Should Tara Reade be invited to inauguration?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
President Trump might not be available for Biden's presumed inauguration, if the President asks Tara Reade to stand in for him, will liberals have a conniption?

I think it would really bring the focus on the Biden Fake Presidency from the start, if Trump would do this.

God! you people are stupid.

"It’s a rich boy’s privilege to see the poor and downtrodden as pawns in a political game rather than as individual people in desperate need. The idea that Donald Trump actually cares about the financial realities Americans face is ludicrous. Now that he is on his way out, it’s increasingly obvious he’s only loyal to himself."

'Lest We Forget The Horrors: A Catalog Of Trump’S Worst Cruelties, Collusions, Corruptions, And Crimes'

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

President Trump might not be available for Biden's presumed inauguration, if the President asks Tara Reade to stand in for him, will liberals have a conniption?

I think it would really bring the focus on the Biden Fake Presidency from the start, if Trump would do this.

Tara Reade (current name I guess) had anything, this thread might be worth the electricity used to create it.

Tara Reade (current name I guess) had anything, this thread might be worth the electricity used to create it.

Ms. Reade complained, and assault victims have a right to be believed.

If Sleepy Joe has a rebuttal, he hasn't given it yet.

Ms. Reade has no proof of anything. Just like the party of dumb and it's false accusations of voter fraud.

Maybe we should do a gofundme so the 20+ women who have accused trump of sexually inappropriate behavior to join maro-largo.

Ms. Reade has no proof of anything. Just like the party of dumb and it's false accusations of voter fraud.

Maybe we should do a gofundme so the 20+ women who have accused trump of sexually inappropriate behavior to join maro-largo.

Reade has her testimony which has not been refuted.

Reade has her testimony which has not been refuted.
Reade's testimony is refuted by her history of false accusations and dubious dealings.

Forum List

Back