🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Martial Law be Declared in NYC,Portland, Seattle, Oakland?

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law

If the Mayors of those cities don't instruct their own Police force to enforce the law...then they will have to live with the destruction that will inevitably follow. See how that works for them in the NEXT election!
All libturds

A Mayor who let's his or her city burn because of politics won't remain Mayor for long...just saying...

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law

If the Mayors of those cities don't instruct their own Police force to enforce the law...then they will have to live with the destruction that will inevitably follow. See how that works for them in the NEXT election!
Hey...it got the mayor of Baltimore the job to chair DNC Convention this summer.

A Mayor who let's his or her city burn because of politics won't remain Mayor for long...just saying...
Except libturd cities. Libturds hate their constituents

They hate fair play and they can't lose evah!

Cons have a great need to force other people to do things. They feel powerless in their own lives so they try to compensate by being wannabe dictators which is why they think they have a dictator to be their grandpa now. Protesters are shitting all over p.o.shit trump's moment. And he is whining about it like a child. His favorite thing to do.
Cons have a great need to force other people to do things.
and liberals dont do the same?....
WTF are you talking about. Liberals are the most politically intolerant cocksuckers on the planet!

Hey...it got the mayor of Baltimore the job to chair DNC Convention this summer.
Exactly.

Cons have a great need to force other people to do things. They feel powerless in their own lives so they try to compensate by being wannabe dictators which is why they think they have a dictator to be their grandpa now. Protesters are shitting all over p.o.shit trump's moment. And he is whining about it like a child. His favorite thing to do.
WTF are you talking about. Liberals are the most politically intolerant cocksuckers on the planet!

That's why Bernie Sanders rated out as the most honest Presidential candidate?

Bernie went to Moscow for his honeymoon in 1970...and never came back.

Great comeback! Now talk about how he dresses funny and that he has big ears so he could never be President! Oh don't forget to say something about his shoes being bought at Wal-Mart.

Bernie never saw someone else's dollar he couldn't give away.

Great comeback! Now talk about how he dresses funny and that he has big ears so he could never be President! Oh don't forget to say something about his shoes being bought at Wal-Mart.
He wasn't Hitlery

You're just scared of an honest man that really wanted to clean up Washington, not just make empty promises to get elected.

... I act online just like I do in real life. I don't allow people to step on me, and I always speak my mind. I won't bottle things up for the sake of trying to put on padded gloves for someone. .....

Ooooh, tough guy!

Cons have a great need to force other people to do things......

...from a democrat, the party of slavery, the Black Codes, the KKK, Jim Crow, ghettos, etc.

You're just scared of an honest man that really wanted to clean up Washington, not just make empty promises to get elected.
Who gave empty promises?

Oh yeah, Obama

Who gave empty promises?

Oh yeah, Obama

I didn't vote for Obama. Nice try though! Thanks for playing!

Who gave empty promises?

Oh yeah, Obama

I didn't vote for Obama. Nice try though! Thanks for playing!
I never said you did. You asked who didn't keep promises. Since trump hasn't been sworn in yet, it can't be anyone else but Obama

Forum List

Back