Should Muslims be labelled a 'Hate Group'?

---health care workers and teachers should be aware of kids who express violent hatred based on religion----the issue should be REPORTABLE by professionals just as evidence of child abuse is reportable

Then that would definitely include the training of children almost from the day they can walk, by muslim nations, North Korea and the like to hate and kill Americans! BTW, are there really kids in the USA who express VIOLENT RELIGIOUS HATRED in the USA? I've never heard of such a case. But considering the abuse children suffer FROM the public schools, just for eating a pop tart in the wrong shape, wearing their hair differently, supporting the President or playing common, traditional children's games, I really wonder if the public schools are the place to deal with this! Maybe they should get back to just teaching the Three R's and calling the parents if they see anything they feel is disconcerting.

a8616-isis2bkids.jpg

b3e2cd8e0cf6758b7913f2a460b8cc38.jpg

d74a3-24a6-nkorea2-40p-bw-1024x664-scaled1000.jpg

article-2203291-1502B1D4000005DC-573_964x708.jpg

Last edited:
---health care workers and teachers should be aware of kids who express violent hatred based on religion----the issue should be REPORTABLE by professionals just as evidence of child abuse is reportable

Then that would definitely include the training of children almost from the day they can walk, by muslim nations, North Korea and the like to hate and kill Americans! BTW, are there really kids in the USA who express VIOLENT RELIGIOUS HATRED in the USA? I've never heard of such a case. But considering the abuse children suffer FROM the public schools, just for eating a pop tart in the wrong shape, wearing their hair differently, supporting the President or playing common, traditional children's games, I really wonder if the public schools are the place to deal with this! Maybe they should get back to just teaching the Three R's and calling the parents if they see anything they feel is disconcerting.

think again----child abuse is ubiquitous and both health care workers and teachers are REQUIRED BY LAW to report evidence of child abuse and REQUIRED BY LAW to get
training in recognizing signs of child abuse. -----LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHILDREN SAY----is the best way to know what the kids are being taught at home and church. Health care
workers and teachers can be taught to be alert to the signs
of inculcation to violence in children. Kids in DIVERSE
environments TALK about the biases they are taught

think again----child abuse is ubiquitous and both health care workers and teachers are REQUIRED BY LAW to report evidence of child abuse and REQUIRED BY LAW to get
training in recognizing signs of child abuse. -----LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHILDREN SAY----is the best way to know what the kids are being taught at home and church. Health care workers and teachers can be taught to be alert to the signs of inculcation to violence in children. Kids in DIVERSE environments TALK about the biases they are taught

Yeah, I know, LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN, you know, kids that NEVER tell adults what they think they want to hear. LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN who never make up stories, exaggerate, or, once they find they can manipulate the system, tell fake stories about their parents just to get them in trouble because they have some beef! Maybe dear ol' dad wouldn't let junior go outside for a week or have ice cream because he misbehaved? Happens all the time. Professionally, CHILDREN are known in forensic circles as being the LEAST reliable witnesses!

Not that I'm saying to ignore obvious cases of genuine suspicion.

But yes, REQUIRED BY LAW for the school to pry into and spy on parents and accuse them of criminality for the slightest of innocent reasons.
REQUIRED BY LAW for the banks to spy on you and report you just for taking your own money out of the bank.
REQUIRED BY LAW to call the police on you if you call a jeweler to sell something and simply ask them about security and safety concerns so you can measure your own risk!
REQUIRED BY LAW to have your picture taken every where you drive, eat, walk and live so there is no privacy left.
REQUIRED BY LAW to have your TV programming tracked, your computer searches recorded, and your phone calls and emails all put into a collective database.
REQUIRED BY LAW to have any financial transactions carried out in cash an item of concern.

When I was a kid, they used to have a wall poster that said: WHAT IF THEY GAVE A WAR AND NOBODY SHOWED UP?

What if all the schools, banks, businesses, townships, and IT companies simply said NO like people are saying the NFL players should? The government cannot arrest ALL of the teachers, principles, school boards, banks, businesses and IT companies! There would be no country left. And no one to pay the taxes to house all those people.

Sometimes GOOD INTENTIONS end up doing more harm than good when we all blindly to what is REQUIRED BY LAW, without question, just because it is REQUIRED BY LAW.

Last edited:
training in recognizing signs of child abuse. -----LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHILDREN SAY----is the best way to know what the kids are being taught at home and church. Health care workers and teachers can be taught to be alert to the signs of inculcation to violence in children. Kids in DIVERSE environments TALK about the biases they are taught

Yeah, I know, LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN, you know, kids that NEVER tell adults what they think they want to hear. LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN who never make up stories, exaggerate, or, once they find they can manipulate the system, tell fake stories about their parents just to get them in trouble because they have some beef! Maybe dear ol' dad wouldn't let junior go outside for a week or have ice cream because he misbehaved? Happens all the time. Professionally, CHILDREN are known in forensic circles as being the LEAST reliable witnesses!

Not that I'm saying to ignore obvious cases of genuine suspicion.

But yes, REQUIRED BY LAW for the school to pry into and spy on parents and accuse them of criminality for the slightest of innocent reasons.
REQUIRED BY LAW for the banks to spy on you and report you just for taking your own money out of the bank.
REQUIRED BY LAW to call the police on you if you call a jeweler to sell something and simply ask them about security and safety concerns so you can measure your own risk!
REQUIRED BY LAW to have your picture taken every where you drive, eat, walk and live so there is no privacy left.
REQUIRED BY LAW to have your TV programming tracked, your computer searches recorded, and your phone calls and emails all put into a collective database.
REQUIRED BY LAW to have any financial transactions carried out in cash an item of concern.

When I was a kid, they used to have a wall poster that said: WHAT IF THEY GAVE A WAR AND NOBODY SHOWED UP?

What if all the schools, banks, businesses, townships, and IT companies simply said NO like people are saying the NFL players should? The government cannot arrest ALL of the teachers, principles, school boards, banks, businesses and IT companies! There would be no country left. And no one to pay the taxes to house all those people.

Sometimes GOOD INTENTIONS end up doing more hard than goodf when we all blindly to what is REQUIRED BY LAW, without question, just because it is REQUIRED BY LAW.

you are neither a health care professional nor a teacher and
do not know what you are talking about

OH REALLY??? And HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT I AM OR NOT????

Before we only had to imagine how stupid you were, now you've removed all doubt!

the manner in which you express yourself indicates that you are neither a health care worker (generally I am referring to physicians and nurses) or a teacher (that would be a person licensed to teach) Such people DO understand the requirement under which they function to report evidence of child abuse AND the fact that much can be learned by observing and listening to children----MUCH about that which is GOING ON AT HOME. I did not refer to a child who "witnessed" a crime

Before we only had to imagine how stupid you were, now you've removed all doubt!

the manner in which you express yourself indicates that you are neither a health care worker (generally I am referring to physicians and nurses) or a teacher (that would be a person licensed to teach) Such people DO understand the requirement under which they function to report evidence of child abuse AND the fact that much can be learned by observing and listening to children----MUCH about that which is GOING ON AT HOME. I did not refer to a child who "witnessed" a crime

It is one thing to understand the requirements it is quite another to AGREE with them. I don't prostitute myself out for a paycheck doing something I know is wrong.

It is one thing to understand the requirements it is quite another to AGREE with them. I don't prostitute myself out for a paycheck doing something I know is wrong.

you consider the legal requirement to report suspected child abuse akin to "prostitution"?

you consider the legal requirement to report suspected child abuse akin to "prostitution"?

I overestimated you.

You're even dumber than I thought.

stymied again----you cannot answer a simple yes or no question

deranged as always, you cannot accept any answer that isn't what you want to here.

you provided no answer-----"you are dumb...." is not an answer------unless you are a snotty sandbox bitch with dirty
finger nails

Forum List

Back