Should Schiff Be Duck-Stooled?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Back in Salem, witches didn't get to participate in witch hunts.....or did they? Those known to have demonic tendencies were tested by dunking ("ducking") them in a pond or river...if they drowned they weren't witches so either way.... A real witch would have seen the writing on the wall (literally) and turned the crowd against a Christian, eh? :evil:

ducking-stool-two.jpg

Back to Adam The Leaker.....what is the difference between what Donald Jr. and Schiff did to get dirt on the other side's candidate? Both were hoaxed by Russians pretending to be somebody else. Schiff took an identical scenario much further by not only following through after the initial contact, but doing so repeatedly. Mueller must be distraught wondering why we've turned the tables on his witch hunt and gone after the real witches like Schiff.

I say we strap the pencil-neck, mealy-mouth Schiff into the stool and see what's what. Who's with me? :highfive:

Back in Salem, witches didn't get to participate in witch hunts.....or did they? Those known to have demonic tendencies were tested by dunking ("ducking") them in a pond or river...if they drowned they weren't witches so either way.... A real witch would have seen the writing on the wall (literally) and turned the crowd against a Christian, eh?

ducking-stool-two.jpg

Back to Adam The Leaker.....what is the difference between what Donald Jr. and Schiff did to get dirt on the other side's candidate? Both were hoaxed by Russians pretending to be somebody else. Schiff took an identical scenario much further by not only following through after the initial contact, but doing so repeatedly. Mueller must be distraught wondering why we've turned the tables on his witch hunt and gone after the real witches like Schiff.

I say we strap the pencil-neck, mealy-mouth Schiff into the stool and see what's what. Who's with me?
Adam SNIFF just tried to get President Trump's Dirty Underwear from The Russians.
He needs to be investigated for this.

Then Duck Stooled

Forum List

Back