🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Martial Law be Declared in NYC,Portland, Seattle, Oakland?

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law
we dont operate like a dictatorship here......

We should. Fuck all those liberal protesters. If they wanted their candidate to win, they should have elected a better more hateful candidate.
no we shouldnt.....this is still America.....

No, no it's not. This is a new America. This is a Trump America! This is a country where a guy with absolutely no political experience is elected President to "drain the swamp!" This is a country where the people don't understand what they want and need. This is a country full of "snowflakes" that need to be taught a lesson to toughen up. These protesters don't deserve participation trophies, they deserve to be gunned down in the streets!
Not yet, you have to wait until January, butt again, you have no clue

Must be done on an individual situational basis dippy.
Only if the states don't want to pay..and the DOD is tight on that option.....along with darn law that says the US military can't be used....
Sorry fuck-o...on orders of the POTUS at anytime.
Bring in units of country kids from outside the cities. They won't hesitate. No emotional bond to urban radicals.

Awesome idea! I have a better one though. Just call the KKK and skindheads and tell them they can come and kill everyone without getting arrested! That will appease those Trump voters and save tax dollars.

That's a stupid idea. I'm not surprised it's yours.

No, it's an awesome idea... it helps to build a more faithful voter base for Trump, it helps clear these cities of undesirables, it helps to let these groups full of hate to let some of their energy out, it saves tax dollars... oh it is an AWESOME idea. How can it go wrong???

...[ "snowflakes" that need to be taught a lesson to toughen up.....

"Toughen up" like YOU?

There will be no martial law. Everyone stop being stupid. The brainless 'protesters' will go home when they get cold.

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law
Yep, mobilize the New York Guard, march over to Fifth Ave, arrest George Soros, drag him into Central Park, and lynch the ever-lovin' shit out of him.
Now that would be alright....
thankfully you white christers are dying off faster then you can spwan
After a comparative adverb, the word is "than", a conjunction linking the adverbial clause "dying off faster' with "they can spawn". "Then", on the other hand, is, itself an adverb (or adjective) and is typically used to convey a temporal meaning as in "guno went on line, then he embarrassed himself".

Only if the states don't want to pay..and the DOD is tight on that option.....along with darn law that says the US military can't be used....
Bring in units of country kids from outside the cities. They won't hesitate. No emotional bond to urban radicals.

Awesome idea! I have a better one though. Just call the KKK and skindheads and tell them they can come and kill everyone without getting arrested! That will appease those Trump voters and save tax dollars.

That's a stupid idea. I'm not surprised it's yours.

No, it's an awesome idea... it helps to build a more faithful voter base for Trump, it helps clear these cities of undesirables, it helps to let these groups full of hate to let some of their energy out, it saves tax dollars... oh it is an AWESOME idea. How can it go wrong???
You're just lost puppie dog

We should. Fuck all those liberal protesters. If they wanted their candidate to win, they should have elected a better more hateful candidate.
No, just vote! Are you confused?

They did vote, that's why their candidate received the most in the popular vote.
But not electoral. Please learn federalist. And learn your constitution, otherwise, your just a stoop! Stoop!

I don't give two flying fucks about Electoral. It's an antiquated system that needs to be ended. It's obvious it doesn't represent the will of the people, and as long as it is in place it stifles the ability for anything other than a two party system, which is horrible for America.

The Electoral College is important, and not going away just because YOU can't understand it.

Oh...you mean stuff like this?

Maple-Grove-Senior-High-Donald-Trump-racism-Maple-Grove-Minnesota.jpg

At a public school?
Obama react only when a black man is kill for now he don't care about what happen in the streets

"Toughen up" like YOU?

There will be no martial law. Everyone stop being stupid. The brainless 'protesters' will go home when they get cold.

I love how you talk like a tough guy all the time. It cracks me up. I picture you as a 140 pound 5' 6" half Jewish guy with an afro. Kind of like they guy in Beerfest.

beerfest_clip250.jpg

You're probably that teacher that tries to act cool with your students like they are your buddies too. Only that they laugh at you in the hallway and how big of a douche you are.

"Toughen up" like YOU?

I love how you talk like a tough guy all the time. It cracks me up. I picture you as a 140 pound 5' 6" half Jewish guy with an afro. Kind of like they guy in Beerfest.

beerfest_clip250.jpg

You're probably that teacher that tries to act cool with your students like they are your buddies too. Only that they laugh at you in the hallway and how big of a douche you are.
Acting like a tough guy is your Schlick! LOL

The National Guard is already federalized..It was done during Eisenhower..
Must be done on an individual situational basis dippy.

Except if you call the KKK you get routed through to some guy in Kew Gardens who is only there to provide the foil against which the $PLC can raise money. HE's not going to go out and tussle with ANYbody. And I think the last skinhead got a job and took a shower in 1982.

no we shouldnt.....this is still America.....

No, no it's not. This is a new America. This is a Trump America! This is a country where a guy with absolutely no political experience is elected President to "drain the swamp!" This is a country where the people don't understand what they want and need. This is a country full of "snowflakes" that need to be taught a lesson to toughen up. These protesters don't deserve participation trophies, they deserve to be gunned down in the streets!
lew i can get you on a flight right now to N.Korea....the little turd over there loves people with your attitude....just let me know....

"Toughen up" like YOU?

beerfest_clip250.jpg

worst-teachers-creepy.jpg

They did vote, that's why their candidate received the most in the popular vote.
But not electoral. Please learn federalist. And learn your constitution, otherwise, your just a stoop! Stoop!

I don't give two flying fucks about Electoral. It's an antiquated system that needs to be ended. It's obvious it doesn't represent the will of the people, and as long as it is in place it stifles the ability for anything other than a two party system, which is horrible for America.

The Electoral College is important, and not going away just because YOU can't understand it.

You mean like slavery? Slavery was legal for what? 100 years? Or women not being able to vote? Women couldn't vote for what? 140 years? We'll see how much longer the Electoral College lasts after this year. The 12th Amendment which is what makes the Electoral College what it is today was done in 1803. Since that time only 4 times has the result differed from the popular vote, yet now it has happened twice in only 16 years. It's fresh in voters minds.

"Toughen up" like YOU?

beerfest_clip250.jpg

worst-teachers-creepy.jpg
What happened to tough guy Lew?

You mean like slavery? Slavery was legal for what? 100 years? Or women not being able to vote? Women couldn't vote for what? 140 years? We'll see how much longer the Electoral College lasts after this year. The 12th Amendment which is what makes the Electoral College what it is today was done in 1803. Since that time only 4 times has the result differed from the popular vote, yet now it has happened twice in only 16 years. It's fresh in voters minds.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Get over it.

Forum List

Back