Should it become standard for unidentified human made objects floating into sovereign airspaces to be taken down and analyzed?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
High-altitude object shot down over Alaska, US says

A high-altitude object has been shot down over Alaska, White House says, days after Chinese spy balloon row

Remote : Fri, 10 Feb 2023 19:43:19 GMT
Local : 2023-02-10(Friday) 20 : 43 : 19

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i believe from a military and diplomatic standpoint, we shouldn't make such a big public fuss about these 'minor intrusions' as President Biden called them on one US TV channel (i forgot which one).
instead, we ought to just turn them into minor headline events. details are best released in packages of information that's confirmed from more than one of these things.

We need a giant butterfly net we can dangle off the side of Bezo's space ship. Send it up, catch it, and bring it back down again.

Anyway, shooting things down will be the new norm until, you know, that thing accidentally becomes an airliner.

A high-altitude object has been shot down over Alaska, White House says, days after Chinese spy balloon row

i believe from a military and diplomatic standpoint, we shouldn't make such a big public fuss about these 'minor intrusions' as President Biden called them on one US TV channel (i forgot which one).
instead, we ought to just turn them into minor headline events. details are best released in packages of information that's confirmed from more than one of these things.
they were monitoring comms dumbass

One reason the govt. likes the UFO conspiracy theorists is they can remain silent about what many of these 'UFO's really are, violations of our air space by hostile countries.

Hovering over our missile silos does indeed require a 'big fuss', unless of course you're just stoned all the time and don't care.

Hovering over our missile silos does indeed require a 'big fuss', unless of course you're just stoned all the time and don't care.
well i maybe stoned about half of each day, but i do care! :D
hanging over our missile silos is gonna generate images primarily as the harvest for these things.
and that should be prevented.
but not with a big fuss each time.
that just gives warmongerers airtime.

Until one flies over us with a gas that could kill thousands.

If it is truly alien then we're not going to be able to shoot that down. It may just well scare them off to their own planet.

Otherwise, it is also a good idea as China or russia will stop fucking with us.

Forum List

Back