🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Should Martial Law be Declared in NYC,Portland, Seattle, Oakland?

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law
we dont operate like a dictatorship here......

We should. Fuck all those liberal protesters. If they wanted their candidate to win, they should have elected a better more hateful candidate.
No, just vote! Are you confused?

They did vote, that's why their candidate received the most in the popular vote.
many of them are high schoolers they did not vote....

LA Riots...I was there...USMC infantry...shit came to a stop immediately.
The 1992 Los Angeles Riots: Military Operations in Los Angeles, 1992

No I think you are right. Fuck these protesters and these Democrat cities. Blow them up and burn them to the ground. Not only will you get more conformity to the new Trump Presidency, but then you destroy these Democratic cities of corruption which should help the Republican party going forward. It's a win-win situation.
will they get to kill all the righties who happen to reside there too?...

Considering that over 600,000 (that's over half a million) more people voted for Hillary in the popular vote, I'm still wondering why the electoral college has any relevance now?

And..............it's really interesting to see all the Trump supporters who are saying that certain CITIZENS should be thrown out of the country in this thread.

You know......................Hitler started that way. He said he would be a savior of the people, create jobs, and then he demonized a certain segment of the population, i.e. the Jews.

Trump has promised to save America and make it great again, is going to bring back jobs and put money in the pockets of middle class Americans, and he has also demonized a certain segment of the population, i.e. the Muslims and Hispanics.

...[ "snowflakes" that need to be taught a lesson to toughen up.....

"Toughen up" like YOU?

There will be no martial law. Everyone stop being stupid. The brainless 'protesters' will go home when they get cold.

I love how you talk like a tough guy all the time. It cracks me up. I picture you as a 140 pound 5' 6" half Jewish guy with an afro. Kind of like they guy in Beerfest.

beerfest_clip250.jpg

You're probably that teacher that tries to act cool with your students like they are your buddies too. Only that they laugh at you in the hallway and how big of a douche you are.
you seem to do a lot of tough talk too lew....

"Toughen up" like YOU?

There will be no martial law. Everyone stop being stupid. The brainless 'protesters' will go home when they get cold.

I love how you talk like a tough guy all the time. It cracks me up. I picture you as a 140 pound 5' 6" half Jewish guy with an afro. Kind of like they guy in Beerfest.

beerfest_clip250.jpg

You're probably that teacher that tries to act cool with your students like they are your buddies too. Only that they laugh at you in the hallway and how big of a douche you are.

I have never attacked a poster that didn't attack me first. I act online just like I do in real life. I don't allow people to step on me, and I always speak my mind. I won't bottle things up for the sake of trying to put on padded gloves for someone. That's about the only thing I have in common with Trump, but then again I'm also not the one who ran for President and got elected... I'm not supposed to be a role model for the rest of America, otherwise I might be more PC about what I say. I call it like I see it... so when someone is being a racist, a troll, or a douchbag, I'm going to say it. There are about 5 people on this board that fit those groups, and two that I would put in the "agitator" role. Sure those agitators could be considered trolls, but I don't think they are even good enough at being an agitator that they deserve troll status.

I think these cities should be made examples. Federalize National Guard, remove the mayors from office, suppress liberal agenda driven media. These protest are being funded by George Soros and other foreign entities. The protesters now forfeit their civil liberties.
martial law facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about martial law

Oh look, another "conservative" who loves the same heavy handed authoritarian tactics embraced by Communists and despots throughout the world.

Cons have a great need to force other people to do things. They feel powerless in their own lives so they try to compensate by being wannabe dictators which is why they think they have a dictator to be their grandpa now. Protesters are shitting all over p.o.shit trump's moment. And he is whining about it like a child. His favorite thing to do.

"Toughen up" like YOU?

beerfest_clip250.jpg

I have never attacked a poster that didn't attack me first. I act online just like I do in real life. I don't allow people to step on me, and I always speak my mind. I won't bottle things up for the sake of trying to put on padded gloves for someone. That's about the only thing I have in common with Trump, but then again I'm also not the one who ran for President and got elected... I'm not supposed to be a role model for the rest of America, otherwise I might be more PC about what I say. I call it like I see it... so when someone is being a racist, a troll, or a douchbag, I'm going to say it. There are about 5 people on this board that fit those groups, and two that I would put in the "agitator" role. Sure those agitators could be considered trolls, but I don't think they are even good enough at being an agitator that they deserve troll status.

Oh look, another "conservative" who loves the same heavy handed authoritarian tactics embraced by Communists and despots throughout the world.
Like Soros?

Interesting thoughts for you to have while you sit there and do nothing.
He voted. Isn't that the process?

Yes, pull out the big guns! Mow them down in the streets for protesting! Use national imminent domain laws and seize all their property! Freeze their bank accounts because it is being used to fund terrorism! Those that don't die from the onslaught of bullets, deny them medical help and string them up in gallows on the street in public for everyone to see. Then take all their immediate family members and send them to forced work camps. That will teach them!
They think protesting, smashing property, and looting is a hobby sport. "Hey watcha doing tonight dude? Let's get high and go down to the protest tonight dude." This kind of attitude needs to end.
Go and do something about it.....or keep sitting there whining.

I doubt he made the effort to leave his couch.

Like Soros?

I didn't realize Soros was a far right conservative.

You learn something new every day.

Yes, pull out the big guns! Mow them down in the streets for protesting! Use national imminent domain laws and seize all their property! Freeze their bank accounts because it is being used to fund terrorism! Those that don't die from the onslaught of bullets, deny them medical help and string them up in gallows on the street in public for everyone to see. Then take all their immediate family members and send them to forced work camps. That will teach them!
They think protesting, smashing property, and looting is a hobby sport. "Hey watcha doing tonight dude? Let's get high and go down to the protest tonight dude." This kind of attitude needs to end.
He voted. He ain't destroying business unlawfully

Like Soros?

I didn't realize Soros was a far right conservative.

You learn something new every day.
He's communist

Cons have a great need to force other people to do things. They feel powerless in their own lives so they try to compensate by being wannabe dictators which is why they think they have a dictator to be their grandpa now. Protesters are shitting all over p.o.shit trump's moment. And he is whining about it like a child. His favorite thing to do.
Cons have a great need to force other people to do things.
and liberals dont do the same?....

I doubt he made the effort to leave his couch.
He didn't need to. There is absenteeism right?

by the way, why do you believe you can fk with his vote?

If the Mayors of those cities don't instruct their own Police force to enforce the law...then they will have to live with the destruction that will inevitably follow. See how that works for them in the NEXT election!

Forum List

Back