Israel offer the Palestinians ?? See 2000 camp david accords and Ehud Olmert offer..
The Palestinians could have had their country on a silver fuckin platter but they refused.

So lets assume Palestine was a state between 1948 and 1967. Why were Egypt and Jordan Occupying it.

So all of above including Israel are liars. How about the 138 countries that recently voted to recognize the already existing Palestine. Palestine is more qualified to be a state than Israel.

So all of above including Israel are liars. How about the 138 countries that recently voted to recognize the already existing Palestine. Palestine is more qualified to be a state than Israel.
I guess Tinnie, with roots in the area, would say a thing like that. After all, he doesn't recognize that Israel actually exists.

Thank you for avoiding my question and deflecting the conversation.

I guess Tinnie, with roots in the area, would say a thing like that. After all, he doesn't recognize that Israel actually exists.

He's a moron

He's not a moron----he has finally reached the goal
of this thread---he has >>>>

DECLARED DIXIELAND A COUNTRY

(~~~la la la ---oh ---i wish i was
in the land of dixie........
~~~~la la la la)

Forum List

Back